The Hot Cross Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, she likes being *cryptic* apparently. Anyway, I thought you weren’t supposed to drink while taking antidepressants and there she is, drinking alcohol. Alcohol is not going to help boost your mood. It’s a depressant.

Reactions: 2
Yes, she likes being *cryptic* apparently. Anyway, I thought you weren’t supposed to drink while taking antidepressants and there she is, drinking alcohol. Alcohol is not going to help boost your mood. It’s a depressant.
I've been on them before and they strongly advise against any alcohol so that just adds to her bullshit

Also what happened to her reporting us to the police? That went great :ROFLMAO:

This isn’t true. It’s different advice for different medication. Let’s remember we (most of us ) aren’t psychiatrists / GPs or mental health professionals!

Reactions: 4
This isn’t true. It’s different advice for different medication. Let’s remember we (most of us ) aren’t psychiatrists / GPs or mental health professionals!
What isn’t true? Alcohol isn’t a depressant? Just because you drink while taking an anti depressant doesn’t make it OK. It’s not recommended.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It is never recommended to drink while taking them.
It’s never recommend to drink as a whole? Anti depressants or not 🤷🏻‍♀️
You can drink while taking some antidepressants. There are some in which it is not recommended more so than others .

Being a hypocrite on Instagram again, comparing a woman at Wimbledon to Elton John. Didnt like people on tattle talking about her appearance, or generally having an opinion on her, but its totally ok for her to mock a stranger working at Wimbledon, just for laughs and likes.

Reactions: 9
Being a hypocrite on Instagram again, comparing a woman at Wimbledon to Elton John. Didnt like people on tattle talking about her appearance, or generally having an opinion on her, but its totally ok for her to mock a stranger working at Wimbledon, just for laughs and likes.
Literally just came on here to see if this had been posted yet! Some woman is just trying to do her job and she then gets posted on social media for everyone to laugh at her?! And we’re the trolls 🙄

And all people commented on here, was the colour of her lipstick! (I think?!)

It’s never recommend to drink as a whole? Anti depressants or not 🤷🏻‍♀️
You can drink while taking some antidepressants. There are some in which it is not recommended more so than others .
She’s now stopped drinking. She mentioned it in a Clemmie Telford post about being sober. Congrats to both of them.

She posts a lot of stuff taking the piss out of people and trying to get a laugh at their expense .

What a nasty piece of work she is yet throws her toys out of the pram about Tattle being mean .

Boo bloody hoo HCM.

Last edited:
And all people commented on here, was the colour of her lipstick! (I think?!)
I mentioned the colour of her lipstick as I found it distracting while she was doing her *piece to camera* - it was the first time I’d seen her.

• Haha
Her latest story - starts off talking about the very recent death of her Father in Law and ends in a weird tattle rant making it all about HER ! She's an odd one.

Her latest story - starts off talking about the very recent death of her Father in Law and ends in a weird tattle rant making it all about HER ! She's an odd one.
Yes, I saw that. She hasn’t been mentioned on here
over a month. She does seem to be obsessed with gross memes. I can think of more interesting things to do with my spare time.

Yes, I saw that. She hasn’t been mentioned on here
over a month. She does seem to be obsessed with gross memes. I can think of more interesting things to do with my spare time.
Exactly! No one is the slightest bit interested in her on here so she stirs the pot hoping to stir up some nasty comments she can get a petition going about....(because that went so well last time 😂)

I don’t understand why she mentioned Tattle in her latest Instagram story... her thread had gone quiet and I don’t think anyone on here would use the death of her father in law to start slagging her off? Seemed a bit odd to me.

I’d say she’s either been reading old threads where she’s been mentioned or she’s not got any ‘closure’ from the previous time she was talking about tattle.

I don’t understand why she mentioned Tattle in her latest Instagram story... her thread had gone quiet and I don’t think anyone on here would use the death of her father in law to start slagging her off? Seemed a bit odd to me.

I’d say she’s either been reading old threads where she’s been mentioned or she’s not got any ‘closure’ from the previous time she was talking about tattle.
Attention. Sympathy, views and attention.

Reactions: 3