The Home That Made Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t actually get when that neon light would be switched on, as it’s far too bright and ‘loud’ for nighttime or evening when kids should ideally have a calm chilled environment to wind down before going to sleep.

Reactions: 1
All she has done is re-papered that wall, stuck on a fireplace (that she drive 3 hours to get and paid for during no spend October), put in a new wardrobe and a neon sign. No exactly a 'transformation'.

Reactions: 4
I love that wallpaper. It doesn’t match anything else in the room though. The overall room to me looks unfinished. A half assed attempt to be cool and edgY

Reactions: 4
The mirror was a bargain!! £65. Sure Charolette, what a bargain for a mirror for a little girls room. She can’t even see herself in the mirror. She’d need to stand on the bed. No wonder it’s an #AFF link. Need to make the money some how.

Reactions: 7
The wallpaper doesn't go with anything in that room, because the background of the animal print is offwhite whereas all the woodwork etc is white. What kind of look is she even going for, there's animal prints and pastels and unicorns and pompom trim and an ornate 'E'.....nothing is cohesive. The memory trunks look wedged in tightly above the wardrobe so good luck trying to get one down withut scuffing the ceiling.

Reactions: 11
She had posted on her stories just before she started the bedroom gorgeous prints for the girls room that of course had been gifted to her, nowhere to been seen in the room ‘transformation’ I find it so ungrateful

Reactions: 3
FFS, tesco paying her for an Ad and everyone knows she shops in Aldi. What the actual F**k
The neck on her 🦒. How can she actually post that when she’s always saying she’s off to Aldi.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
How dull is that room? How does she call herself an interior designer?
Can we all stop referring to her as an interior designer please? She’s not qualified, she copies magazines and Pinterest.

Some of us have properly studied this and have the certificates and student debt to prove it

Reactions: 19
Can we all stop referring to her as an interior designer please? She’s not qualified, she copies magazines and Pinterest.

Some of us have properly studied this and have the certificates and student debt to prove it
Hence why I asked how she can call herself one. Even the work she does suggests otherwise!!

Hence why I asked how she can call herself one. Even the work she does suggests otherwise!!
Very true. The walk round her daughters room earlier speaks volumes.

Everything that’s gifted is “amazing”
All the rest is Argos or Facebook selling pages

Reactions: 3
Are those jellycat octopus things the new insta thing? Seems every baby / child has one. Along with the rainbow pillow.

Reactions: 2
Shes not a qualified Interior Designer.... she throws everything together !!!! No mood board... no measurements of space... I’m not a interior designer and don’t claim to be one but I know to stick with one theme... not throw everything in a room and hope for the best.... those crappy check cushions that were up for sale need going on the bonfire !!!! Am I missing something but why does she keep buying fireplaces for a bedroom... I don’t understand the concept of that 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d put money on her re-doing the toy room next!

Or even “transforming” that utility space where she has that minging curtain thing. It’s a bit like Monica’s cupboard on friends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she’s not taking the pug out because she took him up a big hill and it was too much for him, I think it was too much for him because he’s overweight and she’s negelected that issue for so long! Poor pug is just an old has been since she’s got this new puppy!

Reactions: 5
The poor little pug face in the window just broke me. He’s been cast aside so much since the puppy. Also- why would you push him to walk up a big hill when he is so old and knackered. Cruel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.