The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she buy a dark blue chair a few years back and hate it and immediately send it back? Wonder how long a velvet couch with cream dogs who shed constantly and have no training would last?

Reactions: 11
Didn't she buy a dark blue chair a few years back and hate it and immediately send it back? Wonder how long a velvet couch with cream dogs who shed constantly and have no training would last?
Yes she did because when it arrived she realised she wasn't a blue person apparently, so she swapped it for the cream one that's there now. Guess she's decided to try branching out again from 50 shades of beige 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can anybody else see the resemblance from the dog and Elsa? They have the same face expressions and I can’t unsee it.

• Haha
What’s with the witches finger pointing to stuff in the snug/playroom or whatever it’s called this week?

Reactions: 3
They all do that pointy finger thing don't they.
The huns usually have beautifully manicured nails and a giant sparkling ring on their finger.

Reactions: 5
Making sure you can clearly see the prestige car badge ... its never a Vauxhall is it :p
Don’t forget a takeout coffee hun, to hold in said manicured hand, whilst showing just half the car badge, you know as to not be an obvious show off wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Enjoy a cuppa in silence’??? Wtf. It’s like she’s trying to be relatable to mums, that actually parent their children. She has five days a week at home and no job, all the time in the world to have a drink in silence. Weekends for most normal people are for family time. She is the worst.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
‘Enjoy a cuppa in silence’??? Wtf. It’s like she’s trying to be relatable to mums, that actually parent their children. She has five days a week at home and no job, all the time in the world to have a drink in silence. Weekends for most normal people are for family time. She is the worst.
….her kids are of school age, she has ample peace

Typically I don’t think you need to keep touching up paint, seems like a waste of time to me? 4 years in, our house needed a freshen up so we are re- painting, mostly just the walls.

Just makes me sad that it was a sunny Saturday, decided to spend it painting and filing herself, palms the kids off on her husband (as usual) despite being home drinking tea Mon - Friday. And that’s besides the point that it was only painted recently and she’s already ‘touching up’

All she ever does is touch up paint. And by god her house has that many layers of paint it just looks grubby! Also who paints in jeans and a blouse?
Totally agree! Those brush strokes make my head hurt! Also, who the hell films themselves painting 🤷‍♀️
God she is such a boring, mundane & beige person.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.