The House Build - Shady AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The HB displays all typical narcissistic qualities. Her account is manipulated in such a way to make her look all lovely and perfect - she’s so honest and transparent. Yet people can see through this, as is evident from comments on Tattle, and see her for what she is. She has a high number of followers but doesn’t get that many likes for such a huge following. Unfortunately the HB is not alone in her constant attention-seeking requiring validation, as is the case of her posting her very detailed plans for her dressing room 🤦‍♀️ She wants people to say they love the plans, and that they cannot wait to see it etc etc. Narcissists ‘attract’ fellow narcissists - So people who comment on her posts will most probably be similar in terms of attention seeking. Some will also use her to gain attention for themselves. Interactions on IG can be very shallow and fake. Even though we know the HB reads Tattle, and she must have had a shocker when she saw what her ‘friend’ wrote, she still continues with the same level of arrogance, selling those Daniel Wellington watches that she never wears, adding swipe ups and getting paid to advertise, loving the freebies that come her way- convincing herself that she is a somebody. She loves herself way too much to be humble. IMO I think she is not a nice person at all, but sadly there are many that are like her. The Brands who gift and pay fees to these Grammars are also to blame for boosting their egos - Balsam Hill, Daniel Wellington, Matalan, The White Company to name just a few.. I now know which brands I will AVOID thanks to accounts like the HB. I too,like many of you on Tattle, think her true colours have shown through.
I can’t bear the shadiness of posting a picture of an item and not saying where it is from so you have to swipe up to look which then adds the cookies.... it is so money grabbing. Shows true colours IMO. I think a lot of people should follow BBB’s practice of posting afflink and non afflink so people have a choice
I think becks has just read your message - this is what was posted on stories this evening. She wants to clarify that she’s always 100 percent honest 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I just don’t find this person in any way aspirational. My New Years resolution is to stop following. She’s nothing to aspire to. She barely works, and is talentless. She gets paid for duck all, when I’ve got to work 37.5 hours a week in mental health after going to uni twice. That’s right, I have a masters. Yet to her, I’m pond scum. Only pond scum I can see is the leech that is Rebecca Doyle.

Reactions: 8
If she was being 100% honest, she would give the exact % for each brand (it's often way more than 2-3%) and she should also say that it's often for other products purchased from that site, not just the ones linked. This whole marking aff links as an ad has always been required since the ASA flow chart came out (18 months ago?), they're all just jumping on the bandwagon now pleading transparency because Rosie Londoner got an ASA warning for not declaring Matalan aff links as ads. But now it's the law. No it was always the law Becks, you just chose to ignore it. If only someone had a law degree to understand this stuff.....oh wait a minute.

Reactions: 9
The HB displays all typical narcissistic qualities. Her account is manipulated in such a way to make her look all lovely and perfect - she’s so honest and transparent. Yet people can see through this, as is evident from comments on Tattle, and see her for what she is. She has a high number of followers but doesn’t get that many likes for such a huge following. Unfortunately the HB is not alone in her constant attention-seeking requiring validation, as is the case of her posting her very detailed plans for her dressing room 🤦‍♀️ She wants people to say they love the plans, and that they cannot wait to see it etc etc. Narcissists ‘attract’ fellow narcissists - So people who comment on her posts will most probably be similar in terms of attention seeking. Some will also use her to gain attention for themselves. Interactions on IG can be very shallow and fake. Even though we know the HB reads Tattle, and she must have had a shocker when she saw what her ‘friend’ wrote, she still continues with the same level of arrogance, selling those Daniel Wellington watches that she never wears, adding swipe ups and getting paid to advertise, loving the freebies that come her way- convincing herself that she is a somebody. She loves herself way too much to be humble. IMO I think she is not a nice person at all, but sadly there are many that are like her. The Brands who gift and pay fees to these Grammars are also to blame for boosting their egos - Balsam Hill, Daniel Wellington, Matalan, The White Company to name just a few.. I now know which brands I will AVOID thanks to accounts like the HB. I too,like many of you on Tattle, think her true colours have shown through.

I think becks has just read your message - this is what was posted on stories this evening. She wants to clarify that she’s always 100 percent honest 😂
The constant reminders of being honest and transparent always makes me wary of them!!!

Reactions: 7
The constant reminders of being honest and transparent always makes me wary of them!!!
They’re also patronising as duck. “Wait and I’ll explain the law to you pond scum cause you’re so thick and jealous you’d never understand”

Reactions: 3
Have just watched todays ‘story,’ as she anxiously embarks on her ‘weight training journey.’😩
Anyone would think she was off on some risky, humanitarian crusade! (That’ll be the day!)
What a ridiculous sense of self importance she has. It is actually cringy. (And not remotely interesting or inspiring in any way!)

Reactions: 10
Have just watched todays ‘story,’ as she anxiously embarks on her ‘weight training journey.’😩
Anyone would think she was off on some risky, humanitarian crusade! (That’ll be the day!)
What a ridiculous sense of self importance she has. It is actually cringy. (And not remotely interesting or inspiring in any way!)
Just watched her stories and thought yet more attention seeking! Nothing changes. Turns out she has actually done weight training before, but she bulked out, so it’s nothing new at all - Oh and her asking followers what they want to see on her grid for 2020 😂 she just whines on and on about nothing really 🤷‍♀️ She’s such an inspiration - NOT!!

Reactions: 5
Ugggh just watched her stories and had to flick through, she doesn’t half waffle on and repeats herself, and that stupid high pitch giggle grates on me lol 😂
So, if a person has zero confidence would they hold a camera up and document their life for everyone to see! ? 🙄 really Becky.....your so far up your own arse pure BS comes out 🙄 BS Becky such an attention seeker, just go and have a good shag and live your life love

Reactions: 5
Ugggh just watched her stories and had to flick through, she doesn’t half waffle on and repeats herself, and that stupid high pitch giggle grates on me lol 😂
So, if a person has zero confidence would they hold a camera up and document their life for everyone to see! ? 🙄 really Becky.....your so far up your own arse pure BS comes out 🙄 BS Becky such an attention seeker, just go and have a good shag and live your life love
Zero confidence but happy to talk to her “fans” in the phone 🤣🙄🤔. I don’t watch her any more but I always had a wry smile watching her as she’s just so up her own backside. I actually think she’s mentally ill.

Reactions: 10
Zero confidence but happy to talk to her “fans” in the phone 🤣🙄🤔. I don’t watch her any more but I always had a wry smile watching her as she’s just so up her own backside. I actually think she’s mentally ill.
I also don’t follow any more but I thought this too. Something in her eyes? Passive aggressive and forced semi smile. Her snappy sentences. Like I can imagine her losing it, maybe even a bunny boiler type? I can’t put my finger on it but she’d make feel uneasy. Just saying, think she might have issues.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.