The House Build #4 Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez. How does that hotel stay count as PR? She’s not a journalist! When you have to record yourself laughing it’s never a good thing. A little too forced. Still it was funny to watch. Like watching the kardashians or anyone off TOWIE trying to laugh. It looked painful 😂

Reactions: 5
Jeez. How does that hotel stay count as PR? She’s not a journalist! When you have to record yourself laughing it’s never a good thing. A little too forced. Still it was funny to watch. Like watching the kardashians or anyone off TOWIE trying to laugh. It looked painful 😂
She’s always said that gifted hotels, weekends away, spa days etc are PR when they MUST be clearly tagged as AD. She’s misleading the public by stating they are just PR. She’s actually breaching ASA rules so you can report her by linking her stories and screenshotting all her posts related to her stay. The ASA may get in touch with her then

Reactions: 1
‘Look how young we look’. Errr after getting your chin sorted and all those fillers and your teeth done and your tits done, yeah you look a bit different

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you think she’s lying when she says one of her ‘besties’ bought her a raffles trip. Considering she doesn’t appear to have any friends (apart from country lady) they do seem incredibly generous. Also a while ago someone spilt the tea on here saying her social group thought she was a dick but he was ok!

Reactions: 4
Do you think she’s lying when she says one of her ‘besties’ bought her a raffles trip. Considering she doesn’t appear to have any friends (apart from country lady) they do seem incredibly generous. Also a while ago someone spilt the tea on here saying her social group thought she was a dick but he was ok!
Any social group she’s a part of is most likely all dicks. Can just imagine them all. 😂

I don’t know…I’ve seen her IRL and that chin definitely has its own postcode.
She's def had jaw surgery and breast implants and she's blocked me as she's probably figured I've seen her in IRL

Reactions: 7
Can she not come on and say we had a lovely dinner. Steak potatoes and broccoli.

No no no it has to be tomahawk reverse seared on our 10,000 grand bbq, with homemade chimichirri 🤪🤪
Must be exhausting trying to pretend you live in a hotel everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can she not come on and say we had a lovely dinner. Steak potatoes and broccoli.

No no no it has to be tomahawk reverse seared on our 10,000 grand bbq, with homemade chimichirri 🤪🤪
Must be exhausting trying to pretend you live in a hotel everyday.
Pics for those of us blocked

I am amazed at how much cooking she does! Where does she find the time? Own business, two kids, cleaning, washing etc!

I am amazed at how much cooking she does! Where does she find the time? Own business, two kids, cleaning, washing etc!
Kids in boarding school (?), nanny if they are not, house keeper, dog walker, laundry service ... she probably only does the bits she want to do .

She doesn't do any washing or ironing and she certainly doesn't clean that house either. The paid help does it.

That’s made feel a whole lot better! I hadn’t realised she had paid help but totally makes sense when you think about it.

Reactions: 3