Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolly505

VIP Member
Not that they deserve much credit but I don't quite see the big issue with the vlog title? 'Spying on my teen in the bathroom' would be very different but the fact he's included that's 'singing in the bathroom' makes it just seem less creepy and the usual clickbait-y nonsense imo.
I can think of far worse/dodgier titles Chris could have used in this situation (although I'm not giving him any ideas), including ones they've used before

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 2

Zelda18

VIP Member
My daughter is also doing work on the 3 main subjects plus fine art,textiles, history and ethics. She only just submitted her option choices so was told to do the lessons on what she had chosen, tho she didn't choose ethics she still has to do that for the time being. If I sent my daughter to private school I would hope that she would be doing some gcse lesson work aswell on this lockdown.
Maths, English and science would be Isabelle’s core subjects though. Then she would have chosen the optional subjects. My daughter did Art, drama and history for gcse.
Of course I’m not sure how private school works with these things.

hayley

VIP Member
This sounds bad but it kind of reminds me of the whole Kate McCann interview where she chooses not to answer any of the questions. As controversial as that topic is (don’t want to open a can of worms) it could have happened to Jace on that beach.
I was thinking the same thing but didnt want to mention it

Pastel

VIP Member
They are stolen prints from a designer Sol Mari art. She took all her designs without asking Disgusting
i know you can purchase a commercial license to use artists designs for your products - she could have done that? i have no clue if she purchased or not I’m just asking 😊

powderpower

Chatty Member
Yes but I thought Coppa rules stated that if children featured in the vlogs who are under the age of 13 it should be set YouTube kids.
not that im aware of and ive read the rules and know a few channels personally, its only if the content is made for children

Reactions: 1

moocow

It’s been maybe 5 degrees on the east coast of the US this weekend (its been like 50, I had to look up the conversion), which makes me feel like we’ve had UK weather (it’s been lovely!), but what is considered boiling 🥵 in the UK?

Reactions: 1