The Home That Made Me #3 she won’t insure her pets, but expects her followers to pay for the vets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her other half works for JP Morgan. I’d be making sure his job is secure during the guaranteed recession coming before I added anymore additional cost to my life 🤦🏻‍♀️
Bank of mum will be there though 🤷🏻‍♀️ And don’t forget she was gifted her first house.

Reactions: 5
They must be swimming in £££ ...... or have a 2nd mortgage! Let’s see: new Kitchen countertops, new sofa, vet bills, garden reno plus furniture, dining room furniture, outside bath for pets etc etc
I’m pretty sure she said a while ago when they were struggling to pay the vets bills that they had remortgaged because their mortgage was nearly finished.

Reactions: 2
This is the worst time for them to be adding a dog to their family right now, that poor cat is still recovering and the last thing it needs is a bouncy golden retriever puppy.

I can guarantee she won't spay or neuter them and they'll have an "accidental litter"

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She’s 100% going to become a golden retriever breeder .., oh my god she’s utterly shameless in her desire for money.
why doesn’t she just go and get an actual job ????

Reactions: 8
Her other half works for JP Morgan. I’d be making sure his job is secure during the guaranteed recession coming before I added anymore additional cost to my life 🤦🏻‍♀️
Well said. I absolutely could not agree more. Who in their right mind would be spending money like she is doing at the moment. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She has absolutely no shame!!! Percy is basically fighting to stay alive and has been struggling for a long time now. But that’s OK, sling another pet into the mix and all will be grand. Maybe she should put some time and energy into her son or being healthy because any minute now, she’ll be declaring another ‘new fresh start‘ 🙄

I thought same - litter of retrievers and marketed to her followers so she can make a mint shameless!

Reactions: 3
100% she is going to breed from them. It’s also so unwise to have two names so similar to each other, training and obedience will be out of the window (let’s face it, it was never there to start with)
She puts her daughter on such a pedestal and turning her into a mini me, ten years time they will be giving her a brand new mini or fiat 500 while Rory gets a push bike from gumtree.
She really is a vile individual, completely tone deaf

Reactions: 13
Honestly, I couldn't believe what I was seeing and came straight on here!

I can't believe she thinks it's a good idea to get another bleeping dog to add to that menagerie after all the problems her pets seem to have 🤦🏻‍♀️ Mind you, she probably thinks the cat and the pug won't be around much longer so it will all be fine.....

I know there is STIFF competition but Charlotte must be up there for biggest bleep on Instagram surely....?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have you seen Dog/accessory number 3 is on its way!! Betty a playmate for Bertie!! 🙈

Reactions: 1
I would love to know how much they released on their mortgage. Garden furniture, decking, outdoor shower, vet bills and now another dog!

If the influencer world comes crashing down they are fucked!
100% remortgage! Still with all the cash she has she has cheap lino in the hall, manky laundry room and a kitchen floor from hell !

She’s a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s essentially going to be a back street breeder and has no idea! I hope poor Betty only has one pup so she doesn’t profit 👍 her wooden floor will look even more rotten after 8 weeks of puppy pee
She really is a horrid person. There’s nothing redeemable
Her whole personality is greedy and shallow. Urgh 🤮
I thought Joe would have been “back at work” by now to get away from her....

Reactions: 6
I guess her interior design business isn’t profiting (what?? with all those tiny bottles of paint samples!) so she’s turning now to the dog breeding business. And I’m sure her house is big enough to house themselves and their menagerie! I can just imagine the mess and filth (remember flees? mouses?)

Reactions: 2
oh another one of Charlottes money making schemes ... let’s remind ourselves
  1. Student lodgers
  2. wreath making
  3. ebaying old tat attempted to Up cycle
  4. selling #kindlygifted tat
  5. interior designer (snigger)
  6. selling her children’s souls on instagram
sadly if this scheme fails actual puppies will suffer.
she’s so stupid and irresponsible she didn’t realise that pet insurance is essential (not a nice to have) How on Earth can she set herself up as a breeder. I’m actually horrified and I hope the kennel club won’t touch her with a barge pole.

Reactions: 10
Im surprised she's chosen Retrievers to breed. I would've thought there was more people wanting cross-breeds plus she wouldn't have needed to worry about the KC.
I don't have an issue with her trying different ways to make money.

I may get flamed for this, but we don't have our pets insured, we have banks accounts for them and put into that each month instead, it's actually worked out better for us, after having elderly cats who were insured but the companies wouldn't ever pay out on.
I really think she should've gotten her cat sorted one way or another before bringing another pet especially a large bouncy one into the home...

WTF is she getting another dog for?! She hated it when Bertie was a puppy! Constantly moaned at him and about him! Ugh, Joe must be so whipped

Reactions: 4
I have a French bulldog I could easily get a female for him but he has a skin allergy so it would be be fair if we were to stud him or let him breed. Because I'm a decent human and don't just breed for the sake of a few quid....

Reactions: 1
Not all witches are suitable for breeding so this could be a costly mistake.

Reactions: 3
Not all witches are suitable for breeding so this could be a costly mistake.
I hope to god everyone is being presumptuous about her breeding them! And if shes got the witch from the same breeder then they will be related. Christ, it sounds awful. I wouldnt put it past her to try it and say it was an accident or a turkey baster job...also witch on heat with all that beige, hope she stocks up on Dr Beckmanns...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.