The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That portico is terrible! LOL
I know and shame on that company Haddeston for giving it her for free, or did she ‘negotiate’ for it. I wonder if she approached them or vice versa?🤔🤔 Whatever the case, it looks silly and out of place, and I certainly wouldn’t be boasting about it.

Reactions: 3
It looks ridiculous, a tiny little half portico and front door squashed into the corner of that huge house. To me it looks like they've added it to a back door and if you could see the front of the house, that's where you'd find the appropriately scaled door on the front of the house. But no, that is the front door.

Also just leaving this here https://www.axtenpr.co.uk/talentportfolio

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It looks ridiculous, a tiny little half portico and front door squashed into the corner of that huge house. To me it looks like they've added it to a back door and if you could see the front of the house, that's where you'd find the appropriately scaled door on the front of the house. But no, that is the front door.

Omfg who does she think she is 🤮 Narcissism only matched by one other I can think of 🤣

Reactions: 4

JFC - she was never a corporate lawyer and who puts something on their cv as the first job history that they did 14 years ago. 4 house builds - that is also stretching the truth. Who believes this crock of tit

Attachments

JFC - she was never a corporate lawyer and who puts something on their cv as the first job history that they did 14 years ago. 4 house builds - that is also stretching the truth. Who believes this crock of tit
How many house builds has she actually done? I recall her only ever mentioning renovating a house and then selling it to move into the house she now lives in. I thought it was her mother Claudia Wilson who renovated homes - oh and set up a wedding boutique?

Actually the Irish Times states that she has done a whopping 14 renovations

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
How many house builds has she actually done? I recall her only ever mentioning renovating a house and then selling it to move into the house she now lives in. I thought it was her mother Claudia Wilson who renovated homes - oh and set up a wedding boutique?

Actually the Irish Times states that she has done a whopping 14 renovations
That is a complete and utter lie. 14 renovations? This is her 2nd proper one (the first was hardly a renovation). What a crock. Even for Becks that is a pretty outrageous lie to tell. It's fair to say things are not going well in the Wedding Biz, hence why there has been no mention of it's roaring success lately. Watch this space..

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That is a complete and utter lie. 14 renovations? This is her 2nd proper one (the first was hardly a renovation). What a crock. Even for Becks that is a pretty outrageous lie to tell. It's fair to say things are not going well in the Wedding Biz, hence why there has been no mention of it's roaring success lately. Watch this space..
Ah....well she did mention that Isabella Grace was in the finals for some award tonight in London? With regards to the number of actual renovations Rebecca Doyle has actually completed, it does get a bit bizarre. Maybe the Irish Times made a mistake when they printed 14?? It did seem an awful lot of renovations - I mean, she’s super busy running a wedding business.
Here’s another interview she conducted, however, it states she has only completed 4 renovations. Could she mean that she helps her mum renovating houses? It is strange....

And another interview stating 4th renovation....

Attachments

Ah....well she did mention that Isabella Grace was in the finals for some award tonight in London? With regards to the number of actual renovations Rebecca Doyle has actually completed, it does get a bit bizarre. Maybe the Irish Times made a mistake when they printed 14?? It did seem an awful lot of renovations - I mean, she’s super busy running a wedding business.
Here’s another interview she conducted, however, it states she has only completed 4 renovations. Could she mean that she helps her mum renovating houses? It is strange....

And another interview stating 4th renovation....
No she has had nothing to do with Claudia & Steves 'renovation business'. They did do a big property renovation in Wiltshire where they currently live that is true but they are not property developers as such. Just people who every 10 years buy a house and extend it (like a lot of us). Everything with Becks is exaggerated for bragging rights and it is getting worse as time goes one. I have been avoiding her recently and actually feel better for it.

Reactions: 6
No she has had nothing to do with Claudia & Steves 'renovation business'. They did do a big property renovation in Wiltshire where they currently live that is true but they are not property developers as such. Just people who every 10 years buy a house and extend it (like a lot of us). Everything with Becks is exaggerated for bragging rights and it is getting worse as time goes one. I have been avoiding her recently and actually feel better for it.
😮 so you are saying that Becks is exaggerating in her interviews about the number of renovations she has done? If this is true, then that’s really low. If you lie, the truth will out! That’s what my mum always says and she’s right. All Becks does is spout on about how honest she is - if she has ‘exaggerated’ then she’s clearly not someone true to her word 🤔🤥🤥 It’s all out there on the internet in black and white...

I am DYING at this. What a fanny.
What the ???? 😂😂 who the hell does this woman think she is. Available for ‘personal appearances’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this sums her up! Wonder if they roll out the red carpet when she attends her kids school events! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oo I hope she has not Rebecca Vardyied you but saying her shop is doing badly to see who posts on here to see who the friend is!!

Oo I hope she has not Rebecca Vardyied you but saying her shop is doing badly to see who posts on here to see who the friend is!!
She would never admit that to any of us but it doesn't take a genius to work it out. Andy is more open and less discreet shall we say (he is less bothered about showing off or keeping up appearances).

Did she win an award? She hasn't been on yet bragging, does that mean she didn't win or does it mean she's gonna do a big reveal later? 🤔

If I'm right she win regional winner award. Its on their website. Wait for the big reveal 🙄 and subsequent "I'm so proud of my team"....

I got that wrong didn't I? 😂😂😂😂😂 Reckon she's sulking now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Did she win an award? She hasn't been on yet bragging, does that mean she didn't win or does it mean she's gonna do a big reveal later? 🤔
Her bridal company wins a lot of awards, but read what her friend said about that on previous posts 😮 something about the voting system...
As she doesn’t appear to be in the boutique regularly, she must have a really good hands on team that work hard. I’m sure the news will appear on IG at some stage later today. 😉 I still can’t get over the fact she’s signed up to a PR agency - that explains a lot now in terms of brands, gifts, press trips etc ....she must seriously want Instafame which I find so shallow and sad really - sadly she’s not alone, Teens aspire to being YouTube or IG sensations, or adults seeking fame on TV ☹ Each to their own, but I think it builds a society of Me Myself and I i.e self obsessed wannabes.

If I'm right she win regional winner award. Its on their website. Wait for the big reveal 🙄 and subsequent "I'm so proud of my team"....

As if on cue...IG story re award ceremony....and no she didn't win an award but boutique has helped 1000's of Brides EVERY year... Really? Thousands of brides?....that would mean at least 4 brides every single day

Oh dear....so no win last night then?

Reactions: 2
Oh dear....so no win last night then?
Not the overall winner but think she got a regional award. Fair play to her staff it can't be easy keeping Becks happy. I for one wouldn't want her as my boss. Mind you if by all accounts she isn't there much.

Why does she never seem to take any of her staff to these award ceremonies? Surely it's their hard work throughout the year that earns them them the nominations in the first place. I think if I was a staff member, I would be pretty miffed that I was working all year helping her to win awards and yet when it comes to the event, she trots out Mr D rather than the people who have put her there. Don't companies usually buy a whole table so that everyone can enjoy it? Also, hiring a professional make up artist. It's not the bloody Oscars!

If you go to Twitter and search for thehousebuild (which incidentally is not Becks but some other random) you can see all the requests for free stuff for her. Someone was begging for Gym equipment for her back on 14th of May last year. So embarrassing. I have always been told she gets the free stuff as she is such an aspirational influencer, even I didn't realise she had people on Twitter begging for the free stuff. How awful, I thought the companies approached her. Urgh

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.