The House Build #4 Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They prey on the thick and then when anyone of any intelligence calls them out, we are considered pond life 🤣
I agree. I know Precious Abode has been mentioned on here b4. She put a long post on her page about how the ig algorithm has affected her content etc. But if she sctually wrote that herself im a monkeys uncle lol. They should all be stopped from flogging stuff

Errr she clearly doesn’t have much going on because she’s blocked me! I’ve never messaged her or commented on any of her posts so I don’t know why she’s done it….She must be really paranoid about trolls 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She did the same to me. I hadn’t commented or followed her just checked out her terrible stories now and again

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Errr she clearly doesn’t have much going on because she’s blocked me! I’ve never messaged her or commented on any of her posts so I don’t know why she’s done it….She must be really paranoid about trolls 😂
She did the same to me. I hadn’t commented or followed her just checked out her terrible stories now and again
Me too I did nothing and I was blocked.

😂 but she ‘runs’ her mums bridal shop and is hardly ever there…is taking selfies a full time job now? 😉
According to companies house her mum is no longer involved with the business.

come to think of it her mother is rarely mentioned…..have they had a falling out??!!

What was with the strange, significant lack of any colour, photo? Looked like the old Mr Soft, sweets advert from the 80’s.

Me too and I never comment - I leave my rants for on here 😂 She’s so up herself and hates tattle because we can see how fake she is and we call it out. None of the shady, money making, grabby, freeloading influencers like to hear the truth, because they are all a bunch of superficial narcissists living sad lives behind those grids.

Reactions: 7
Me too and I never comment - I leave my rants for on here 😂 She’s so up herself and hates tattle because we can see how fake she is and we call it out. None of the shady, money making, grabby, freeloading influencers like to hear the truth, because they are all a bunch of superficial narcissists living sad lives behind those grids.
I guess it must be becaus we’re not worthy!!! But remember ‘be kind’!

• Haha
Love how she had to do a side profile shot for the freebie earrings so hid her chin with her phone where normally we would have a shot of her manic grin. We all know how she hates her side profile

• Haha
I find it so cringe she shares DMs that have either been sent by herself or by some arselicker where they've asked what she's wearing but not just 'where are your earrings from' it's always 'you look amazing, you're so beautiful, you are a Queen and we are not worthy. Can I ask where your earrings are from?'.

It's like she wants to get the double whammy in there of getting in a link and a compliment.

And the latest house tour. Yes, Bex, we know you're rich, you don't need to gloat about it every 5 seconds especially when you've earned very little of it.

Anyone else find it strange that she never shows being at the airport, on the plane, transferring to the hotel etc. Most other people put out little snippets of their travel day. Surprised she's not showing us first class lounges and linking all her luggage and travel essentials. Surely it's first class all the way for Becks but for some reason we never see a glimpse of that.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else find it strange that she never shows being at the airport, on the plane, transferring to the hotel etc. Most other people put out little snippets of their travel day. Surprised she's not showing us first class lounges and linking all her luggage and travel essentials. Surely it's first class all the way for Becks but for some reason we never see a glimpse of that.
She would definitely show it if she travelled first or business - I reckon that’s why she doesn’t document the travel because she doesn’t perceive herself as an easyJet person! Don’t forget, everything you see is fake.