The Ingham Family #100 IFAM we present to you Beynoncé and Layz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe that they didn't acknowledge it was V.E day. Scummy chavs who didn't deserve people who gave their lives so they could live in peace in this country. They disgust me. Such ignorant parents 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Can't believe that they didn't acknowledge it was V.E day. Scummy chavs who didn't deserve people who gave their lives so they could live in peace in this country. They disgust me. Such ignorant parents 🙄
To be fair, a family that thought that Boxing Day was a day just celebrated by their family had probably not realised that it was VE Day. They'd probably never heard of VE Day.

Reactions: 37
To be fair, a family that thought that Boxing Day was a day just celebrated by their family had probably not realised that it was VE Day. They'd probably never heard of VE Day.
Sarah also seems the type IF she knew about VE day she'd say victory in England rather than Europe..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus I’ve just seen the last vlog title - spying on teen in bathroom. Honestly I have no words other than - Chris you utter utter creepy duck.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Notice how she jumped when Lazy went into the bathroom. That's not normal. The girl is an anxious mess.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Maybe Chris though it was VD day and thought they might get herpes sores again :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
It genuinely looks like he’s pencilled his brows in terribly 🤣

damn, he’s revolting

4DDFA444-C115-48C4-9E70-859CE84C2497.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
i’m very new to this but glad i found it😩 this whole family gives me cult vibes. very worried about the children, especially isabelle who’s clearly struggling

• Heart
There are people paying for these playmats just for their reborns to lie on... 😮

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
If this travelling thing about having to isolate 14days after traveling abroad happens everytime you travel them children will never be in school

Reactions: 8
Two years ago Isla was into WW2 cause it was the history topic at school and they went to Yorkshire's Eden Camp museum of WW2. The FB page of the page even mentioned the Ingham vlog in a status to promote the museum. Tattlers were on hot form and sent messages about Chris and the status was removed with apologies.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I AM NEW AS WELL CANT STAND THESE VLOGS THERE SO BORING I ONLY GO ON THEM SO A CAN DISLIKE IT PLEASE EXCUSE ME CAP LOCKS I ALWAYS USE THEM 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not that they deserve much credit but I don't quite see the big issue with the vlog title? 'Spying on my teen in the bathroom' would be very different but the fact he's included that's 'singing in the bathroom' makes it just seem less creepy and the usual clickbait-y nonsense imo.
I can think of far worse/dodgier titles Chris could have used in this situation (although I'm not giving him any ideas), including ones they've used before
To be honest I don't usually react as badly to some of the vlog titles as I've seen others do BUT, this one definitely made me raise an eyebrow... the fact that he used "singing" doesn't, in my opinion, make it less dodgy. Singing and showers go hand-in-hand... if I hear singing coming from the bathroom then I know my daughter is in the shower, without doubt! To me, that's why the vlog title is completely dodgy because if I'm thinking she was singing in the shower then millions of others will be thinking it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That girl has two expressions: 'sex doll' and 'dopey af'.

It's pathetic - the guy's so DESPERATE for some exposure, he's even scraping for backlash on titles. He actually wants the newspapers giving him some free mentions. Remember when he and Sarah Ingham sat on their arses and smiled whilst they told everyone the backlash about the Rubber Jamie doll was all good publicity?
Don’t give them the views or the engagement.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
When someone is singing in the bathroom, it's typically in the shower. Using 'in the bathroom' in the title makes all the difference
Yes exactly this!!!! Sorry hadn't read the comments above, have just said the same thing... he could have said "spying on my teen singing" - "in the bathroom" was just a dodgy and totally unnecessary add-on

Reactions: 13
Chris, you noncey little creep. I bet you sit there at 1am laughing away to yourself about what vile innuendo you can make next to bring in the views. What a sick creature you are. I bet your best bud, Jimmy Savile, also liked making innuendos about 14 year old girls. You bleeping disgust me.

Sarah, you are just as bad. You are enabling this. Your husband is gathering a specific audience with those kinds of vlog titles. They're all coming to get a glimpse of YOUR 14 year old daughter. How bleeping sick is that?! How can you not see the damage it is causing?

Someone please take those kids away.

1589063728812.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.