Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rvg

VIP Member
Am I right in thinking Building the Mushroom once won a competition Becks ran to visit her house??
Amazing how they have become such good friends from one meeting 😏😏
Yep and how convenient that it was one of her rich friends that won it. She couldn’t possibly have any working class peasants walking around her home

Reactions: 8

emma_m

Oh the usual. Let me help you with Xmas ideas…….swipe up, swipe up!
Ive reported all of those links to John Lewis and The White Company. I’ve asked if they really will be paying this two bit pretend influencer.

Libbub

VIP Member
I agree I'm not a million miles away away from where she is and tbh it was a bit chilly. Yes the sun was out but it wasn't strappy dress weather. Its the fake smile smile that gets me. Apparently she walks around TW with a face like a smacked arse so we know she's not a smiley person and it's plastered on, so fake.

• Haha
I unfollowed her ages ago because of the constant bragging. I've since forgotten her family situ so when I read 'twin mum' in her bio and only saw the dogs in grid posts, I thought she was referring to them 🤣
You don’t even have to follow her to view her account anyway. She’s toxic isn’t she? Pretends she’s all lovely and kind, yet she’s the total opposite. She’s needy, grabby, shallow, narcissistic and absolutely fake as hell. Wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her. She is the character Amanda (who is far prettier than Becks!) from the TV show Motherland 😂

Rvg

VIP Member
I don’t understand why you would need an outdoor kitchen when you have a massive one with bifold doors leading out into the garden? More money than sense

emma_m

Have you noticed for someone with so many followers she doesn’t have many likes or comments?
That’s because they have been bought! If you scan down the list of her followers you’ll see a lot don't have profile pictures and they have very strange names. If you click on them you’ll see they only follow business accounts or people like beck, are private and don’t have any followers themselves. Dead give away of a made up robotic account to be purchased!

Icy

I know I can’t believe she is straight on the hard sell. Disgusting.

• Wow

emma_m

Long-time lurker here but I’ve noticed something and wanted to gossip about it! You know this ‘giveaway’ she did with the over the top advent? Well, it states UK only and the winner she has tagged appears to live in Greece. This ‘winner’ never posted about it which seems strange. Because it’s not affiliated with Instagram you can’t even report her for it being a con. She obviously wanted to look like she was a nice person. The comp only had 6000 odd entries which is a red flag for someone with nearly 200k followers! Is she still with the management company? Would be interesting to have a conversation with them about her.

• Wow

Polava

VIP Member
Influenzers be like ‘look at me, look at this, look at me, look at this!’
Gormlous followers be like ‘gorgeous hun,amazing hun, beautiful hun!’
Influenzers be like ‘ thanks hun, I know hun’
People with intellect be like ‘what colour is that, where is that from?’
Influenzers be like ‘…… 🦗…..’

• Haha

Mrs M

Anyone else find it completely distasteful and actually rather sickening that the day war breaks out in Europe she posted about the effing Instagram algorithm hiding her posts?!

And today harping on about how validating it is that "everyone is feeling the same"?

No love, most of us are feeling anxious and extremely sad about what's going on in the world right now. Not saying she needs to fill her feed or stories with posts about Ukraine but some kind of acknowledgement or at least holding off on these inane posts would have been nice! What a brain-dead moron she is.

"Have a super day and here is to posting more pretty pics and good old stories of the things we love" 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry

Icy

Bedroom reveal? Isn’t that the utility room with some dog leads and beds? Am I missing something?

• Haha

Icy

It’s really weird. It’s bad enough for a teenager to do it, but she’s a 40 something mother of teenagers! So odd

Polava

VIP Member
She never did say what the major loss was. Just lots of attention seeking posts. Now very sad about Ukraine but very thankful that her dressing g room can get finished off. She’s such a prick!

She never did say what the major loss was. Just lots of attention seeking posts. Now very sad about Ukraine but very thankful that her dressing g room can get finished off. She’s such a prick!
Only just noticed the #whatiworetoday 🤣 WTAF. Vapid indeed!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow

Polava

VIP Member
Notice she developing a cocked head pose, a la Buildingthemushroom. The self absorbency is off the scale!!

• Haha

GossipBlue

VIP Member
I got the impression the skiing didn’t live up to the dream. She’s more interested in the “apre ski”. One other thing I’ve thought is what has happened to her “back” problem that forced her to give up running yet she can ski? Well, of a sorts 😂😂

Polava

VIP Member
If Begs produced actual content, rather than just bragging about what Mr D has bought through his dodgy expenses, one wouldn’t mind so much when she has to link everything. What mascara do you use Begs? Here’s a link! That wasn’t the question!

Charlotte_Sometimes

Chatty Member
The influencer culture won’t last forever and think we are all wiser to the fact when they are telling us they only “hop on” to promote items they’d buy themselves you take it with a pinch of salt. You rarely hear them say that they’ve been gifted something that they dislike.
The next few months are going to be tough for a lot of families and seeing influencers being gifted ridiculous volumes of clothing and beauty products is bound to leave a sour taste for a lot of followers.
It’s also remarkable not one of those ‘influencers’ who received clothing and trips away (I’m happy to stand corrected), has acknowledged the failing of Joules. A brand they all (professed) to love so much!

Her clone ‘buildingthemushroom’ is expecting again. Announced via the making of a new nursery. ‘Worked with lots of companies to bring the room to life’. Do they just phone up companies saying ‘I’m preggers. Send me loads of stuff and I’ll mention you!’ So sad, commoditising such an event!!
Sadly they do contact companies. There’s no way a company would donate a cot or nursery items if they didn’t know you were pregnant, meaning suppliers knew the big announcement before her followers did - says it all really. Not authentic. That’s why she’s friendly with Beggy Becks - both cut from the same cloth!

• Sick