The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Well I’m no longer a silkfred customer. I unfollowed Becks months ago, why won’t she go away!

Reactions: 7
...another brand to cross off my list of places to shop, it’s helping my new year resolution of trying to spend less a lot easier.

Reactions: 3
Why are they working with her ?? do they really think that she's their target market? She looks like mutton dressed as lamb most of the time.

What the hell is wrong with this woman? Has the protein powder gone to her head?? She’s now comparing the colour of her dog to her living room and calls it ‘winning at life’ - stupidity at its finest! She’s not even funny! IMO the living room decor is dull and lacklustre! Nothing inspirational I’m afraid.

Reactions: 6
Why wont that awful massive hair clip just go away?
Revolting. She looks like a prized prat!

Why are they working with her ?? do they really think that she's their target market? She looks like mutton dressed as lamb most of the time.
I have to admit when I first followed her I thought she was late forties . She’s actually only a few years older than me yet looks so much older, she actually looks middle-aged.

Reactions: 5
So wearing a ‘vacation’ logo jumper not because she wanted something bright but to actually bore us with the news she has booked another holiday. 2020 is the year of ‘just doing stuff’ course it is becks as you have a bottomless pit of money, some of us have no frills jobs and need every penny just to pay the bills and put on the table.! So annoys me so much no humility at all.!
She also had to Chuck in about her ageing bones blah blah, no one cares
Vacuous.!

Reactions: 8
Check out @familyhomebuild now that's a build becks could only dream of and she hasn't sold her soul in an #ad. She has unfortunately got a balsam hill tree but says she saved up and got it in the January sales.

Reactions: 4
See she’s back to saleswoman mode again - selling towels, bath mats, hats, candle oh and her soul! THe White Company are offering the discount code on their website, so she could honestly just share that info rather than all the swipe ups, but then it’s the swipe-ups that make her the money Also, for those of you not aware yet, she’s now booked a skiing holiday, for which she will require:
Pre holiday skiing lessons
Skiing clothes for la famille
Ski passes
Etc etc etc
(All for FREE if possible, as that’s her preferred method of purchasing items, or for a nice fee she will advertise too ) 🥱
Such an irritating bore. She’s certainly getting a lot of attention on Tattle now though. People are opening their eyes and seeing this account for what it really is £££££

Reactions: 6
WARNING!!! She’s advertising her ever so weird looking PORTICO #ad.....and do you know what she should be totally ashamed of that post. Saying they didn’t have much money and that the stone was given to them but they had to pay for installation. This comes from the woman who’s looking at having a new dressing room, goes on expensive holidays, gets gifted tons, makes money from her swipe ups. She absolutely disgusts me - I never ever want my kids to grow up and become like her. Not at all inspirational! She’s absolutely full of herself - her friend who came on tattle to tell us what she was like ..well I’d say she was spot on! No humility whatsoever. Total narcissist.

Reactions: 12
The comment ‘for the sake of clarity’ annoys me as if she’s annoyed she has to say she begged for the stone, which she did. I bet she’s heartbroken she had to pay for installation on a porch, sorry portico, that she dislikes. Let’s be honest she’s not happy with it. She’s a disgrace.!

She even uses her own daughter on her latest post to tag clothing companies.! Majority of the hashtags are about the clothing and outfits

Does she ever work in her Shop? Sorry Boutique yes hashtags for clothing - her way of begging for freebies. She’s such an irritating egocentric !

She’s literally a sales channel. Her tone is to deter from sounding pushy but effectively she wants all followers and viewers to fund her.

Reactions: 4
She’s literally a sales channel. Her tone is to deter from sounding pushy but effectively she wants all followers and viewers to fund her.
Wonder what Mr D makes of his wife’s behaviour? You’d think she’d do him a favour or two and buy him new shoes. Poor fella is always wearing worn out loafers that look years old. Come on Becks use your sales prowness and bag his some new ones!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.