The Home That Made Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Dog. Imagine him sat looking at her taking the new dog out. Horrible thing to do. Cruel actually.!

Reactions: 5
I’m shocked how somebody who clearly can’t handle living in anything other than a bland show home has so many animals.
Baby substitution?

Her husband definitely shouldn’t have had the snip so young. He’ll be having a reversal at some point I bet

Reactions: 1
Genuine concern over whether that puppy has had its second injections??? She’s only just had the puppy and it’s already going out ??
We were told with ours we had to carry him rather than let him walk before the injections but we didnt take him out like a cute accessory (too bloody heavy for a start!). We spent more time at home making sure he was toilet trained, getting used to being at home! The novelty will wear off soon when he is huge, won't sleep as much and you have to keep a tight hold on him otherwise he'll run off or try and eat your breakfast 🤣

How long does it take from bringing a new puppy home to it being fully house trained and out walking on a lead?

How long does it take from bringing a new puppy home to it being fully house trained and out walking on a lead?
Depends when you bring it home. Our vet told us to wait 2 weeks after it's second injection to take him out and it took us 6 months to toilet train him! My last dog however only took a couple of months to be toilet trained.

Reactions: 2
Depends when you bring it home. Our vet told us to wait 2 weeks after it's second injection to take him out and it took us 6 months to toilet train him! My last dog however only took a couple of months to be toilet trained.
Ok that puts me off getting a dog 😂

So sad for the pug
Vile behaviour 😡
Very cruel. She used to say the pug was her favourite child. Fancy getting a puppy and leaving the old one at home alone non stop.
Once that dog is full grown she will be bored of it so it WILL eat her house !

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Fully restored house for sale ? The floor looks like the inside of my shed ?
It’s the steam mop that has ruined the floor. You don’t use a steam mop on wooden floors it opens up the timber and makes it lift and rot it’s also taken off the sealed finish as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
‘Dogs eating my sofa’ hint hint hint .....

She will get a new sofa and it will eat that !

It’s not had it’s second jab so very surprised she’s had it on the floor outside in public restaurants with other dogs? My labs didn’t go out before the jab ?

Reactions: 3
It’s the steam mop that has ruined the floor. You don’t use a steam mop on wooden floors it opens up the timber and makes it lift and rot it’s also taken off the sealed finish as well.
Yes it's a kinda basic 101 of housecare that you'd expect our Charlotte- 'neatfreak' and 'interiors designer' to know ...

‘Dogs eating my sofa’ hint hint hint .....

She will get a new sofa and it will eat that !

It’s not had it’s second jab so very surprised she’s had it on the floor outside in public restaurants with other dogs? My labs didn’t go out before the jab ?
The pup had its second one this weekend, I’m sure she made a big point of saying it (after reading here)

So the dog has started to chew the house, loo roll.! 😂 by the looks of the dining table it’s had a nibble on the legs as well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.