The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is chris commenting to take away the fact it's him behind it. Could he be talking to himself.
I’ve said it’s Chris from day dot and nothing will change my mind.

It is why none of them are concerned.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I’ve said it’s Chris from day dot and nothing will change my mind.

It is why none of them are concerned.
Would they be concerned even if they knew it wasn't him? I doubt it! 🤬

That account is highly suspicious though and I can see why people think it's him. If not the handiwork of Chris himself it'll be another adult very close to him. Whoever it is is trying to throw us off the scent but failing miserably. They will eventually slip up though and give the (sick) game away. Slowly, slowly, catchy Creepy!

Reactions: 11
It’s ridiculous they’re only bothered about the girls split ends when hairdressers are closed and they have an excuse to be tight arses and cut it themselves. They say their hair badly needed done, their hair has been the same since I started watching them for about a year lol I can bet they don’t cut it now or go to the hairdressers for another year or 2. I’d rather her cut their hair all the time than them not get it cut at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Get ready, they are recording a reacting to assumptions video later and Sarah is inviting us all to send her ours on insta. Her words "the juicier the better"
So, Tattlers, unleash your assumptions on her! Go!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Get ready, they are recording a reacting to assumptions video later and Sarah is inviting us all to send her ours on insta. Her words "the juicier the better"
Do you think she would use any assumptions that might touch a nerve. NO HELL NO 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just saw lazy’s stories they are going to do another q&a on assumptions about them 😂
They are getting desperate now they can see there views are down and this thread has slowed down the last few days so needs some think to get everyone talking 🍿😂

I have a questions that I would liked to ask so I am going to ask here as I don’t want to be blocked as I am to nosey and we know you love reading here
1.why the hell did you stay with a man that likes 16 year old girls 🤷‍♀️when you could have left him and made much more money and would have had respect and your dignity. What hold has he over you for you to stay ?? The only reason I could think of is that you are like him and you allow this sick behaviour so in my eyes you are just as bad as him or worst 😡 (Rose west 2.0)
I would really like you to answer this question I would even give you a view 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oooohhh...well done Lazy, assumptions is a big word. Does that mean you've broken the habit of a lifetime and actually used a dictionary?

Mind you, she says "assumptions" but does she actually mean "accusations"? If so, I'll draw up a shortlist...how long have we got?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
T
They are getting desperate now as there views are way down and they are sinking quicker than the titanic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow scraping the barrel with assumptions! Forgive me because I’m in Scotland and obviously still in lockdown so haven’t been keeping up with what Bo Jo has been saying but she said they had spent all day out and about yesterday. Is that allowed in England? What are the rules?

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure tonight’s vlog will be titled ‘SURPRISING THE GIRLS WITH A SPECIAL DAY OUT’ and they just sit in a field near their house with a tit picnic 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Pretty sure tonight’s vlog will be titled ‘SURPRISING THE GIRLS WITH A SPECIAL DAY OUT’ and they just sit in a field near their house with a tit picnic 😂😂😂
Will it be like their other days out where they plan a trip but forget their wallets so they then (unashamedly) scrounge a freebie so their poor, poor, innocent children don't starve?

If it's a picnic, what are the chances that they'll have bagels?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isabelle and Isla, why do they constantly have to do that awful pose!
Lazy has definitely photoshopped herself and Creepy...well there are words that describe that grease monkey but none that are permitted here.
I guess Lazy is correct in saying this is all that she needs. Her little cash cows & her sex slave.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Not been on for a while. I notice it’s since they did their questions blog the views have just dropped. They were so arrogant and rude to fans on that video in regards to our entertainment only vlogs and you don’t know us etc..... they have done the damage themselves

A US family vlogger has said that Adsense is down 80% as no companies are spending on advertising right now. They don’t have the money so aren’t spending. So no doubt they will get more desperate with their vlogs
Shame ,couldn`t happen to a (cough) nicer couple! Bet they`ll still vlog even when there`s only a handful of children still watching.Sarah just loves the sound of her own voice.Not being able to screech at the camera Good Mooorning Ifam" every day would kill her.

Reactions: 10
Forgive me because I’m in Scotland and obviously still in lockdown so haven’t been keeping up with what Bo Jo has been saying but she said they had spent all day out and about yesterday. Is that allowed in England? What are the rules?
I don't know exactly what they've been up to but, in theory, sadly it is allowed. As long as you always stick to the 2m social distancing rule whilst out, you can travel with others from your household as far as you like (within England) to go to a public park/beach etc (no overnight stays though) and you can now sit/picnic/sunbathe etc whilst out, whereas before (as far as recreation goes) you could only go out for exercise close to home and you weren't really supposed to stop anywhere (but plenty of people did!) You are now allowed to meet up with just one person from outside of your household bubble (maintaining the 2m distancing rule) but it must be in a public place, not at someone's home etc.

As a general rule of thumb they said that your travelling time shouldn't be greater than the length of time you spend at your destination but people basically just do what they like.

I wish I was locked down in Scotland. Bojo has played this all so hideously wrong. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.