The Ingham Family #100 IFAM we present to you Beynoncé and Layz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Put the dam heating on if your cold they never put it on I'd never ever let my kids go cold never can't afford to keep your kids warm back to the clothes shopping just cant help yourself can you

Reactions: 10
If Sarah thinks she’s a “celebrity in the public eye” she should apply for I’m A Celeb, she can clearly eat maggots with no issue so bring on the witchetty grubs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Well theres got to be reason for flashlight beenie o m g I got it it's so he can pick out maggots while hes eating incase he misses one yes mate

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Decided to switch things up a bit, and instead of a summary, decided to do more of a thoughts on the vlog - (like opinion type thing), and leave greencow to carry on with her brilliant summaries.

So here are my thoughts on todays vlog, Enjoy x

DECORATING OUR NEW HOUSE! CHOICES CHOICES!! (3/5/20)

- Fully sick of the montages in their vlogs....literally every vlog starts with a montage, ends with a montage, has montages every 3 seconds and of course today was no exception.
- Creepy starting the vlog just isn't the one...we don't care ur out of essentials...we already know ur happy to waste 5 packets of pasta on the bloody tuff table so im not surprised.
- Can creepy stop trying to get the girls into rollerblading...I feel like the girls are forced because its all creepy wants to do? (particularly Isla and Izzy) You don't need to start traumatising the neighbours of the estate by having greasy zoom past on his skates.
- Also....is all creepy wears grey shirts? Does he not realise other colours exist?
- Someone also sent him an LED beanie...*proceeds to vomit* Another #gifted item...even tho lazy swears they don't like accepting gifts?
- Does Lazy ever stop complaining? You went shopping at peak times, a Saturday, midday...dk what u expected.
- Return of the tuff table :rolleyes: - making jelly to play with and then eat...ik you shouldn't waste but isn't that a bit unhygienic?
- £15 for 5 mins with them on a zoom chat?....I know its for charity but my God. Poor girl getting a call from the Minghams on her birthday...couldnt imagine anything worse.
- Is Lazy going to carry on plugging that 'sew cute' insta page anymore? Stg every vlog includes an item form then.
- Today Lazy is going to 'sit and do nothing' - why change the habits of a lifetime
- Jace stealing chocolate out Lazy's handbag...doesnt surprise me
- B&M Wallpaper? - surely with all that 'money' they have they'd opt for something more expensive? Ngl wallpapers were a bit chav central.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
To celebrate 100 threads on Tattle I had burgers for my dinner, and it was delich. But I think I had more salad than Lazy have had all year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If Sarah thinks she’s a “celebrity in the public eye” she should apply for I’m A Celeb, she can clearly eat maggots with no issue so bring on the witchetty grubs
Oh god, I would actually pay to see those 2 on I'm a Celeb :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Decided to switch things up a bit, and instead of a summary, decided to do more of a thoughts on the vlog - (like opinion type thing), and leave greencow to carry on with her brilliant summaries.

So here are my thoughts on todays vlog, Enjoy x

DECORATING OUR NEW HOUSE! CHOICES CHOICES!! (3/5/20)

- Fully sick of the montages in their vlogs....literally every vlog starts with a montage, ends with a montage, has montages every 3 seconds and of course today was no exception.
- Creepy starting the vlog just isn't the one...we don't care ur out of essentials...we already know ur happy to waste 5 packets of pasta on the bloody tuff table so im not surprised.
- Can creepy stop trying to get the girls into rollerblading...I feel like the girls are forced because its all creepy wants to do? (particularly Isla and Izzy) You don't need to start traumatising the neighbours of the estate by having greasy zoom past on his skates.
- Also....is all creepy wears grey shirts? Does he not realise other colours exist?
- Someone also sent him an LED beanie...*proceeds to vomit* Another #gifted item...even tho lazy swears they don't like accepting gifts?
- Does Lazy ever stop complaining? You went shopping at peak times, a Saturday, midday...dk what u expected.
- Return of the tuff table :rolleyes: - making jelly to play with and then eat...ik you shouldn't waste but isn't that a bit unhygienic?
- £15 for 5 mins with them on a zoom chat?....I know its for charity but my God. Poor girl getting a call from the Minghams on her birthday...couldnt imagine anything worse.
- Is Lazy going to carry on plugging that 'sew cute' insta page anymore? Stg every vlog includes an item form then.
- Today Lazy is going to 'sit and do nothing' - why change the habits of a lifetime
- Jace stealing chocolate out Lazy's handbag...doesnt surprise me
- B&M Wallpaper? - surely with all that 'money' they have they'd opt for something more expensive? Ngl wallpapers were a bit chav central.
My theory is he's getting the girls to go skating with him as he doesn't want to go outside by himself as he may get pulled up for what he is. So takes the girls in the hope that he won't get heckled if they're with him. He rarely goes anywhere by himself

• Heart
Reactions: 36
My theory is he's getting the girls to go skating with him as he doesn't want to go outside by himself as he may get pulled up for what he is. So takes the girls in the hope that he won't get heckled if they're with him. He rarely goes anywhere by himself
Also looks more like exercise if he’s with the girls than him roller skating round on his own. Looks more like oh the girls dragged me out to play on skates with them, than I prefer to do this than look after my wife and kids

Reactions: 18
How much is she charging for that call for poor little girl whos birthday it is

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Just because the wallpaper samples are free doesn't mean you have to take them all! 🙄
This!! Whenever I’ve taken wallpaper samples I’ve ripped a small bit off not a walls length! I can’t even imagine what she looked like walking out with them!
Lazy you didn’t go to B&M for milk, you were in Sainsbury’s, you said you got a few bits and left as it was busy, why didn’t you get milk from there instead of going to another shop?
Your main purpose to go to B&M was to buy compost and toys for the tuff table, and to ransack the wallpaper samples! Stop lying!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Honestly leaving chocolate at a level that Jace can reach it and spread it all over the floor, I’m amazed that poor dog hasn’t been poisoned before

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Honestly leaving chocolate at a level that Jace can reach it and spread it all over the floor, I’m amazed that poor dog hasn’t been poisoned before
It's the not watching him that worries me. He was already well in to that bag before she found him!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.