The House Build - Shady AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 65267

“Sadly my dressing room is an 1/8th the size of this.”

Oh f**k off!

Also, she needs to fire her hair dresser, because they never colour her roots properly!
How awful having your shoes stacked in bottom of wardrobes. What a liar look at this photo of her dressing room with shoes on display

How awful having your shoes stacked in bottom of wardrobes. What a liar look at this photo of her dressing room with shoes on display
Sorry should have said "part" of her dressing room

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Sorry should have said "part" of her dressing room
Not only planning a little extension. Has also applied to knock down her garage and build a 3 bed bungalow there. Soo hard up arent they. Constant lies from her

Last edited:
  • Wow
What’s with the posing by the Xmas tree post???? Ridiculous photo! So many IGs are posing in weird positions thinking they look hot or cool! 😂I really think this woman thinks she’s a model. Include her on a photo shoot selling dry clean only PJs and she thinks she’s something. Everything screams FAKE with this one.

Reactions: 5
Let’s hope her shelf life is limited 🙏🏻
I really hope all these grabbing instagrammers shelf life is soon over. What a horrible thing it is. Sell their souls for a gifted item. It needs stopping. I really hope the majority of ppl feel like i do - i boycott companies that gift stuff to these mummy floggers

Reactions: 10
I’ve stopped buying from companies such as white company because of their freebies to instagram Freeloaders. I’m now opting for kelly hoppen, neom, or penhaligons which seems more upmarket and don’t need to ‘gift’ like crazy!

Reactions: 9
I’ve stopped buying from companies such as white company because of their freebies to instagram Freeloaders. I’m now opting for kelly hoppen, neom, or penhaligons which seems more upmarket and don’t need to ‘gift’ like crazy!
I agree, this is my New Years resolution. Along with just not buying cr*p

Reactions: 6
She didn’t get many likes for that post of her posing next to her Xmas tree 😂 oh dear I bet that didn’t go down well. Didn’t see a Daniel wellington watch on her either....guess she’s waiting for Santa to bring her another one for Xmas. She collects those watches like she does Xmas trees!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Here we go.!
Becks becks becks
Notice you didn’t say ‘the highest fat burning machine you can buy’ oh yeah because you didn’t buy it did you.!
Had to mention the ‘trolls’ again. I’m not a troll I’m a person with an opinion that I’m sick of seeing ‘influencers’ getting free stuff when us regular folk have to pay for it, sick of being labelled a troll as we share a different opinion, your an educated girls Becks surely you must know the difference
I bought my balsam hill tree before the insta craze happened now I hate it, hate everything the company stands for gifting trees to ‘influencers’ who quite frankly have such a sense of entitlement it’s sickening! I messaged balsam hill no reply obviously as I called them out on it
I’d have thought better of you becks if you told us about the machine and how it has benefitted your health and well being without #ad plastered all over it

Got to add abit more as I’m raging. Why is it wrong to give that machine to charity, use it, review it then if it’s good buy one from your own wallet. Auction or raffle the ‘gifted me one to raise money for charity
Wow Was the machine an #ad then? I didn’t see that. I assumed she had bought it to get back into exercise. Tbh sometimes IGs position the words AD and Gift in places where it’s difficult to see. Is this done on purpose or is it something to do with IG? Does anyone know?

She didn’t get many likes for that post of her posing next to her Xmas tree 😂 oh dear I bet that didn’t go down well. Didn’t see a Daniel wellington watch on her either....guess she’s waiting for Santa to bring her another one for Xmas. She collects those watches like she does Xmas trees!
I always think that! 115K followers and 1K ‘likes’. Basically meaning 114K ‘don’t like!’ 🤣

Reactions: 5
Wow Was the machine an #ad then? I didn’t see that. I assumed she had bought it to get back into exercise. Tbh sometimes IGs position the words AD and Gift in places where it’s difficult to see. Is this done on purpose or is it something to do with IG? Does anyone know?
They have to type the text and choose where to place it on the pic, so when it's pushed way up in the corner or white text on white background, they did it like that. Nothing to do with Instagram.

They have to type the text and choose where to place it on the pic, so when it's pushed way up in the corner or white text on white background, they did it like that. Nothing to do with Instagram.
Ah thanks 😊 that makes it easier for them to hide it deliberately then 🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
Not only planning a little extension. Has also applied to knock down her garage and build a 3 bed bungalow there. Soo hard up arent they. Constant lies from her
Really?? Is that for mummy? Or they will sell and make a packet!!

Reactions: 1
Oh FFS - that Christmas tree pose has air and grace gifted trainers. I have two pairs of those. Another company off my list. Wyse has been off the list for ages all they seem to do is give away jumpers to schillers. Do they actually sell any?

It does make you wonder whether these companies actually make any money...hopefully there will come a time when advertising through so called influencers (aka people who are PAID to promote and persuade their followers to buy) will start to backfire, when audiences start to wake up to the fact we don’t need to buy everything we are shown, and do we really want to line the pockets of these influencers by swiping up or indeed the companies who keep sending their products to these influencers. These influencers know what they are doing, and when called out on their actions have the audacity to call those people trolls. However, what I’ve noticed from Tattle is that people are just fed up with certain influencers and are calling them out on their actions. I think that’s a discussion we should all be able to have without being blocked for asking someone if they have been paid a fee for promoting. They just don’t like hearing the TRUTH.

• Heart
She's taking a break because there's no money to be had from advertising now. Most people have done their Xmas shopping, those that haven't won't be doing it online they're running round the shops.
I think what we, me included, need to realise is most of these accounts are literally run just an advertising forum. All the while people buy the things being #gifted #advertised these companies will continue to do business with them. They wouldn't be giving free tit to every Tom Dick and Harry if it wasn't worth their while. All we can do is not buy this stuff and never ever swipe up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.