“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a new ick...

Men with too many tattoos. Bear with me here! I used to LOVE tattoos and found them very attractive. But years ago they were unique and you tended to only see them on bikers, sailors and rock stars 😆 Cue the noughties and every footballer opting to cover themselves head to toe (looking at you David Beckham) Now every Love Island reject and generic gym frequenting meathead has them! I've gone completely the other way and find them a turn off.

It's a shame because tattoos are beautiful and I admire the artistry, but they are so common it's like every fella in All Bar One has a neck tattoo 🙄 Someone needs to tell these guys that having tattooed hands does not equal an interesting personality.

Reactions: 12
I have a new ick...

Men with too many tattoos. Bear with me here! I used to LOVE tattoos and found them very attractive. But years ago they were unique and you tended to only see them on bikers, sailors and rock stars 😆 Cue the noughties and every footballer opting to cover themselves head to toe (looking at you David Beckham) Now every Love Island reject and generic gym frequenting meathead has them! I've gone completely the other way and find them a turn off.

It's a shame because tattoos are beautiful and I admire the artistry, but they are so common it's like every fella in All Bar One has a neck tattoo 🙄 Someone needs to tell these guys that having tattooed hands does not equal an interesting personality.
I'm heavily tattooed - but I know exactly what you mean. It worries me that people are treating tattoos like random accessories. My tattooist told me that someone called him up recently and asked him if he offers finance - as the potential customer wanted 2 full sleeves and their neck done ASAP, which would cost thousands but he wanted to pay it up.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm heavily tattooed - but I know exactly what you mean. It worries me that people are treating tattoos like random accessories. My tattooist told me that someone called him up recently and asked him if he offers finance - as the potential customer wanted 2 full sleeves and their neck done ASAP, which would cost thousands but he wanted to pay it up.
Exactly! It's not tattoos that I dislike (my boyfriend has half a sleeve) It's the fact that the heavily tattooed look has become so mainstream. I feel like every young lad wants to be covered and it's so unoriginal now.

I miss the days when it was a statement and made you look unique and bleeping badass! 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really hate the whole “wine you and dine you” thing. I’ve had a few men say that to me over the years and something about it annoys me. Like I need looking after or something.
I love that being said, if some bloke is happy and foolish enough to feed me then on his own head be it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New thread created:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.