The Ingham Family #100 IFAM we present to you Beynoncé and Layz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only £700 ???? For the calls and the vlog. So they said in all they had 31 zoom calls £465 ... was the £175 giftaid in the £700 or is that separate? So either the vlog made £60 or £235 what is the actual point (quick maths.. correct if wrong)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Gift aid is on top of the £700 and is paid from the govt so not money out of their own pocket. So £450 from zoom calls and a whopping big :rolleyes: £250 from the ad revenue of the vlog. bleeping cheapskates the pair of them

Reactions: 25
Gift aid is on top of the £700 and is paid from the govt so not money out of their own pocket. So £450 from zoom calls and a whopping big :rolleyes: £250 from the ad revenue of the vlog. bleeping cheapskates the pair of them
Someone on Twitter has just said that figure could be just from the link they had in the vlog not including zoom and vlog revenue 😮

Reactions: 8
Someone on Twitter has just said that figure could be just from the link they had in the vlog not including zoom and vlog revenue 😮
I'd be surprised if they had the actual vlog revunue figure already... Unless it's based on a prediction. I would veer towards believing they've fiddled these figures somewhat.

I just cannot believe that a channel that's 1.3 million strong can only raise a measly £700. Sarah could have used this opportunity to send a percentage of her blanket business profits to the charity. So many things but instead they chose a way that meant they could hide the true amount raised. Con artists, using a pandemic for their own gain.

I can imagine Sarah reading this now chomping on an orange twirl she sniffed out from down the back of the sofa. "Bayyybz I told ya they'd moan. Can't do right for doing wrong"

If each of their beloved IFAM pledged a penny they'd have almost double that amount. One single penny. But nope.... They can't afford a penny because they're spending all their money on smelly covid blankets and £39 playmats for their bratz dolls.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Lazy reminds me of Mrs Olsen the shopkeeper in the TV version of little house on the prairie with that hair style. She had a daughter Nellie who was a very very lot obnoxious - just like bratty boo boo
Little house on the prairie oh that brings back memories. My mum was a huge fan and I remember Nellie well, those ringlets and cute bows, but she was a spoilt brat. Her brother, Willie although a cutie was just as mischievous.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi lazy, hi creepy 👋👋👋

The pair of you are such liars, it's hilarious! No way is the length of Prinny's claws just from a couple of months, especially if she's being walked twice a day, every day :LOL: I have my own smaller breed dog who's nails grow really fast and even his wouldn't get that long if I didn't cut them for just 2 months, oh yes, I said if *I* didn't cut them, you can buy this magical invention see and you don't even have to be an actual dog groomer to use them, they're called dog nail clippers, isn't that marvellous, who would have thought! :eek:

Please, please do a hater response vlog, I'd even give you a proper view with ads and everything (kerching!), promise! It would be worth it just to see you both trying so hard with your Am I bovvered tho faces and fake laughs, not to mention the eyes that look everywhere but at the camera!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
“The outside world isn’t safe, the virus isn’t safe” I thought you said it was all hype, fool?
“We do this because we enjoy it” Nah, you do it for the money
yer and then didn’t he post being outside skating on a tiny ledge...alongside a busy road...now that’s the aggressive skater boy he is ...

Wait what ? So that’s the creepiest comment she’s ever seen ? I’m guessing she’s not counting when her own ‘ creepy ‘ asked a 16 year old to go for a casual skinny dip 😹😹😹😹😹 stupid beyond belief . Cried because of the world your daughters are being bought up in ? You put them on that pedestal and had the option to take them off and you never did !!!!
Exactly..what about all those creepy comments about her daughter put online by got knows who, and the pics people keep of her daughters...now that’s not creepy, it’s disturbing what lazy chooses to ignore when it comes to the safety and futures of her daughters and son for that matter...

I think he even blushed.
Yes his face was almost as red as his eyelashes are..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
duck me, haven’t even watched the vlog yet but had to come here as soon as I saw the title. Perverted bastard!
I am so sure at 5pm it didn't say singing.. Or I'm losing the plot..

Actually I think it did, I just didn't read it properly I saw spying teen bathroom and just left ignored it I think, my bad.
I’m sure it said spying on
First thoughts. OH duck OFF!

Second thoughts.
This just proves how vulnerable, desperate and cult like this fan base is and if it was regulated, followed guidelines and safeguarding policies none of this would be happening. It's disgusting The Ingham Family Ltd get away with it.
I love her brilliant idea ..... you could use this play mat ..... as a play in a teepee! Amazing. (The teepee she refers to actually already has a play mat in)
Chris should not be allowed near any kids bedroom even in blanket form

sorry ‘joooovet’ (still want to know what the hell ‘joooovet’ is)
Wonder what they would charge for that. Maybe
I love how passive aggressive they are, definitely been on the WKDs.

I'm sure I wasn't the only one who asked, but they answered my question 'when was the last time you took Prinny for a walk?' 😂
So he is walking her everyday and going out skating ..... hmmmm

Reactions: 4
They cant be that well off....wouldn't you round it up to 1k if you could afford it?? For being such big YouTube stars £700 is embarrassing 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There is no way Prinnys claws are like that if she's walked every day, I've a bichion 1 year older than Prinny and her claws have never had to be cut, but she walked morning and night plus anytime we have to walk somewhere so the claims made are ridiculous lies. They show everything they buy so wouldn't they have shown the lead whilst talking like a rasta to Prinny?. This family is based on lies, greed, and Creepyness. They are right noone does know them, if they all in 20 minutes can be sussed out personality wise imagine 24 hours with them. And your right creepy, noone knows you but by photos of pre vlogging days and what's come out about you with proof I'd say you are disgusting away from camera and have no friends left.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hey Lazy 👋 The 1800s called. It wants it's hairstyle back.

And please pick up the camera more often when on the voddy, guyzzzz. Yesterdays Q & A was a treat. Don't know who was riled the most. Lazy was doing plenty of demented cackling, but Creepys gangsta boi jamaican accent and behaviour was just odd

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Off topic but yesterday when I was out for a walk with my girls, my youngest wanted me to film her on her skateboard so she could see how she looked. First time I tried I started filming when she was half way down the hill. Next try I forgot to hit record. Third time she said omg mum I feel like an Ingham girl trying to get the perfect take, her sister then said Omgee this is the first ever time she has done this we are all so proud. I was in stitches at them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok so I’ve just seen a YouTuber who has a subscriber count of 10.4k announce that she made £247 from doing #youtubers4nhsheroes. She posted 2 vlogs with this hashtag, so I guess she’s donating the 2. One view count had 1.1k and the other had 1.4k............ The Inghams........1.3 million subs....youtubers4nhsheroesview count 100k and donated £700. Over to you Tattlers to do da maffs 😎

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I can’t believe Sarah thought her hair looked so good that she decided to recreate it for a second day. Utterly ridiculous.

I hate the way they try desperately hard to make out the so called ‘hate’ doesn’t bother them but Sarah fake hysterically laughing and screwing up her face and Chris just acting OTT with his wrinkled ball sack face shoved in the camera.
Guys we all know it does bother you, you can’t hide it. The fact you call a simple question about when you last walked prinny as hate, kinda just makes it very obvious that you’re lying through your teeth.

Finally, the fact the girls are pleading with your for a day off blogging speaks volumes. Pack it in now, no one would give a tit if they didn’t have to see your bleeping faces and Chris’s Rasta voice ever again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'd be surprised if they had the actual vlog revunue figure already... Unless it's based on a prediction. I would veer towards believing they've fiddled these figures somewhat.

I just cannot believe that a channel that's 1.3 million strong can only raise a measly £700. Sarah could have used this opportunity to send a percentage of her blanket business profits to the charity. So many things but instead they chose a way that meant they could hide the true amount raised. Con artists, using a pandemic for their own gain.

I can imagine Sarah reading this now chomping on an orange twirl she sniffed out from down the back of the sofa. "Bayyybz I told ya they'd moan. Can't do right for doing wrong"

If each of their beloved IFAM pledged a penny they'd have almost double that amount. One single penny. But nope.... They can't afford a penny because they're spending all their money on smelly covid blankets and £39 playmats for their bratz dolls.
It is appalling considering the size of their fan base. Obviously The Ingham Family have made no personal donation, they are so so greedy!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ok so I’ve just seen a YouTuber who has a subscriber count of 10.4k announce that she made £247 from doing #youtubers4nhsheroes. She posted 2 vlogs with this hashtag, so I guess she’s donating the 2. One view count had 1.1k and the other had 1.4k............ The Inghams........1.3 million subs....youtubers4nhsheroesview count 100k and donated £700. Over to you Tattlers to do da maffs 😎
Very clearly £700 for a million strong ifam is so laughable, there's only 1 way of looking at it they've pocketed some money and if they've made any money from this then they have committed an offence by deception of taking money, but we all know they've done that before.

Reactions: 17
The whole Facebook post makes my skin crawl. You've got one of Cbris's victims on there writing 'that's amazing' and Chris has hearted it. You've got deluded person after deluded person commenting 'well done' and then there is suddenly a young, pretty 20 year old and, true to form, Chris writes a comment only back to that one. You've got all these people telling them that they are wonderful and that they should ignore the hate - when they haven't got a clue what that slimeball and his enabling wife have done. And finally you feel second hand embarrassment that a channel with 1.3 million subs has raised such a paltry sum. They could easily make that up to £1,000 themselves but that was never going to happen!

It's so damned frustrating that none of these deluded people commenting on their Facebook post know how grossly innapropriate Chris has been with his young fans. Jimmy Saville/Rolf Harris/Stuart Hall/Ian Watkins would never get gushing messages like that because the whole world knows what they did. I know Chris isn't isn't paedophile. But he did groom barely legal vulnerable fans who idolized him. If only those bloody facebook women knew that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I did laugh when Sarah said they had a day off vlogging as all the girls wanted to do is sloth on their PJ’s and watch movies?! Errrrr they do that EVERYDAY Sarah? Even before lockdown that family watches more movies than anyone I know!! The girls have movie nights/days ALL the time? 🤷‍♀️
More like they had granny troll round to look after kids and they both went shopping then had a few alcoholic drinks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.