The Hot Cross Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's clearly got a good job - she's very sneering but combined with the thinnest skin so anything we say on here is immediately 'bullying'.
Her talking stories mostly seem to be how many times she can moan and say 'duck' in 30 seconds.

Reactions: 1
Yep, I don’t quite understand how in one story she’s showing off clothes that she’s bought and in the next story she’s complaining about freelance life because her bank account is empty and she can’t afford some essentials due to a client not paying her invoice on time.

Reactions: 2
I honestly don’t think she has stopped drinking - I’m sure I saw a glass of wine in her stories this evening. She’s been on a few social nights recently from what I’ve seen so mostly likely had a few out too. Surely she must know it’s a depressant and will affect her mood?
Oh yes, when she left one place of work before starting another job next week. I presume she works in advertising or marketing. Looked like some heavy partying going on. Still, she *might* have been drinking non alcoholic wine.

Last edited:
She's clearly got a good job - she's very sneering but combined with the thinnest skin so anything we say on here is immediately 'bullying'.
Her talking stories mostly seem to be how many times she can moan and say 'duck' in 30 seconds.
Oh she definitely sneers and often has this ‘you’re beneath me’ attitude. Loves to take the piss out of the lower class.

Reactions: 3
[/QUOTE]
Oh yes, when she left one place of work before starting another job next week. I presume she works in advertising or marketing.
Random, but her lips annoy me sooo much!!
She has a very sulky face.

She appears to have the an upset stomach and the runs, according to to her story. Why would you post that?

Last edited:
I think Botox is one thing but she wants to be VERY careful having injections/ fillers - the results are so unpredictable.

Omg - with the immodion picture. Why on earth would you share that you got diarrhoea on a romantic night away ?!!

Reactions: 3
I think Botox is one thing but she wants to be VERY careful having injections/ fillers - the results are so unpredictable.

Omg - with the immodion picture. Why on earth would you share that you got diarrhoea on a romantic night away ?!!
Maybe she finds having the shits on a romantic getaway sexy?!

First you defecate, then you copulate.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to follow her until I realised that all she does is take memes from other accounts, usually accounts with the word HUNS in the title and post them as her own. She comes across as a very angry woman. Angry with the world and none of it her fault. Over shares her personal life like no other! I think she’s made herself unemployable! From what she shares on her stories she portrays herself as totally unstable and as an employer I wouldn’t touch the woman with a barge pole!

Reactions: 4
I used to follow her until I realised that all she does is take memes from other accounts, usually accounts with the word HUNS in the title and post them as her own. She comes across as a very angry woman. Angry with the world and none of it her fault. Over shares her personal life like no other! I think she’s made herself unemployable! From what she shares on her stories she portrays herself as totally unstable and as an employer I wouldn’t touch the woman with a barge pole!
I noticed she tries to pass off a lot of jokes and meme’s as her own. The only content of hers that is original is when she is taking the piss out of people’s homes and humiliating them on her stories.

She should change her name to the Hot Cross Hun. Loves off Hunsnet.

Reactions: 5
She just outed her husband as being angry at her as she's been shouty all weekend because she's stressed about her FILs funeral next week, oh and starting a new job.

How about supporting your grieving husband rather than banging on about your woes or making him sound unsupportive.

I bet she's hideous to work with. And live with.

Reactions: 8
I went over for a look a while ago after MoD said she was funny and worth a follow.

She’s not either.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She just outed her husband as being angry at her as she's been shouty all weekend because she's stressed about her FILs funeral next week, oh and starting a new job.

How about supporting your grieving husband rather than banging on about your woes or making him sound unsupportive.

I bet she's hideous to work with. And live with.
This romantic/relaxing weekend getaway is sounding even more blissful by the hour! 😂

She is quite literally shitting all over his peaceful break away - verbally and anally. Poor bloke.

• Haha
His father has died but somehow it's all about HER and oh my goodness she's got to start a new job next week. Because that's not just a normal part of everyday life is it ? Jesus ... and if you're that anxious, nervous etc why tell several thousand people (probably new colleagues) that you have the runs :ROFLMAO:
Her poor husband who will be grieving his dad :(

Reactions: 7
His father has died but somehow it's all about HER and oh my goodness she's got to start a new job next week. Because that's not just a normal part of everyday life is it ? Jesus ... and if you're that anxious, nervous etc why tell several thousand people (probably new colleagues) that you have the runs :ROFLMAO:
This!

She is coming across very self-centred and has her priorities all wrong. The trots and new job shouldn’t be above a family death/grieving loved one.

Reactions: 6
Me me me me me .... its all about ME

You're just changing jobs dear. Honestly pull your head out your ass, some people have actual problems.

Reactions: 8
Are her latest posts funny? I must be missing the sense of humour gene.