The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly, Invidio is now working fine for me

Secondly the 'SURPRISE' clickbait didn't work. They had their lowest amount of views in two weeks yesterday
views.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Surely there cant be anything else they can 'surprise' the girls with, theyve had every 'surprise' going lol
ETA: maybe they can use 'jace surprises the girls with a poo on their beds'
At first glance it looked like Jace was also doing the hand gesture (it's not his hand, it's Izzy's, it's just the way it's positioned.) Jace's face is a picture though - he looks like he's embarrassed by Creepy.
[
Oh my, I’ve been away for some time! Due to a spell in hospital being a very much poorly tattler. I am home now and grateful of the huge catch up to pass the time. I just wondered if she’d started producing baby and me masks yet? 😂
Hope you are feeling much better now xx
/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
Firstly, Invidio is now working fine for me

Secondly the 'SURPRISE' clickbait didn't work. They had their lowest amount of views in two weeks yesterday
View attachment 140998
They must know now that sticking surprise on the vlog title does absolutely nothing...its not even a surprise anymore. No doubt they'll buy Esme hundreds of presents for her birthday, all laid out so precariously to make it look like theres far more in the hope to salvage some views

Reactions: 15
I hate to be that person but it’s “You’re fake” not “your fake”. How do they not know the difference🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I found it ironic that Chris says there are a lot of weirdos on Instagram, in terms of the two youngest having accounts and he’s the biggest nonce... I mean weirdo!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
5 mins into the vlog and they’re lying through their teeth and izzy turned into her mother and was quite rude in a sarcastic way

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I found it ironic that Chris says there are a lot of weirdos on Instagram, in terms of the two youngest having accounts and he’s the biggest ponce... I mean weirdo!
So if there's lots of weirdos then the girls shouldn't be on it let alone a super weirdo following young girls...

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Assumptions vlog. Quote from creepy when discussing Isla and Esme not having their own Instagram accounts ‘there are to many weirdos out there wanting to cause harm to kids’ his reasoning for them not having one. Sounds like he’s just described himself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
There are to many weirdos out there yet you are more than happy to show them off all over YouTube?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Worth a watch but make sure you don’t punch the screen. They are arrogant twats

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Personally if I was a fan and had watched this video , I would of unfollowed straight away. He is taking the piss out of his followers. My daughter just said god he is so arrogant.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Assumptions vlog. Quote from creepy when discussing Isla and Esme not having their own Instagram accounts ‘there are to many weirdos out there wanting to cause harm to kids’ his reasoning for them not having one. Sounds like he’s just described himself.
I can imagine you would be worried for your own kids when you yourself are that way inclined! It's a bit like cheaters. They are usually insecure in relationships because they themselves are guilty!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.