The Ingham Family #100 IFAM we present to you Beynoncé and Layz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re absolute morons... do they not realise that you can buy dog nail clippers and do it yourself?!

Reactions: 11
So they have gift aided the whole amount, including the £450 they got from selling the zoom calls! That's very dodgy - unless they have gift aid declarations from every from everyone who has purchased these - which they won't have done!

Reactions: 4
They cant be that well off....wouldn't you round it up to 1k if you could afford it?? For being such big YouTube stars £700 is embarrassing 🤦🏼‍♀️
Tom syndicate did a live stream and raised over £100k for the nhs in 24 hours. and then added an extra £13k himself to local hospitals. He’s an annoying guy but I will give it to him he does more for charity than the Inghams by far. Does wish upon a star days etc

Very clearly £700 for a million strong ifam is so laughable, there's only 1 way of looking at it they've pocketed some money and if they've made any money from this then they have committed an offence by deception of taking money, but we all know they've done that before.
If they only earn £700 a blog that’s not much a day split 6 ways. She did say the girls have their earnings in nest eggs didn’t she?

Reactions: 8
So creepy won’t feel safe until there is a COVID-19 vaccine 🙄. Listen creepy I would be far more concerned with the fact that Lazy is absolutely riddled with a family of juicy coldsores all over her face 10 months out of the year.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Next Q & A I'd like to know how Creepy can groom young girls, but not his dog 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
The whole Facebook post makes my skin crawl. You've got one of Cbris's victims on there writing 'that's amazing' and Chris has hearted it. You've got deluded person after deluded person commenting 'well done' and then there is suddenly a young, pretty 20 year old and, true to form, Chris writes a comment only back to that one. You've got all these people telling them that they are wonderful and that they should ignore the hate - when they haven't got a clue what that slimeball and his enabling wife have done. And finally you feel second hand embarrassment that a channel with 1.3 million subs has raised such a paltry sum. They could easily make that up to £1,000 themselves but that was never going to happen!

It's so damned frustrating that none of these deluded people commenting on their Facebook post know how grossly innapropriate Chris has been with his young fans. Jimmy Saville/Rolf Harris/Stuart Hall/Ian Watkins would never get gushing messages like that because the whole world knows what they did. I know Chris isn't isn't paedophile. But he did groom barely legal vulnerable fans who idolized him. If only those bloody facebook women knew that.
Should have checked my post more carefully before posting. Didnt mean to write 'isn't' twice ('I know he isn't isn't a paedophile'). i sound like I'm really emphasizing that I believe he isn't a paedophile. I know what I believe....but I'm not allowed to write it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Should have checked my post more carefully before posting. Didnt mean to write 'isn't' twice ('I know he isn't isn't a paedophile'). i sound like I'm really emphasizing that I believe he isn't a paedophile. I know what I believe....but I'm not allowed to write it.
Double negative makes a positive 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No wonder they are flogging the blankets! That wouldn’t cover the school fees and the upkeep of an epic new mansion 😂 Imagine what they could have donated and earned per video if he wasn’t such a perv!

Reactions: 6
Tom syndicate did a live stream and raised over £100k for the nhs in 24 hours. and then added an extra £13k himself to local hospitals. He’s an annoying guy but I will give it to him he does more for charity than the Inghams by far. Does wish upon a star days etc

If they only earn £700 a blog that’s not much a day split 6 ways. She did say the girls have their earnings in nest eggs didn’t she?
Surely there is no way the whole £700 came from the Vlog? Didn't she once say they get £10k on an average month of 400k viewings a day (that was pre Covid, ad revenue has significantly decreased since then!). That would only be £330 a day!

They are only averaging between 200-300k views a day according to Socialblade! So being generous, using Sarah's figures of £10k a month for 400k and lets be generous again and say an average of 300k views a day they would only be making 3/4 of what they were averaging (HOW?????) so that would be £7500 a month and £246 a day! To make £700 a day vlogging using Sarah's averages then they would need an average of around 800k views per day!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just came across the term 'mumpreneur' for the first time :sick: anyone else think she would call herself that?

• Haha
  • Sick
Surely there is no way the whole £700 came from the Vlog? Didn't she once say they get £10k on an average month of 400k viewings a day (that was pre Covid, ad revenue has significantly decreased since then!). That would only be £330 a day!

They are only averaging between 200-300k views a day according to Socialblade! So being generous, using Sarah's figures of £10k a month for 400k and lets be generous again and say an average of 300k views a day they would only be making 3/4 of what they were averaging (HOW?????) so that would be £7500 a month and £246 a day! To make £700 a day vlogging using Sarah's averages then they would need an average of around 800k views per day!
Even £700 a day would be only just over £100 each if it was split properly. £3000 a month each wage pre tax, pre school fees, mortgage etc it’s a lot but it’s not rich rich.
Sure they’d argue that Chris and her do most of the work filming and editing etc though...

Reactions: 4
They’re absolute morons... do they not realise that you can buy dog nail clippers and do it yourself?!
I honestly don’t want them near that poor long suffering and very loveable hound with claw clippers. He could really hurt her and given Creepy doesn’t even do his own ‘claws’ very often it does not bode well for her if he was to whooohooooo along with clippers.

We now have it from the highest authority he has awful toes - like we hadn’t guessed they’d match the horrid rest of him 🙄.

Prinny probably won’t be in too much pain as she’s only padding around on grass (despite his protestations),

They have been alerted to the problem (well done us tattlers) and if the restrictions continue indefinitely for dog grooming it will then be time for intervention at the vets.

I proper belly laughed when creepy said ‘if it wasn’t vlogged it didn’t happen’ ‘I mustn’t ever shower coz I didn’t vlog... well some fools say that about me anyway’

😂😂😂 yes we do Creepy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I notice Thomas has gone awfully quiet on the FB page - no comments from him in the past week or so. Have his guardians finally realised he's being exploited to spend money on this farce of a family?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Sarah Ingham is more lumpreneur than mumpreneur
Lol lazy really thinks she’s more like Chris Jenner, she just has to wait till one of her girls hits the big time 😂😂😂

I notice Thomas has gone awfully quiet on the FB page - no comments from him in the past week or so. Have his guardians finally realised he's being exploited to spend money on this farce of a family?
We can only hope that someone has wised up for Thomas.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That Q&A was an absolute treat for us! I’ve never been so entertained by them! Sarah’s passive aggressive remarks aimed at us every two seconds and saying it doesn’t bother her whilst she’s twitching. And then Chris saying it doesn’t bother him whilst jumping out of his seat to put his manky face to the camera and looking totally like it bothers him! My favourite part though was when Chris was trying to be funny and talking in his rude boi voice whilst Sarah did the shittest attempt at trying to look like her husband has made her laugh 😂 absolute GOLD. I have never seen a faker uglier pair in my life. Their vile personalities poured out in that. Sarah I’ve said it before but I’ll tell you again, you are the weakest woman I have ever come across. Laughing and pretending you find it hilarious when your husband is saying people always make up lies about him when you KNOW the truth is so gross. You are being walked all over and it’s so embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.