The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with her style looking dated and her cushions look dull.

Maybe it’s just me but I don’t feel comfortable about letting a child use a drill. The drill can catch and twist with enough force to break a child’s wrist. Some power screwdrivers can do the same. Even adults have actually drilled holes into body parts accidentally. Yes she is supervised but if the risks can be avoided altogether, why not.
Her child must be on tiktok if she wanted to recreate the carrot thing for the pony.
I wouldn’t allow a child of that age on tiktok

Reactions: 3
Watching those stories of her patching up the paintwork are making me twitch 🤣 Using a shed roller to paint over scuffs etc will just give a shite texture finish and be all patchy. I'd prefer the scuffs

Reactions: 6
It’s like an episode of 60 minute makeover. From far away squinting it might pass as ok but close up you’re going to see every little botched touch up she’s just done.

Reactions: 7
It's all the trailing, exposed wired that annoy me, they're everywhere in her house

Reactions: 1
It's all the trailing, exposed wired that annoy me, they're everywhere in her house
The downstairs hallway being panelled around the horrible unsightly alarm box and switch are the worst for me. Wouldn’t have taken much to move them slightly.

8470DDFF-EF16-4015-B32E-76E910BC38F3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please listen to this story and just hear the pronunciation of a word ‘downstairs’ 🤢
I mean if you really really stretch it does it make it sound posh? I think that’s what Charlotte thinks. To me it sounds like she is straining on the loo!

Also comment about Elsa’s room being better then Rory’s. Hers is better because she is not a grubby little boy! Wow!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Please listen to this story and just hear the pronunciation of a word ‘downstairs’ 🤢
I mean if you really really stretch it does it make it sound posh? I think that’s what Charlotte thinks. To me it sounds like she is straining on the loo!

Also comment about Elsa’s room being better then Rory’s. Hers is better because she is not a grubby little boy! Wow!
I half expected her to say elsa’s room is better because she can do no wrong

• Haha
Who has got time to faff around filming themselves cleaning the sink on a Monday morning!!! I am absolutely swamped today with work.

Reactions: 6
This women’s house is a grubby tit hole!! It looks so tatty and unclean 🤢
Had to laugh at her comment about busy Monday school mornings…….. sorry Charlotte didn’t know you knew about them you seemed to busy being mindful, hanging about in the sea playing some cringe fest tune to take your kids to school!

Can you just patch up paint jobs like that? Slapdash painting random parts? My husband insists on painting the whole wall or says it just looks like a botch job otherwise.

Reactions: 8
Can you just patch up paint jobs like that? Slapdash painting random parts? My husband insists on painting the whole wall or says it just looks like a botch job otherwise.
I thought the same. Whenever we have tried patching up its looked awful so we endes up painting the whole wall.

Reactions: 2
I can’t get over it. The grubby fence roller she’s using. The tiny paint brush to do the skirting. It looks bloody awful you can’t just patch over paint like that

Reactions: 7
your husband is correct!

Wow I have just absolute cringed at the shoddy fix of that skirting board!
She couldn’t even be bothered to scrape off the old what looks like “No Nails” that was used to fix it last time before fitting it back to the wall!
No wonder it doesn’t fit flush! I’m no DIYer but I would have certainly scraped the old glue off first!

Poor workmanship for someone who loves the “perfect and polished” finish!
I’d be embarrassed if my clients watch me do that!

Reactions: 13
Why is her tongue so big as if she’s shut it in the car door?

Is it an attempt at being posh/quirky? I honestly don’t remember it ever being this bad, it just seems like a fake lisp. Especially the way she talks so slowly and over pronounces stuff, just seems on purpose?!
Downstaaairs 😏
It’s not posh at all Charlotte, it’s horrible. I have never met anyone who speaks like that ( I think she is trying the boarding school plummy pronunciation) but it’s so off with it.

Oh wow just watched the stories from this morning how sloppy is she! In a house that she thinks is worth £700k as well? Ha yeah right.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.