The House Build #4 Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Favourite colour is ‘bright pink’ ??? Thought it was beige! Second favourite beige! Third favourite beige!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s proper obsessed isnt she? Look at me! Look at me! Even poor old awkward, sockless Mr D is having more exposure than normal.

Reactions: 3
I would struggle so much to do something like that. I'd be like 'erm, I have feet, I like pie, I have a cat'.

I'm just so incredibly boring but even if I wasn't I'd find it so cringey to lay out all my achievements and accolades like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Such a perfectionist that she didn’t check this properly and mentions wanting to be a doctor twice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How incredibly self obsessed. Who would want to know this? Constant self validation.

Can you imagine going to her house for dinner? How utterly boring and dull it all is. It gives me dinner with great aunt Agatha vibes. Teacups and canapés. I bet if you don't gush over her lovely house and table scaping you don't get invited back. Take your shoes orf at the door and help yourself to slippers in the basket. And whatever happens DO NOT SPILL YOUR WINE. What a delightful evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ages since I looked at this thread , she blocked me years ago as I asked about her breast augmentation ,wasn't having any of it , I'm in the buying trade and put a question to her about mutual business person that was it , blocked me ,don't feel I'm missing out , she is a narcissistic spoilt woman ,she ll only have friends that are beneath her ,no one can certainly have more .when she had her jaw surgery I'd say she wishes she had more off but its genetic so her daughter looks like she ll need same surgery , and breast implants too ....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve been waiting for the burns night party and it didn’t disappoint 😂 ‘we didn’t want the night to end’ ffs 😂
---
Oh and are you all ready for the ski pictures? Acting like Becky vardy last week apres ski. No actual skiing just posing in gifted clothes drinking over priced wine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Um, isn’t this like a slip? Or nightwear?? Are we now sporting underwear as party wear?? Am I confused??
This look, satin silky negligee slips worn as tops were totally on trend in the 90s. Is she trying to bring this back or ran out of clothes and wearing old gear?

• Haha