The Ingham Family #100 IFAM we present to you Beynoncé and Layz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, and what makes it worse is that lazy is following this account.
I know this doesn’t really go on here, but thanks to lazy and insta stories claiming the “ifam” clan have been vile to on and another. One of her Ifam are saying they are done and claiming Sarah has been unkind to her! Do they not take into consideration some of their ifam have learning difficulties no?

That light up beanie! bleeping hell imagine going for a walk and you see him skating about with that on😂😂
I’d kick him off stupid bleep😂

I know this doesn’t really go on here, but thanks to lazy and her insta stories claiming the “ifam” clan have been vile to on and another. One of her Ifam are saying they are done and claiming Sarah has been unkind to her! Do they not take into consideration some of their ifam have learning difficulties no?

I’d kick him off stupid bleep😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I know this doesn’t really go on here, but thanks to lazy and insta stories claiming the “ifam” clan have been vile to on and another. One of her Ifam are saying they are done and claiming Sarah has been unkind to her! Do they not take into consideration some of their ifam have learning difficulties no?
They dont care unless the ifam are adoring them. They dont like critisism (sp) they think they are world famous when they are not. Even the most REAL celebs out there get judged and hate comments etc, its part and parcel of being on camera to millions of people. Just deal with it

Reactions: 14
They dont care unless the ifam are adoring them. They dont like critisism (sp) they think they are world famous when they are not. Even the most REAL celebs out there get judged and hate comments etc, its part and part (think thats the right word) of being on camera to millions of people. Just deal with it
EXACTLY ✌🏼, I’m all for the “be kind” but when it comes to pedophiles it’s out the window! The women is deranged any person in their right mind would pack there tit up, get the kids and go if they saw or heard that about a loved one! You put your kids first. No trying to get some fame or clout

• Heart
Reactions: 20
EXACTLY ✌🏼, I’m all for the “be kind” but when it comes to pedophiles it’s out the window! The women is deranged any person in their right mind would pack there tit up, get the kids and go if they saw or heard that about a loved one! You put your kids first. No trying to get some fame or clout
Yes 100% like we all say she is an enabler. She is just as sick as creepy

Reactions: 21
Gross. Looks like they threw flour and eggs at him. At least he has to go and have a wash now but what a waste.

Her laugh.... definitely sounds like a smoker. No disrespect to her mum but if my mum died of lung cancer there is no way in hell I would go even within a mile of cigarettes. :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 15
That picture of Creepy has made my day!
Maybe now he'll have to wash his hair and manky clothes and beanie.

Why can't one of the ifam send Jace some clothes that fit him? I'm sick of seeing his sleeves half way up his arm
The poor ifam are all cashed out from buying lazy`s tatty overpriced rubbish! It`s about time she put her hands in her own pockets (and came up with more than a bag or ten of choccies!:) Quit mumbling about not needing more gifts lazy ,and shut that po box down...asap!! :mad:
That light up beanie! bleeping hell imagine going for a walk and you see him skating about with that on😂😂
Wonder if you press the light it shouts "watch out watch out ,there`s a teen DM ing nonce about?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That picture of Creepy has made my day!
Maybe now he'll have to wash his hair and manky clothes and beanie.

Why can't one of the ifam send Jace some clothes that fit him? I'm sick of seeing his sleeves half way up his arms.
They probably have.
But she won’t put him in it because then she can’t claim he still fits clothes that are meant for younger kids.

Although, she could put him in properly fitting clothes and then lie about their size.
But I think she likes pretending to herself he’s still that size. And seeing that size in his clothes reinforces it for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Gross. Looks like they threw flour and eggs at him. At least he has to go and have a wash now but what a waste.

Her laugh.... definitely sounds like a smoker. No disrespect to her mum but if my mum died of lung cancer there is no way in hell I would go even within a mile of cigarettes. :rolleyes:
I`ve got an idea for your vlog content creepy..Let the girls put you in stocks and keep throwing rotten tomatoes at you!.I`d no more pay for a zoom call from you than fly to the moon ,but to see someone rub some of prinnys` deposits from the garden all over your ugly mug ,now that I`d pay good money to see!!..:)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
earlier this week: we are getting through theese calls as fast as we can so we can put out more fore sale hopefully

Today: we are doing our first zoom call today. who has a birthday.

so now Prinny woo don't want to come out with them when they go rollerskating cause she prefer just laying around relaxing and being comfy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Isabelle living her best life playing with the dinosaurs and mud on the tuff table, bless her 🤦‍♀️ 👶

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.