The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy thinking he’s sexy as in this thumbnail 😷😷😷 and the grammar error kills me. Dumb tit C39126FA-0E0A-44FB-A8EB-DE3A10DC7876.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Are you just trying to view stories without an account? Maybe she got them to followers only to see them?
Yes, I've always been able to view them until today without an account, maybe she has changed her settings or something. No worries, I'm not missing much lol xx

Reactions: 4
Why does Chris sit the whole entire video with his arm pretty much around izzy 🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I am assuming it will be Sarah cackling about how ‘ridiculous’ the negative assumptions are and her and Chris making sly digs about trolling and ‘hate’ sites....

Reactions: 11
Lazy and Isabelle cackling away at Creepy as if he's the funniest thing ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My daughter started watching them year or so ago...soon put a stop to that when I saw the content. He’s an absolute freak and so is she! Their lives are totally unrealistic and I couldn’t bear how they basically ‘pimp’ their kids out to make a quick buck, they make me want to vomit. I’m sure he’s not a right un! Bet they’ve got no actual friends!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
'we are the most humble youtube family'

This is the worst episode of 'Would I lie to you?'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Dear God, just when you thought that this pair couldn’t get any more detestable they prove you wrong.

In tonight’s vlog, Creepy especially, veers from literally tongue-in-cheek lies to barely suppressed rage, with smug arrogance thrown in for good measure.
What a truly horrible family, who are clearly bringing Isabelle up to have the same bad attitude. Their crappy channel can’t fail soon enough for me.

3FB23305-4AD8-46FF-B2A0-0C981471B2CB.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Isabelle comes across just as smug and arrogant as both her parents. I felt they just showed themselves for what they really are. Bragging about how financially secure they reckon they are. And how they’ve got savings if youtube ended tomorrow. They don’t care about the ‘ifam’ or making memories it’s all for the money. I felt they were just laughing tonight at their followers and I would definitely have unsubscribed after the contempt they showed. They are a pair of self-entitled p****s.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Assumptions....same old thing. They don't acknowledge anything that people genuinely want to know or accept other people might have different opinions about things.
Sarah was defensive and her eyes all over the place, Creepy looked pissed. He acted a twit all the way through and was often cut off by Sarah whose voice got louder and louder throughout the video.
Isabelle sat arms crossed, eye rolling and looked awkward sat there. She only became animated when Sarah's weight was mentioned. A few times she tried to speak defensive mama shouted and she closed up agreeing with whatever her mother said.

Creepy has apparently admitted he dyes his hair darker regularly and doesn't understand why people talk about his hair. I've watched for years now and not once do I remember him saying he dyes his hair. He has always denied it. He believes racism and ginger hating is the same thing. Get a grip you waste of space. No one cares about your ginger pubes it's the fact you preach about be proud of who you are then blatantly lie about things like hair colour.

Haters are to blame for the girls not having Instagram accounts....no the rules are 13 or over. It's not haters that close the accounts it's Instagram trying to keep to rules to safeguard children from predators and groomers like Creepy.

Finally all that upload highlighted was Sarah Ingham loves her own voice, her ego is super inflated and Creepy will never accept responsibility for anything because he sees himself as a superstar. Considering at the start they claimed not to look at hate or people who don't like them, Creepy made quite a few digs at Tattle and so did Sarah.

The most humble family on YouTube. More like the most manipulative family on YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Why are they even dragging their daughter into this assumptions video anyway?

THE GIRLS INSTAGRAMS KEPT GETTING REPORTED BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE AN INSTAGRAM, DUMB COW... not because of haterzzzzzz....because people didn't want your kids getting groomed like your pervert husband does to others

Isabelle sticking up for why his hair was so weird... Showed an awful lot of attitude...calm down, lets see how you get on when your working in retail in a few years when your mums pissed the savings in matalan

Sarah has no mental health problems...except compulsive lying

Chris "We've done this every single day for four years, lets just get this straight...EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.FOR.FOUR.YEARS" ...Your counting is a very lot wrong again Chris??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The way Sarah says if the girls or Jace wanted to be gay just pissed me off she talks about it like ok so on Tuesday I have decided I would quite like to be gay it’s not a choice ffs

the way sarah forms sentences make no sense one minute she’s saying if the kids wanted to be gay as in she’s saying it’s a choice then says it’s not a choice like what??

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.