The House Build - Shady AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's taking a break because there's no money to be had from advertising now. Most people have done their Xmas shopping, those that haven't won't be doing it online they're running round the shops.
I think what we, me included, need to realise is most of these accounts are literally run just an advertising forum. All the while people buy the things being #gifted #advertised these companies will continue to do business with them. They wouldn't be giving free tit to every Tom Dick and Harry if it wasn't worth their while. All we can do is not buy this stuff and never ever swipe up.
I was having this conversation with someone, and they told me that it’s the same as someone being paid to advertise. But it’s really not, is it? Because they get to keep the item, tax-free.

Reactions: 7
I was having this conversation with someone, and they told me that it’s the same as someone being paid to advertise. But it’s really not, is it? Because they get to keep the item, tax-free.
And what's annoying is they pretend to like /wear the stuff they're advertising, spouting a load of old bollocks about how they love it and it's a game changer. Like the watch we all know she never wears other than when she's being paid to. And pretend "it's just little ol me being a radiator just showing friends and family the house progress"...... BS she herself stated many a time the house would have to pay for itself.
What she needs to do is to stop being in denial......... Its run as a business, an advertising forum, making her a very nice income. Just own it!!

Reactions: 9
And what's annoying is they pretend to like /wear the stuff they're advertising, spouting a load of old bollocks about how they love it and it's a game changer. Like the watch we all know she never wears other than when she's being paid to. And pretend "it's just little ol me being a radiator just showing friends and family the house progress"...... BS she herself stated many a time the house would have to pay for itself.
What she needs to do is to stop being in denial......... Its run as a business, an advertising forum, making her a very nice income. Just own it!!
It’s the lying I can’t deal with. The “I wouldn’t promote an item I wouldn’t buy myself”.....”I’m just so real” these squares are so not real!

Great email.
I was considering an artificial tree this year as having purchased real for years and years felt a faux one would be cost effective/easier etc but would steer clear of this company given their morals over gifting to influencers who are wealthy enough to have 8 xmas trees!
Exactly. I echo your thoughts! I too was attracted to the idea of an artificial tree, as I thought kinder to the environment and cost-effective. Although you’ll never beat the smell of pine needles in your home, and there is something lovely about a real tree... misshapen, natural and unique. However I will never ever buy from Balsam Hill. I’ve seen them gift to many, many influencers who don’t need one for free. Why not offer them a discount at least if they will advertise, but do not give them for free when those of us with real jobs have to fork out full price!

Reactions: 6
Possible title thread: The House Build - Queen of Balsam Hill 🤷‍♀️
Not great, but the best I can do right now due to being in a general Christmas food coma

Reactions: 2
Mmmm New Year goals... how about not advertising/ saying no to gifts? Also how about starting to actually wear all of those Daniel wellington watches she has been given? Donating a Christmas tree ( ie the Balsam Hill one) to places such as care homes / hospices? Giving to others less fortunate maybe?? That would be kind and a nice thing to do....Just a thought...🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thread title: TheHouseBuild - 10 Balsam Hill Trees and 100s of unworn Daniel Wellington Watches

62BEFBB7-8EF9-4B11-B30B-413F65B1C3CC.jpeg

What a bleeping prick. Like she needs a “dressing room” this really is obscene. I can’t wait until she’s not around anymore. What a waste! She could be doing so much to help the world, but no, she wants a few extra cabinets for her shoes and scarves so she can show them off.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 68396
What a bleeping prick. Like she needs a “dressing room” this really is obscene. I can’t wait until she’s not around anymore. What a waste! She could be doing so much to help the world, but no, she wants a few extra cabinets for her shoes and scarves so she can show them off.
Who does she think she is, a kardashian? I honestly can’t stand this insufferable head any longer. Shes such a horrible posh, stuck up old woman.

Reactions: 8
Who does she think she is, a kardashian? I honestly can’t stand this insufferable head any longer. Shes such a horrible posh, stuck up old woman.
I agree. I can’t stand her. I’m blocking her, and refuse to watch her any longer!

Reactions: 6
I can’t bear the shadiness of posting a picture of an item and not saying where it is from so you have to swipe up to look which then adds the cookies.... it is so money grabbing. Shows true colours IMO. I think a lot of people should follow BBB’s practice of posting afflink and non afflink so people have a choice

Reactions: 7
I can’t bear the shadiness of posting a picture of an item and not saying where it is from so you have to swipe up to look which then adds the cookies.... it is so money grabbing. Shows true colours IMO. I think a lot of people should follow BBB’s practice of posting afflink and non afflink so people have a choice
Who is BBB?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.