Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maisie842

VIP Member
In last nights ridiculous chav skit, Esmes character name was Chantella. Wonder where the kids have heard that name before 🤔 Can't imagine their number one super fan would have been too impressed with her name being thought of as chavvy by her beloved Inghams.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

GiggleBee

VIP Member
So I commented on sarahs baby and me saying those hooded blankets look dangerous, someone replied saying they must of been safety tested. I replied saying I doubt a hood that size would pass safety testing. Sarah has now blocked me from the baby and me page. Admission of guilt?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Ooh, I am all for this video. Here we go:

- The fact the girls have to plead for a day off is ridiculous. Sort yourselves out, Creepy and Lazy.

- Creepy slurring bad. How many kopparbergs did they down before starting filming?

- Sneaky toe mention. Definitely been reading here.

- They're fucking wasted. Surprised we didn't get an insta rant last night with how sozzled they are.

- Hi Chris! Thought the vids were for memories? Not entertainment...

- Can't cope with his slurring 😂 put the drink down Chris.

- Family friendly 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

- "Hi-larious" that bitchy face though. Calm down, Sarah, hun. You didn't read it on Baby and Me.

- Love how many swipes they are taking at us. They seem to forget they have a family filled with trolls (Granny Lesley even trolled Sarah's niece), and a couple of sexual predators in the family too.

- Yes Creepy, please social distance. Especially when there's teenage girls around.

- So much for "hype" Creepy.

- "Isabelle would give you anything" that's a bit frightening. Especially with Creepy in the same house.

- Thought Jimmy Savile was your inspiration, Creepy. Not us lot 😉

- Wonder where Esme gets the "I didn't do it" mentality from. Rings a bell - all the facts there in black and white, yet Creepy still insists he didn't message young girls/sleep with a fan.

- We know Isla has attitude.

- Love how they started by mentioning the person who asked the question, then when they got to the ones they'd read on here, they didn't bother 😉

- For people that say they're not bothered about hate, they sure act as if they're bothered.

- They don't physically fight? Swear we've seen Isla kicking Esme in the vlogs before.

I'm tempted to send them some more alcohol ready for their reacting to hate comments. The slurring, Creepy constantly burping, Lazy's bitchy eyes - I can't wait!

Can I have a shout-out on that vlog please? 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

SDee123

The fact she won’t buy Jace something he actually NEEDS to keep warm at night but orders so much crap off amazon each day and sells her own shit quality blankets for over 150% profit is disgusting and shows what a vile, greedy, money grabbing bitch she is.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

tillymilo

Funny how today's vlog is for charity, so Chris hasn't been buying views, and they're only on 37k views! 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

Eldorado

I looked back- the vlog on April 11 she is rolling out the biscuit dough and says it's hard to roll out because 'we don't have any flour'....

• Haha
  • Angry

Kat5998

VIP Member
If Sarah thinks she’s a “celebrity in the public eye” she should apply for I’m A Celeb, she can clearly eat maggots with no issue so bring on the witchetty grubs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Maybe thats why he thinks he has done nothing wrong with messaging these girls and the inapropriate filming of issy etc. 🤔
Spectrum or not. His wife should know what’s wrong and right. Plus I’m not buying it anyway, last thing they need is an excuse for their appalling behaviour

• Heart

nattis

VIP Member
So they still say they should have gone to Club Mac in July, but want happen because of the situation, but next year man, next year.
What situation is that Chris, the corona virus situation, or the fact they cancelled your sponsorship months ago,

• Haha
  • Heart

Emily119

Can you imagine creepy and lazy at Jace's future star of the week assemblies? Standing up at the back of the school hall hollering “CA-LEVER BOYYYYYYY” either that or “YOU GOT ALLLLL DA POINTS!”

• Haha

kirstin89

Do you know something, I just watched their house tour video from the start of 2018 (I know, I know, I shouldn't watch) and it's actually really sad -what he has caused to happen, I mean. The house is immaculate (not to everyone's taste furnishing wise but that's fine) and she is obviously really proud of it which to be fair she should be, I bet she never thought she would own a house like that. She looks slim and happy and honestly about ten years younger than she does now (hair and make up not everyone's cup of tea but I'm absolutely sure she would say the same about me). Even he doesn't look that bad, he looks so much slimmer and healthier and I honestly think he's aged about ten years in the past two. I wonder if he looks back and thinks about what he has done and the cost it has had, or if he is so far in denial he doesn't even realise or care.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

laurafray91

Jesus christ showing prinny eating a cooked chicken carcass out of the bin and not even taking it off her straight away, how is this poor dog still alive

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Ruth1983

VIP Member
What’s the betting that when things are back to “normal” they take the girls straight out of school to go on a holiday lol

• Haha
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Chris, you noncey little creep. I bet you sit there at 1am laughing away to yourself about what vile innuendo you can make next to bring in the views. What a sick creature you are. I bet your best bud, Jimmy Savile, also liked making innuendos about 14 year old girls. You fucking disgust me.

Sarah, you are just as bad. You are enabling this. Your husband is gathering a specific audience with those kinds of vlog titles. They're all coming to get a glimpse of YOUR 14 year old daughter. How fucking sick is that?! How can you not see the damage it is causing?

Someone please take those kids away.

1589063728812.jpg

• Heart

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Sarah put on her stories the reason why Jace wasn't on the photo she posted on her grid
Because he had this fingers in mouth and was acting like a baby? It's a shame that an Instagram has to be perfect instead of having a BABY doing things a baby does it kinda makes me sad, I think I'm just emotional and overthinking maybe😔
He looks better in that pic than Isla with her bloody tounge out

• Heart
Reactions: 44