The Hot Cross Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She uses her platform to take the piss but if anyone dares say anything about her she goes ape tit. Her whole feed Is made up of other peoples memes. TBH I think shes got more problems than ADHD. she comes across as very spoilt and bitchy. If you're not with her you're against her, when in actual fact it might just be you dont agree with what shes saying.
Very much so. She goes in unnecessarily hard on anyone who doesn't agree with her and I'd imagine her to be a massive bully when she was at school. I find the way she talks very aggressive. She used to talk about her daughter and never use her name (fair enough) but say "her" and "she" in such a hostile way, She was ALWAYS moaning about being a mother and saying things like "she shat in the bath, so yeah, that was bleeping nice". Maybe it's just her way but it used to really grate on me. I don't really listen to her these days so unsure if she's the same.

Reactions: 3
Very much so. She goes in unnecessarily hard on anyone who doesn't agree with her and I'd imagine her to be a massive bully when she was at school. I find the way she talks very aggressive. She used to talk about her daughter and never use her name (fair enough) but say "her" and "she" in such a hostile way, She was ALWAYS moaning about being a mother and saying things like "she shat in the bath, so yeah, that was bleeping nice". Maybe it's just her way but it used to really grate on me. I don't really listen to her these days so unsure if she's the same.
Yea, it makes me laugh because she is one of those people that is all 'dont sugar coat, take me or leave me, I dont care' but going on her padt behaviour she very much does care. I know she has other mental health problems, but this is more about her character and personality. Which I'm sorry, she cant blame on ADHD or anxiety. It just means your an arse 🤣 I hated the way she spoke about her child. She never used to show her but I see recently shes made an appearance but then so have the gifted trips 🤔🤔

Reactions: 5
I agree with all of this, the way she spoke about her precious little girl was vile. She may have thought it made her seem relatable - well not to me it didn’t. She’s not doing as much of this recently thankfully. She properly hates Tattle though and heavily promoted the petition (... that did well didn’t it 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yea, it makes me laugh because she is one of those people that is all 'dont sugar coat, take me or leave me, I dont care' but going on her padt behaviour she very much does care. I know she has other mental health problems, but this is more about her character and personality. Which I'm sorry, she cant blame on ADHD or anxiety. It just means your an arse 🤣 I hated the way she spoke about her child. She never used to show her but I see recently shes made an appearance but then so have the gifted trips 🤔🤔
i think she is now trying to blame her previous/current depression on her now diagnosed ADHD. I think she should have started the treatment without broadcasting it and then reported on it after she’d been taking the medication for a while.

She was so ill with PND she was in a Mother & baby unit. Id cut her slack on that.
Not saying she doesnt have or has had some mental health problems. But her attitude and personality suck, the way she spoke about her child was awful. Wasnt as if she was just born either.

Reactions: 1
Not saying she doesnt have or has had some mental health problems. But her attitude and personality suck, the way she spoke about her child was awful. Wasnt as if she was just born either.
She definitely has mean girl vibes, but PND isnt just in the early days. Mine went on for 3yrs and I became bitter and resentful. It is really crappy, but it happens sadly.

She definitely has mean girl vibes, but PND isnt just in the early days. Mine went on for 3yrs and I became bitter and resentful. It is really crappy, but it happens sadly.
Absolutely. Dont feel insta is the place for her tbh. She can dish tt out but never takes it. I think she knows she will get some negative comments referring to her daughter like she did, it seemed like just another reason for her to come out all guns blazing for people who called her out on it.

I hadn't even noticed the emoji! I think she also had pics of baby clothes on her story the other day. She didn't specify what baby they were for though.

I just came on here to ask … she is much quieter on the personal stuff these days isn’t she. She mostly just shares memes. Which given her problems with her mental health is absolutely the right decision.

I just came on here to ask … she is much quieter on the personal stuff these days isn’t she. She mostly just shares memes. Which given her problems with her mental health is absolutely the right decision.
She posted something a few months ago that mirrored my situ. I realised then her marriage was evidently over