“The Ick” #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The icks keep coming but they float over my head 😂 he asked me to have a look at an itchy spot on his back after I had just shagged him 🤣 were dating it’s not like we’ve been together for years haha

Does he do that at work, if he does what do his co-workers think.
I once said this to my dad and he said he does just fart at work 🤣
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I always say exactly this to him!!!! "Would you do this at work??!!!" I think he'd make a bigger effort not to.


Exactly!! I think they make a bigger effort when they want to. I absolutely hate it.

I can totally understand if it just happens out of the blue the very very odd time and it genuinely couldn't be helped ( although this still makes my stomach turn) but its very frequent. It sometimes wakes me up at night!! 🤢🤢🤢
Funnily enough, he never did it before we were married!!
It's the fact he can control it when he wants that pisses me off.

Sure some psychologist would say he feels more comfortable around me etc but I find it vile
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
They’re farting because they’re at home in their own house. Course they will be comfortable to do it 😅
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Oh, men are just disgusting creatures, aren't they? My husband will do a massive burp right after his dinner, even if the rest of us are still eating 🤮🤮. When I moan about it, he says that it's his "mating call".
It obviously works, because all of the local women are just queuing up to have sex with him 🙄😂

I'm loving how the hate for flat caps is pretty universal. Peaky Blinders has a lot to answer for! 😂😂
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 22
Men who use the phrase ‘wife material’ or even ‘wifey material’

my fellas brother runs home from work in his work uniform. He is a bricklayer and wears those big work boots but still runs home in them… even if the job is like 45 mins away. I’ll have been sat there and he’ll come in in his bricklayer gear all sweaty and it’s given me the ick

I shagged some guy once and when we finished he got his phone out and text his mate a fist pump emoji. I said what are you doing and he says ‘whenever me and my friend bag someone we always send each other the 👊’ didn’t see him again 🤣
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: 23
The idea of men searching keywords to find and send reaction pics/gifs 😂
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Gulping drinks and eating food too quickly 🤢 they cant hold it down but shovel food down them. They make noises an animal would make
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
One of the builders working on our house is really good looking, and seems like a lads lad. He took the other day off because his favourite cat got ran over and killed. I know that's sad but he does not look like a cat kinda guy, just the thought of him sat at home stroking his cats and having a favourite one 🤚🏻🤢 can't look at him the same 🤣
 
  • Haha
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: 18
One of the builders working on our house is really good looking, and seems like a lads lad. He took the other day off because his favourite cat got ran over and killed. I know that's sad but he does not look like a cat kinda guy, just the thought of him sat at home stroking his cats and having a favourite one 🤚🏻🤢 can't look at him the same 🤣
You're more of a dog person then?
 
One of the builders working on our house is really good looking, and seems like a lads lad. He took the other day off because his favourite cat got ran over and killed. I know that's sad but he does not look like a cat kinda guy, just the thought of him sat at home stroking his cats and having a favourite one 🤚🏻🤢 can't look at him the same 🤣
Aww ☺ I think that’s quite sweet. It shows his caring side.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
One of the builders working on our house is really good looking, and seems like a lads lad. He took the other day off because his favourite cat got ran over and killed. I know that's sad but he does not look like a cat kinda guy, just the thought of him sat at home stroking his cats and having a favourite one 🤚🏻🤢 can't look at him the same 🤣
That’s really sad, poor bloke.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 17
If I don’t reply for 5 mins this guy sends me a seperate ‘x’ to get my attention!!! I have the major ick 🤢 our entire message history is
X
X
X
X
X


Not to mention he is so boring. I asked if he drove and he said he has friends & family to drive him around, asked if he had a job he said he cba for one 🙄 anyone else think it’s so unattractive when a boy has no goals in life?!
I went on a tinder date with a 29 year old last week. I only found out the end of the date that he had no car and a provisional driving license. I asked did he need a lift home. Thank God he said no, I couldn’t get away fast enough 😂
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
One of the builders working on our house is really good looking, and seems like a lads lad. He took the other day off because his favourite cat got ran over and killed. I know that's sad but he does not look like a cat kinda guy, just the thought of him sat at home stroking his cats and having a favourite one 🤚🏻🤢 can't look at him the same 🤣
That's be literally the opposite of the ick for me!!
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.