The Hot Cross Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm ... when did we say she was 30?? The only age based comment I saw was that she's too young to be messing with filler.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@MissTeddy HCM either makes stuff up or she’s getting Tattle confused with another gossip based/social media site. This isn’t the first time she’s made claims that Tattle has said stuff about her, and has had no evidence to back these claims up.

No one on this thread has said she looks 30! I did however say she was a good looking woman that doesn’t need fillers or botox. But that doesn’t equate to 30. Age is irrelevant when it comes to a good looking person.

Reactions: 1
@MissTeddy HCM either makes stuff up or she’s getting Tattle confused with another gossip based/social media site. This isn’t the first time she’s made claims that Tattle has said stuff about her, and has had no evidence to back these claims up.

No one on this thread has said she looks 30! I did however say she was a good looking woman that doesn’t need fillers or botox. But that doesn’t equate to 30. Age is irrelevant when it comes to a good looking person.
Yes, I just noticed that in her story. Making tit up isn’t a good look. Her face looks shiny and unmoving.

What planet is she on? She looks way older than 30. Keep taking them meds love, they’re obviously not working.

I wonder why she took down her ‘Tattle thinks I’m 30’ story this morning?!! 24 hours hasn’t even passed yet.

Some dirty deleting going on again! 😂

Posted it pissed? Sad for her that AF isn’t sticking. I quit drinking and feeling amazing.

The other day, (yesterday I think) she posted someone’s bigging
Up her account up along with other people’s inc. @mrshinch. I wouldn’t have wanted to be lumped in with that madam. And she posted herself at the botox doctor’s about to have more top ups. She’s very insecure.

Careful now - she'll accuse you of bullying her and damaging her mental health.

Another very strange post which shows animal cruelty with a dog jumping and grabbing a horse’s tail. This shows a very bizarre sense of humour.

Another very strange post which shows animal cruelty with a dog jumping and grabbing a horse’s tail. This shows a very bizarre sense of humour.
I’ve only seen this today and yes I did unfollow because of it.
not funny, dangerous to all involved really.

So The Ultimate Girl Gang is commenting on her fake brow lamination post? Why is UGG liked by so many people?

As someone who runs a fully original content meme account people like her make me a bit mad. She literally just steals other people’s work and takes the likes. Fair enough usually watermarked and credited but it’s like...what’s the point?

Reactions: 2