The Ingham Family #100 IFAM we present to you Beynoncé and Layz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on todays vlog...well Q&A

GETTING SUED & OUR FAVOURITE CHILD! OUR JUICIEST Q&A EVER PART 2!
- Can already tell this is hardly going to be juicy....if you want to put 'juiciest' on your video title then how about begin with asking Chris about those allegations?
- Oh dear no vlog...as I mentioned before, your website clearly states you 'showcase every single day without fail'...BS 🙄
- Those space buns...im just not a fan...
- 'I did a bit of a sale...' oh come on 16% off is hardly a sale Lazy...:rolleyes:
- Ew does that tracksuit top ever get washed....it looks so grim...just like creepy. :sick:
- hahahahaahahaha *cackle cackle* hahahahahahehehehe chuckle chuckle *cackle*
- Even in a Q&A we have a plug of overpriced baby and me crap :rolleyes:
- Ahahahahahahah we have the typical 'people think that they know us because we show 20 minutes of our day' - classic response from any vlogger. You CHOOSE to share YOUR life with us, so obviously we know you, we know about you and we know about the things you do...
- 'FaMiLy FrIeNdLy' - hahaha since when is being a nonce family friendly content. 😂
- Buckle up fellow tattlers looks like we're all going to be featured in the 'reacting to hate' videos. How HiLaRiOuS!
- Why do I feel like Isabelle's niceness probably gets abused?
- 'We've never been close to giving up youtube?' - of course you cant give up your luxury lifestyle of those holidays, freebies, etc, god forbid you went back to living how you used to.
- Omg im Creepy's inspiration....God help me im a young woman, hope he doesn't come after me noncing :sick:
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHO SENT IN THAT HER NAILS NEED CUTTING OMG OWN UP PLS WHO WAS IT 😂
- I love how they come on tattle like Creepy and Lazy talk about getting hate...but you know damn well what this website is for, like you are actively seeking 'hate' if you come on here...
- *cackle cackle cackle...cackle cackle cackle....cackle cackle cackle*

And thats the least juiciest Q&A ever form the Minghams x

• Haha
Reactions: 28
“The outside world isn’t safe, the virus isn’t safe” I thought you said it was all hype, fool?
“We do this because we enjoy it” Nah, you do it for the money
They don’t enjoy it. Chris has said so and Sarah said she often gets to the evening then has to think of something to film and she can’t just chill out and watch tv. Doesn’t sound like someone enjoying it

Reactions: 18
GETTING SUED & OUR FAVOURITE CHILD! OUR JUICIEST Q&A EVER PART 2!

Lazy starts the vlog in those awful buns she had in her hair yesterday. It's the evening and the Inghams haven't vlogged today because they've been busy and the girls asked for a pyjama day. Creepy has been doing some online work he's needed to do. Translation - looking for more girls to go skinny dipping with. Lazy has been catching up on orders and now they're caught up. The store went crazy tonight. There were 70 orders Lazy asked for some questions. They got good feedback on the last Q+A so they're doing it again.

Creepy thinks he's damaged the lens on the camera.

Q - Fingers for toes or toes for fingers?
A - Cackle. Cackle. Cackle. Creepy's toes are really long and gross. Cackle. Cackle. Cackle. Someone is obviously a very lot on the wine tonight.

Q - Who's the tidiest in the house?
A - Creepy. He says he cleans up after everybody. Lazy says he mislays items and he's lost some of Jace's boots. Creepy says he's put them in Jace's room ready for the move.

Q - Who argues the most?
A - Esme because she's so fiery and feisty.

Q - Funniest in the family
A - Esme

Q - Lazy's favourite Baby and Me product?
A - The adult blankets because she can use them.

Creepy seems to be drinking a lot of water tonight... or is it water? :unsure:

Q - Hardest thing about being a vlogger?
A - Dealing with people who think they know you because they see a section of your day. It's not hard but just frustrating. Creepy says some people take the videos way too personally and think they know you from a 20 minute section of your day which is meant to be for their entertainment. They don't put the vlogs out to preach their way of life - they do it so people can enjoy family friendly content. Lazy says if Jace has a meal and there's no veg on the plate it means they don't feed him vegetables. You get judged on the 20 minute vlog. Lazy says they should do a 'reacting to hate' vlog because she gets some hilarious things sent to her. Hi Steve, I hope you're enjoying my vlog run downs👋The best one today on Baby and Me was she's frauded the NHS because she used rainbows on a blanket. Creepy continues to drink his 'water'. If Creepy watches a YouTube video and doesn't like it he just doesn't watch the channel again.

Creepy looked a very lot uncomfortable with that question
creepy1.PNG
creepy.PNG

Q - Do the girls prefer home school or school?
A - All the girls would say school. Creepy tells the ifam to comment down below your views on the Prime Minister's speech tonight because he know what his are. Lazy tells the ifam to keep it friendly. You don't have to agree with someone but don't argue with them.

Q - Will the Inghams go out in public if lockdown is lifted?
A - They don't know. If they could travel freely throughout the country they would take the caravan somewhere remote. they wouldn't go to normal life right now. Creepy will always be social distancing until there's a vaccine. Even when there's a vaccine they will still be cautious. Creepy knows the outside world won't be safe until there's a vaccine.

Q - Is Lazy still breast feeding Jace?
A - Yes but only once a day. He fed three times yesterday. He mainly feeds before bed.

Q - Kindest child?
A - Isabelle. The others aren't selfish but Isabelle would give you her arm if you needed it. She is always the one to give something up to make someone happy. I guess she didn't inherit that trait from her mother then.

Q - Have they ever been close the giving up Youtube?
A - They've never been close to giving up YouTube but there's been things that frustrated them. There's been a load of rubbish online. Conspiracies that people read as fact. The police confirmed Chris did groom the girls Lazy so definitely not a conspiracy; just you not being able to accept that you're married to a dirty groomer who will never change. Lazy has questioned if it's worth it but never seriously considered giving up because they do YouTube because they want to. You can't let the tiny molescule of negativity take away from how far up the Inghams' arses the ifam are how much positivity they get each day. You should never let anyone make you feel like you can't do something you want to do. Creepy 'nah man' Idiots are running their mouths about stuff they have no clue about makes him want to do YouTube more to prove them all wrong. The haters couldn't be his biggest inspirations. Cackle. Oh he's got his big balls now because he's in front of the camera.

Q - Will they take Jace to Lapland?
A - They were planning on taking him this year?

Q - Best behaved child and the naughtiest?
A - Lazy hates answering these questions because it sounds like they have a favourite child. Which they do. They're all different personality wise. Esme is definitely the fieriest and gets into trouble the most. If she feels hard done by she will fight the cause to death. She struggles accepting she's wrong. She must get that from her father. Esme doesn't always give a proper apology, she will just say 'sorry then'. Creepy does an impression of her. Isabelle is quick to apologise. She hasn't properly rebelled. If Isabelle and Lazy fall out then Isabelle is always the first to apologise. Isla used to be the best behaved child but now she has attitude. Creepy attempts to spell ' attitude

Q - Why did they leave Prinny eating chicken bones and her nails need cutting?
A - Cackle. Lazy sarcastically says 'are we not in lockdown?' Creepy puts his face right up to the camera and says he didn't leave her eating chicken bones. He went to get his shoes, came back and she had got it out. As soon as she saw creepy she scarpered across the garden but if you didn't vlog it it didn't happen. If Prinny scarpered across the garden then why was she right next to the chicken carcass in the vlog? No groomers are open so she can't get her nails cut.

He seems quite drunk at this point. He will be hung over the toilet in the morning puking up the vodka and the tuna pasta they probably had for dinner.
creepy4.PNG
creepy5.PNG
creepy6.PNG

Q - When was Prinny last walked?
A - An hour ago but Creepy didn't vlog it so it didn't happen. I can believe that it didn't happen. Those claws are not the claws of a dog who is regularly walked. Creepy says he doesn't vlog sleeping or showering either so it obviously doesn't happen.

Q - Would they consider living abroad?
A - They've spoke about it a lot recently but Lazy is reluctant. They're not planning on doing it any time soon though.

Q - Do the girls physically fight?
A - Never, they're too worried about hurting each other. Creepy has only ever heard a door slam once in the house when Isabelle and Esme were shouting at each other. Isabelle stormed down the stairs and slammed the door to her room.

Q - Does Jace sleep through the night?
A - Yes but they put him to bed at 9pm. He sleeps for 12 hours.

Q - What are the Inghas doing to keep busy at the moment?
A - The videos are a full time job and they wish they had spare time. The stores take up time too. They grind themselves to the bone working. There's nothing lazy about doing YouTube.

Q - Hardest thing about havng everything they do online?
A - A misconception about Youtubers is all their lives are online but only a small part of their lives are online. They choose what they put online. There's 24 hours in a day where other things happen but we only see 20 minutes. You don't see Lazy crying because she did her hair wrong and you don't see Esme and Isla arguing. You don't see Creepy and Lazy bickering. Just because they don't film it doesn't mean it doesn't happen Who wants to see Creepy getting a lead when he looks like rubbish in the morning. Creepy doesn't want to film himself picking up Prinny's tit but he can't film it because he never picks it up - the garden is evidence of that. Someone left a Baby and Me review saying they don't walk the dog.

They'll definitely do a 'reacting to hate' video because they get some corkers You won't react to comments about the non situation though, will you Lazy? the girls are watching TV before bed.

End of vlog

Lazy's eyes were all over the place and Creepy looked so uncomfortable. I bet there was a huge bottle of wine on that worktop and more than a few top ups of vodka in Creepy's glass. They will be paying for that when they wake up. They delivered a huge helping of bullshit with a side of damage control. There is no situation everything is fine completely fine, absolutely no issues at all.

lazy.PNG
lazy3.PNG
lazy2.PNG
lazy4.PNG
creepy2.PNG

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Just because we know they’re reading....please make her click on this every time!

The Ingham Family #101 - Chris Ingham cheated on you in the Ibis Sarah!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
Ooh, I am all for this video. Here we go:

- The fact the girls have to plead for a day off is ridiculous. Sort yourselves out, Creepy and Lazy.

- Creepy slurring bad. How many kopparbergs did they down before starting filming?

- Sneaky toe mention. Definitely been reading here.

- They're bleeping wasted. Surprised we didn't get an insta rant last night with how sozzled they are.

- Hi Chris! Thought the vids were for memories? Not entertainment...

- Can't cope with his slurring 😂 put the drink down Chris.

- Family friendly 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

- "Hi-larious" that bitchy face though. Calm down, Sarah, hun. You didn't read it on Baby and Me.

- Love how many swipes they are taking at us. They seem to forget they have a family filled with trolls (Granny Lesley even trolled Sarah's niece), and a couple of sexual predators in the family too.

- Yes Creepy, please social distance. Especially when there's teenage girls around.

- So much for "hype" Creepy.

- "Isabelle would give you anything" that's a bit frightening. Especially with Creepy in the same house.

- Thought Jimmy Savile was your inspiration, Creepy. Not us lot 😉

- Wonder where Esme gets the "I didn't do it" mentality from. Rings a bell - all the facts there in black and white, yet Creepy still insists he didn't message young girls/sleep with a fan.

- We know Isla has attitude.

- Love how they started by mentioning the person who asked the question, then when they got to the ones they'd read on here, they didn't bother 😉

- For people that say they're not bothered about hate, they sure act as if they're bothered.

- They don't physically fight? Swear we've seen Isla kicking Esme in the vlogs before.

I'm tempted to send them some more alcohol ready for their reacting to hate comments. The slurring, Creepy constantly burping, Lazy's bitchy eyes - I can't wait!

Can I have a shout-out on that vlog please? 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
The Ingham Family #101 Still on the wine, pretending everything is fine but the truth is online

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
You never see him looking like this when he's looking at/talking about Sarah. The photos above where he's talking about Isabelle, they are quite eye opening. You've given yourself away there Creepy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Sarahs attempt at space buns!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think she was trying to copy isabelles buns from the previous day and ended up looking like she’d tripped over and ended up in the olden days! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 127732

Also is there anything more annoying than listening to that creepy, forty year old teenager complaining that prinny has taken a chicken carcass out of the rubbish? He leaves the dog and the rubbish bag in the garden yet it’s somehow prinnys fault. If she could talk I’m pretty sure she’d be saying “oh duck off creepy! At least I’ve not been sniffing around puppies!!” 🙄

Jace was running around the garden with blue dye all over his hands for most of the vlog though so if they can’t manage to keep an eye on the baby out there then I’m not surprised that they’re not keeping an eye on prinny. That poor dog deserves so much better. Send her back to to granny troll before her nails are longer than Sarahs Sisterwife hair. 🙄
This comment made me laugh my head off! "Oh duck off creepy, at least I've not been sniffing around puppies" Brilliant!!! 😂😂😂 Also, why does Chris speak like Ali G? He sounds ridiculous! Chris, stop it! You sound like a knob!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They said the girls would love to be home schooled?? They said themselves the other day they love school?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They said the girls would love to be home schooled?? They said themselves the other day they love school?!?
Can't keep up with their own lies. Maybe they can use one of the Alibaba notebooks as a 'lie journal' so they know what they said previously.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The Ingham family #101 Showcasing and pimping my teen we’ve got to keep the creepy viewers keen

• Haha
Reactions: 7
MOLESCULE is not a word Sarah. Minuscule is a word. Molecule is a word. But combining them does not make a word.

And for the love of all that is holy please do not home school your kids.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The way he looks at Sarah whenever she says anything, he is definitely fed up with whatever comes out of her mouth.
Screenshot_20200511-204402~2.png

Ingham family 101-

Hi Sarah we know your stalking this tattle page, let's not forget your husband speaks to girls who are underage.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Where did copyright nhs rainbow come from? Don't think from us?? Anyway, I'm gonna say it's good Sarah is selling something with rainbows, as it does remind me of NHS (she probably ordered ages ago before the thing, but I wouldn't say she shouldn't be selling them) Although, you'd think because it's rainbows she'd give atleast 10%of every rainbow item sold to the NHS really but she's not.

Thread suggestion
101 threads done. Us 'trolling' fools have a lot more to come

Reactions: 8
Sorry lurked here. I don't remember the rainbow being anything to do with the NHS just not being her design

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.