The Hot Cross Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok but I’m still left wondering why she comments on posts made by FoD and HCM for example. They aren't beacons of loveliness are they?
I thought this with FoD, haven’t seen her comments on HCM. She did comment on FoDs saying Clemmie made one mistake, and we are all human, I wonder if it’s for support as MoD has gone and she knows he’s struggling (No ads etc) I definitely think she reads here and knows she’s well liked.

I thought this with FoD, haven’t seen her comments on HCM. She did comment on FoDs saying Clemmie made one mistake, and we are all human, I wonder if it’s for support as MoD has gone and she knows he’s struggling (No ads etc) I definitely think she reads here and knows she’s well liked.
She commented in the HCM brow lamination post. Why does FoD need support from her? She could do that privately if so inclined.

I do find it odd she comments on his stuff when I’m pretty sure she was one of the ones who outted MOD.

In answer to the poster asking why she’s liked, she has a thread of her own on here where people have discussed this. Not wishing to derail but in a nutshell for me it’s the fact her page isn’t constant Ads as she has money of her own so her content is interesting. She recommends absolutely gorgeous children books regularly which I find really useful especially around holidays like Easter, Christmas etc.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see yesterday’s post of a video of a young girl clearly off her face, falling thru a doorway and showing her arse? Someone put ‘be kind lasted a long time then’ and she had a few other comments about how we are supposed to be thinking more about what we post in light of Caroline Flack, something she’s been very vocal about with her petitions and posts. She posted a couple of meme stories saying that she didn’t have time for other people’s tit and then deleted the post and the stories. The woman is a hypocrite.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see yesterday’s post of a video of a young girl clearly off her face, falling thru a doorway and showing her arse? Someone put ‘be kind lasted a long time then’ and she had a few other comments about how we are supposed to be thinking more about what we post in light of Caroline Flack, something she’s been very vocal about with her petitions and posts. She posted a couple of meme stories saying that she didn’t have time for other people’s tit and then deleted the post and the stories. The woman is a hypocrite.
That video of the young girl was very worrying and also exploitative... she’s all mouth and no trousers. ‘Be kind is literally just a hash tag to her.

Reactions: 2
That video of the young girl was very worrying and also exploitative... she’s all mouth and no trousers. ‘Be kind is literally just a hash tag to her.
In translation, the be kind# really means be kind to me, don’t question me, send me free stuff, worship me unquestionably, because it’s all about meeeeeeeeee

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed HCM this week as her posts were getting so boring, and then I saw she had a thread on here - didn’t realise she was an anti Tattler or I would have unfollowed ages ago 🤣 must have missed her rants in the past. Funny though as her IG bio is something along the lines of not sugar coating stuff. Yet can’t take a few opinions on a gossip site?!
I don’t get the love for UGG - she is full of ads! I stupidly bought something she was #kindlygifted for Christmas, a Father Christmas letter. It took over a month to arrive while she was being sent loads of free ones 😤 and it was totally tit! Way too old for kids to appreciate, a lot of her content I think is just what looks good on the gram. My first and last time at being “influenced” 🤢 sorry don’t mean to go off back to UGG but couldn’t find a thread on her...

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed HCM this week as her posts were getting so boring, and then I saw she had a thread on here - didn’t realise she was an anti Tattler or I would have unfollowed ages ago 🤣 must have missed her rants in the past. Funny though as her IG bio is something along the lines of not sugar coating stuff. Yet can’t take a few opinions on a gossip site?!
I don’t get the love for UGG - she is full of ads! I stupidly bought something she was #kindlygifted for Christmas, a Father Christmas letter. It took over a month to arrive while she was being sent loads of free ones 😤 and it was totally tit! Way too old for kids to appreciate, a lot of her content I think is just what looks good on the gram. My first and last time at being “influenced” 🤢 sorry don’t mean to go off back to UGG but couldn’t find a thread on her...
There is a thread for her, she annoys me too lately!

It was mentioned in another thread that HCM said in a story that yes, she did work with FoD. Why would she admit that?

It was mentioned in another thread that HCM said in a story that yes, she did work with FoD. Why would she admit that?
She did ... just completely out of the blue. I don’t follow FOD so I can only presume he mentioned her.

it was weird, like a continuation of an existing conversation but it had no context. She then removed it 🤷🏼‍♀️

it was weird, like a continuation of an existing conversation but it had no context. She then removed it 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s always deleting her stories, she runs a very odd account - shouting about ‘be kind’ and trolling one minute- then followed up by a piss taking meme laughing at someone the next.

I like her too however I went off her a bit after the whole Caroline Flack/Be Kind outcry. She'd been promoting #bekind and ranting about how the press had hounded Caroline, how we should be kind to each other online etc and then a couple of days later posted a video of a young women/teenager who was clearly really drunk. The woman was trying to do a sexy dance if memory serves but she fell over and flashed her arse in a very unflattering way. It was quite funny but it certainly wasn't very kind and quite a few people pulled her on it. She got proper pissy, called people some names and then deleted the post. Bad form.

I like her too however I went off her a bit after the whole Caroline Flack/Be Kind outcry. She'd been promoting #bekind and ranting about how the press had hounded Caroline, how we should be kind to each other online etc and then a couple of days later posted a video of a young women/teenager who was clearly really drunk. The woman was trying to do a sexy dance if memory serves but she fell over and flashed her arse in a very unflattering way. It was quite funny but it certainly wasn't very kind and quite a few people pulled her on it. She got proper pissy, called people some names and then deleted the post. Bad form.
She uses her platform to take the piss but if anyone dares say anything about her she goes ape tit. Her whole feed Is made up of other peoples memes. TBH I think shes got more problems than ADHD. she comes across as very spoilt and bitchy. If you're not with her you're against her, when in actual fact it might just be you dont agree with what shes saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 6