The Indie Projects

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sign of a new video yet.
It will be interesting to see how they handle this crisis. If they are to continue, they need to be honest with their subscribers. The first change they need to make, is the introduction to their channel. They are no longer converting a barn, on a 5 acre piece of land, they are property developers who are adding to their portfolio. If they are honest, they may stand a chance.
Or maybe I'm being naive.

Reactions: 5
Theo has put up two stories on Instagram "here's to my haters, there's more to come", and a screenshot of him editing a video with the new big house in the background (probably about cleaning up after the fire).

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Theo has put up two stories on Instagram "here's to my haters, there's more to come", and a screenshot of him editing a video with the new big house in the background (probably about cleaning up after the fire).
Oh god

Reactions: 2
Yes, I saw the Instagram post ‘here’s to all my hater’s’ I thought it was just so arrogant of him. I don’t think they’d ever apologise about how the video looked to a lot people. I think it’s going to be very odd when the small barn kitchen is completed then saying we’ve outgrown it. We all know the story what would of been coming.

Reactions: 8
I guess someone has found this page
Maybe they would like to share their opinion. Hopefully whatever their views, they will find that they are discussed & debated. Not, dismissed & deleted

Reactions: 4
Maybe they would like to share their opinion. Hopefully whatever their views, they will find that they are discussed & debated. Not, dismissed & deleted
That's the thing. Had they not gone on a deleting spree and closed the comment section, I doubt this page would have been created.

Reactions: 6
That's the thing. Had they not gone on a deleting spree and closed the comment section, I doubt this page would have been created.
The fact that they now have three properties, and seemed to have abandoned their "off grid" lifestyle, is worth commenting on!

Reactions: 5
"We used our life-savings and got a mortgage to purchase our dream 57 acres..."

Not sure I know any lender who would offer any sort of loan on high fire-risk land with abandoned property in Central Portugal...? You-Tube is not a career and to quote Jimi Hendrix, "Castles build on sand, fall into the sea...Eventually."

Reactions: 4
Crazy they can't even admit to their own wrongs in this! it's kind of disgusting.

I guess someone has found this page
Wouldn't surprise me if they've actively been looking for their "haters" and found this thread, hilarious! I mean how are they seriously going to recover from this by reacting to the negative feedback they induced?!

Exactly.

Yes, I saw the Instagram post ‘here’s to all my hater’s’ I thought it was just so arrogant of him. I don’t think they’d ever apologise about how the video looked to a lot people. I think it’s going to be very odd when the small barn kitchen is completed then saying we’ve outgrown it. We all know the story what would of been coming.
It just makes them look even more fake now, wouldn't surprise me if they share screen shots of our comments on this thread in their "comeback" vlog!

Reactions: 3
Crazy they can't even admit to their own wrongs in this! it's kind of disgusting.

Wouldn't surprise me if they've actively been looking for their "haters" and found this thread, hilarious! I mean how are they seriously going to recover from this by reacting to the negative feedback they induced?!

Exactly.

It just makes them look even more fake now, wouldn't surprise me if they share screen shots of our comments on this thread in their "comeback" vlog!
No but if they did its again not looking great, when on the one hand you say 'negative comments' leads to mental health issues then set the followers lose on others, which is what they did recently.

Plus Theo is wearing a T Shirt that says "kindness is the answer" or something similar....so again, it would undermine that.

Negative feedback is something we all have to deal with in all walks of life.

Reactions: 6
No but if they did its again not looking great, when on the one hand you say 'negative comments' leads to mental health issues then set the followers lose on others, which is what they did recently.

Plus Theo is wearing a T Shirt that says "kindness is the answer" or something similar....so again, it would undermine that.

Negative feedback is something we all have to deal with in all walks of life.
Yikes… well, it’ll be interesting to know how they’ll tackle this, maybe they’ll get their goats to spit at the camera? Really not sure I can be bothered to watch it…. !!!

Just about to watch their new video,I wonder if they will apologise .

Reactions: 1
Just about to watch their new video,I wonder if they will apologise .
They come across quite proud I’ll be surprised if they offer an apology, it’ll probably be more about what they’ve done or their future plans and keeping it light.

They come across quite proud I’ll be surprised if they offer an apology, it’ll probably be more about what they’ve done or their future plans and keeping it light.
I just found myself getting so angry watching it.they really are awful people.

Reactions: 2
I just found myself getting so angry watching it.they really are awful people.
Must admit I caved and did the same, felt the same too… still a weird vibe to it dontcha think? Especially with what I’ve seen so far on here how they’ve treated viewers and other YouTubers after the last one. I was curious to see if he’d offer anything to their viewers after the previous vlog… nothing as yet.

I have to say I hadn’t watched for a while then did s binge catch up during surgery recovery and I was completely baffled by recent videos - it took me a bit to work it out and now I feel totally duped and taken for a ride by these two! Theo’s new video now is just arrogant to say the least, and using mental health as attention seeking is totally poor form. I am a health professional working frontline. It’s what’s made me the most angry. Nobody in my health experience suffering a serious and acute situational crisis as we term it medically is posting about it on social media and I can’t help instinctively feeling it’s another con. So insulting to people who are very much suffering. I’ve unsubscribed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9