The Indie Projects

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well looking at their latest Instagram story they are now turning on OK PORTUGAL. Claims of racism and animal neglect, as well as threats of 'outing' other creators...seems to be using their position of high subscribers to silence others who know too much.

Reactions: 5
this all could've been avoided if they removed the part of the video where they asked us for money...

Reactions: 6
Well looking at their latest Instagram story they are now turning on OK PORTUGAL. Claims of racism and animal neglect, as well as threats of 'outing' other creators...seems to be using their position of high subscribers to silence others who know too much.
No, they are turning on Project Portugal and Frankie off grid. They are bffs with Ken from Ok Portugal, which seems fitting.

😶

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Interesting that Bee and Theo are all against bullying, but with their ig stories, they've just sent their minions to attack both Frankie off grid and Project Portugal. They already have nasty comments on their recent videos.

Reactions: 4
No, they are turning on Project Portugal and Frankie off grid. They are bffs with Ken from Ok Portugal, which seems fitting.

😶
Nick from Project Portugal, finished the plastering in the barn for Bee and Theo, before they travelled back to the UK last year. He also helped lay the concrete floor, and fitted the velux windows.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It would not be the first time Bee and Theo, have fallen out with people. The builders who built the roof and veranda, quit before they completed the job. They made a video about it, from their own perspective obviously!
I did wonder why Nick didn't appear in anymore of their videos. Instead they enlisted the help of someone called Ricky, who mysteriously started appearing in the videos, with no real explanation, until much later. Ricky has his own channel now - Life by Ricky. Unfortunately he is somewhat tainted by association now!

It would not be the first time Bee and Theo, have fallen out with people. The builders who built the roof and veranda, quit before they completed the job. They made a video about it, from their own perspective obviously!
I did wonder why Nick didn't appear in anymore of their videos. Instead they enlisted the help of someone called Ricky, who mysteriously started appearing in the videos, with no real explanation, until much later. Ricky has his own channel now - Life by Ricky. Unfortunately he is somewhat tainted by association now!
Ah yes! I remember that. To be fair, you're living in Portugal, building a portuguese style roof, and employ english builders? It had everything to be a disaster, imo.

Reactions: 3
Ah yes! I remember that. To be fair, you're living in Portugal, building a portuguese style roof, and employ english builders? It had everything to be a disaster, imo.
Yes that did seem odd. One of them had a Scottish accent!

I replied to their stories saying for someone with so quick to shout bullying when people call them out, they seem to have no problems outing other channels online and having their fans post negative messages and harassing these people. Surprise surprise, i'm blocked. They are way in over their heads, imo.

I think the next video will just be a doubling down on how bad things are, rather than maybe just accepting they are human and misread the room with the last video.

I think the next video will just be a doubling down on how bad things are, rather than maybe just accepting they are human and misread the room with the last video.
And putting the blame on everyone else. Everything would've been fine had they not asked for donations. Sure, people would probably be pissed that they implied the barn was their forever home and that they were living in it, whilst in reality, they'd purchased a 400k house to live in. Imo, we would never have known about the new property if the fire hadn't happened and they would just keep lying about living in the barn.

Reactions: 3
And putting the blame on everyone else. Everything would've been fine had they not asked for donations. Sure, people would probably be pissed that they implied the barn was their forever home and that they were living in it, whilst in reality, they'd purchased a 400k house to live in. Imo, we would never have known about the new property if the fire hadn't happened and they would just keep lying about living in the barn.
In one of their many Q&A sessions (another of the tactics that they used to delay working on the barn project), they were asked if the barn would be their forever home. They never answered the question directly!

Last edited: