The ick #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Men wearing light wash jeans, plaid shackets or vans. Bonus ick points if they are wearing them all together

Reactions: 5
Found out yesterday my boyfriend has a daily mail account and argues with other members in the comment section on a regular basis

Reactions: 50
I have been riding since a child, and have owned horses for 40 years, I have never seen that, other than glasses wearers with reactolite lenses
its definitely not common but I’ve seen it a few times over the last 25 years and today was one of those occasions

Reactions: 2
Young girl wearing a black top, black skirt, black tights walked into MacDonald's, what gave
me the Ick was that she was wearing white crocs.

Reactions: 6
A man taking ages to study a menu in a restaurant before making his choice and then going for the most boring, standard thing on the menu.

Reactions: 6
A man taking ages to study a menu in a restaurant before making his choice and then going for the most boring, standard thing on the menu.
This is my husband. He will look at it for ages but I would bet my life savings that he will chose either the burger or fish and chips.

Reactions: 18
That's just reminded me of a date I went on, he couldn't decide what he wanted so asked me to choose his food and drink for him. It was a first date so I had no idea what he liked. I was choosing between two dishes so he ordered the one I didn't and got himself a vodka because I did even though he didn't like it. Such an ick.

Reactions: 8
Did he drink the vodka?! Like why would anyone behave like this - had he never been to a restaurant before?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.