The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s back to trying to be Stacey in her stories. Stacey is funny - Sarah is not! The whole speech earlier about struggling with lockdown - Stacey said similar the other day! Can she not think of anything on her own? What’s with them Sarah and the girls trying to appear “dressed” everyday? Is she hoping for some free clothes in promotion now that someone has taken a shoehorn to isabelles primark purple outfit - it’s not been seen for over a week

Reactions: 15
It seems they drove all the way back from Swinsty to Ilkley Moor because Swinsty was busy ... idiots. If they'd looked on local social media they'd know that Swinsty has been rammed. Why do they expect no one to be there but them? And why complain about other people doing what they were just about to do - like go to a car park and go for walks on very narrow paths! They really shouldn't be going anywhere ... there's no toilets open, so what people generally are doing (or where they're going) god only knows.

I hope they took all their crap home with them too.

I flicked through the vlog (on hooktube) to see where they went ... and now I need to go throw up because I had to listen to Creepy and Lazy ... urgh, they sound dumb as you-know-what.

Reactions: 20
I’m sure they went out a few weeks ago to somewhere with a canal or something?

Reactions: 6
Now I must admit I used to know this bunch of ner do wells. the poor lad in his skinny jeans running round being tidy. The gobby I am a star you know wife and the Izzy child that used to be so well mannered. Mummy was always on the make and really wanted to be able to move down South
Watching them isnt really our scene now as I can pick apart the holes in their vlogs way too easily.
But they really are trapped now. they don't have enough income to move too far away and whilst they have a good standard of living they have hit their ceiling

Reactions: 22
his hair looks like when the lego mans hair goes on the wrong way , Hes one fugly mother f***er

Reactions: 23
Seems ex-BFF Nikki has had her tyres slashed. Reports of two middle aged men dressed in ‘unusual’ clothing seen leaving the area on roller-skates are unconfirmed.

Reactions: 33
Ewww you can literally see the grease dripping down his face

Reactions: 9
kids today have very different ideas of heros to us, they idolise towie and the likes and think (dont shoot me down for this ) love Island is the best programme on tele, I know this because my daughter loves Love Island and follows the people who are on it , they are as thick as mince but appeal to kids, kids just see all the material things and want their life.

effing hell its columbo !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Annnddd here we go...thoughts on todays vlog

SURPRISING THE GIRLS WITH THEIR FIRST DAY OUT IN MONTHS!!
- Ooo another surprise...totally was not expecting that to happen... - why does every little thing have to be a surprise?? Can they not just tell them get in the car we're going out?? I dont see the point? We know the reactions are fake...like whats the point
- Izzy's headband......ermmmm kinda makes her look about 6? I know they're the trendy thing right now, but not ones with a big bow stuck on it. Feels like it was something I wore in primary school when I was 8
- Why does Lazy use 'juicy' to describe everything....what is that about?
- 'We're already judged for everything we do'....ahahahahahahaha HI SARAH LOVELY TO SEE YOU ON TATTLE AGAIN?
- Lazy we know your fed up, the entire country is fed up...no wait the entire world is fed up, you don't have to spin it out as a whole 'woe is me' situation for the vlog to get a bit of sympathy and comments going 'awww its ok love you guys'...like its just a given that everyone is fed up no matter who they are. Stop asking for some sympathy 'Its ok to feel like that' - hun you're about 5 weeks to late to that convo
- Surprise?? But they know they're going to a reservoir?? Hmmm
- Ooop is Creepy still banned form driving?
- Ahahahaha 'we're going to go somewhere that theres going to be no one else' - *literally turns up to the most rammed place* - surely you must know that if its nice weather everyones going to be going out and social distancing at local beauty spots ahaha
- More use of those bloody play mats...cba with all this babyandme merch every 5 seconds.
- 'IsAbElLe LoVeS pHoToGrApHy'
- Oh no god forbid they forgot the Pringles
- Did I just hear Lazy go 'pic-a-nic' new word for the mingham dictionary
- Was today a 'yummy lunch'?? Do we know? We haven't been told?
- Im not surprised that other family left when they turned up...I bet they took one look, thought 'oh my god its that creep' and pegged it.
- Why do they feel the need of filming every single day (Aware their merch shop states they film every single day without fail) but surely taking one day off won't hurt, loads of family floggers take odd days off...are they really that desperate for cash?
- 'We can make something out of nothing' - you mean you make every tiny little thing a surprise...waiting for them to go to Morrisons together and making it a surprise.
- 'she's got such a great imagination' - NO LAZY, she's stumbled upon Pinterest and Tumblr and trying to take all those cute edgy pics every teen has tried to do....Hand in front of the camera with the sun poking through and some trees? Been done 1000 times before
- *cackle cackle cackle* - im not surprised you laugh at your own jokes lazy, no one else is gonna find them funny
- Oh my god creepy none of us are interested is this whole space/NASA thing....screaming lack of long content
- Lazy's burn lines omgggg

Annnddd thats another day from the minghams x

Reactions: 23
Sarah making fun of Isabelle for bringing a bag of props to take pictures. But the rigs and tons of cameraequipment they have taken to film a simple picnic she sees no problem with

Reactions: 38
My absolute lord.

Here's Creepy hanging out with all his friends in their favourite dogging spot.

Reactions: 38

Sarah will never be her own person...be it loving zoella back in the day(until she was scrapped from her footage after all the TRUE allegations went public)to the likes of Mrs hinch (a brief vlog of organising) to trying to mirror stacey (who has the whole celeb status boxed off) and then you got sarah ingham trying her hardest...copying everyone and never comes up with her own concepts or ideas...ever cough,cough "alibaba.com" and everyone else she rips off...be original sarah or frig off!!

Reactions: 25
My absolute lord.

Here's Creepy hanging out with all his friends in their favourite dogging spot.

View attachment 140560
Hmm ,guess that once a day skate-off isn`t enough to keep creepy his usual svelte self.Notice you`ve got your curves back Chris..Guess the missus likes you that way..(D`ya rekon they cuddle up together with a pack of 3....twirls that is...

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.