The House Build #4 Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pictures she posted are SO similar to her kitchen, I thought they were just different camera angles! Is it really going to look that different when it’s painted? I doubt it.

But its because its supposedly a chipped with them being a family of four with two dig

Seriously stfu and make a decision. Dull dull dull. No one cares what colour she, (and I use the term loosely as she won't lift a perfectly manicured finger), paints the kitchen.
before i knew what insta beggers do i would have fallen for the give me your opinions sh*t they spout and comment but now i know its all to justify engagement so they can show their suppliers of their "gifts". 😡

Reactions: 4
Am I right in thinking Building the Mushroom once won a competition Becks ran to visit her house??
Amazing how they have become such good friends from one meeting 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I right in thinking Building the Mushroom once won a competition Becks ran to visit her house??
Amazing how they have become such good friends from one meeting 😏😏
Yep and how convenient that it was one of her rich friends that won it. She couldn’t possibly have any working class peasants walking around her home

Reactions: 8
Yep and how convenient that it was one of her rich friends that won it. She couldn’t possibly have any working class peasants walking around her home
Not rich. Worked as admin for a guy who was married with 3 kids. She had a plan. Plan worked.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
IIRC she (mushroom) worked at the same company as Ross from 1930s fixer upper.

Reactions: 5
Wow! I knew he had been married before and had three girls……..was she the mistress?!
I know someone who’s friend (or the friends friend) worked there. Nice girl by all accounts but rather full on and everyone knew what the outcome was going to be. Was also engaged to someone else there prior to him.

• Wow
But its because its supposedly a chipped with them being a family of four with two dig

before i knew what insta beggers do i would have fallen for the give me your opinions sh*t they spout and comment but now i know its all to justify engagement so they can show their suppliers of their "gifts". 😡
They’re barely a family of 4. The kids aren’t there the majority of the time so I’d reckon it gets substantially less use than a normal 4 person family kitchen

Reactions: 2
Still pushing for the freebie kitchen paint 🙄. Hey, F&B just in case you’re not sure from the screen images, these are the exact colours I want!! 🤣

Still pushing for the freebie kitchen paint . Hey, F&B just in case you’re not sure from the screen images, these are the exact colours I want!! 
when i first saw her on ig i thgt she'd get genuine f&b paint but she's a colour match cheap skate isnt she. I tried it on a cabinet i painted but did splash out on a small tin of f&b as the colour match stuff was horrible finish. But im sure Tom or F&b will assist her 😂😂

Reactions: 1
We have a ‘hand painted kitchen’ and anyone who has done the slightest bit of research knows that F&B paint is not the best option. It’s had great branding and has a reputation for being ‘posh’ but people who know their tit about paint and actually use it don’t rate it, it doesn’t go on well and there are much better options out there for painted kitchen cabinets. Classic becks trying to be faux posh again. Yawnnnn

Reactions: 5