The Home That Made Me #3 she won’t insure her pets, but expects her followers to pay for the vets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure it’s not permitted to go for river swims in the middle of a pandemic and why would you even want to??!!

Reactions: 7
I doubt she’d post a picture or video of herself in a swimming costume, but the little girl is fair game. Reminds me of another blogger who was contacted by the police as pictures of her daughter were found in several sex offenders hard drives. She was barely two years old. People are sick and bloggers/instagrammers should be careful.

Reactions: 4
I just can’t imagine taking the dog for a stroll and coming across them as a family with their dogs. Half naked in their underwear going for a swim. How strange 😂

And I’ll assume Mungo will have been left tied to a tree because Pugs generally can’t swim. Along with the fact he’s as wide as he is long.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I doubt she’d post a picture or video of herself in a swimming costume, but the little girl is fair game. Reminds me of another blogger who was contacted by the police as pictures of her daughter were found in several sex offenders hard drives. She was barely two years old. People are sick and bloggers/instagrammers should be careful.
The last diet lasted about 3 days. She’s like a broken record going on about it. Nobody cares !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The last diet lasted about 3 days. She’s like a broken record going on about it. Nobody cares !
next week it will all ‘fresh start’ and ‘it’s a brand new me’ ... it’s just content isn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It bleeping winds me right up. Keep your eyes on your 6 year old daughter who is cycling on the road in front of you. Not getting the “perfect insta” shot!
It’s your job to keep an eye out for hazards!! Fml

• Angry
It bleeping winds me right up. Keep your eyes on your 6 year old daughter who is cycling on the road in front of you. Not getting the “perfect insta” shot!
So true! Plus cycling in sandals with no grip... literally no common sense!!

Watching stories of them swimming in the disgusting river made me want to vomit 🤮. Don't they live five minutes from the sea??! At least that would be cleaner. She has filmed what looks like the same river again today and the colour of that water is like swamp 😬

Reactions: 5
Also, why the duck is she taking her to the shops?? Or does she leave her outside while she Fanny’s around 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just leave her at home!!

Reactions: 4
I guess I can appreciate why she may have taken her daughter to the shops - kids get bored, they like to help, it’s hard staying at home etc.
BUT
As a single parent to a four year old who is itching to go to ‘the shoppie’, this makes me SO cross!! One person should to go to the shop for ESSENTIALS. Leave children at home whenever possible - NOT take them along because you fancy taking them for a wander 🙄
You have two adults in that household, there is no valid reason for her Daughter to be going to a shop.

Sorry that’s hit a nerve, rant over 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
£700 for her new outside furniture.... 🙄
They must be swimming in £££ ...... or have a 2nd mortgage! Let’s see: new Kitchen countertops, new sofa, vet bills, garden reno plus furniture, dining room furniture, outside bath for pets etc etc

Reactions: 2
I live close to that river as I live close by to the homethatmademe, I wouldn’t want my dog swimming in there let anyone my children!

Watching stories of them swimming in the disgusting river made me want to vomit 🤮. Don't they live five minutes from the sea??! At least that would be cleaner. She has filmed what looks like the same river again today and the colour of that water is like swamp 😬
It’s disgusting!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She originally wanted garden furniture from another company, I saw two stories where she was bashing them saying they had rubbish reviews. The cynic in me wonders if she asked for a freebie in exchange for #ad and maybe got turned down just a thought! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Where she lives most of the roads are used as cut throughs - people fly down them. Personally I wouldn’t be letting my small child cycle that far ahead of me down them.
plus most employers are really great at letting parents Work around childcare.....surely she could nip to the shop alone, then take the kids out to give her husband peace and quiet to work.

Reactions: 2
A 6 year old cycling on the roads is utter madness - why would you even consider it ??

Reactions: 3
Where she lives most of the roads are used as cut throughs - people fly down them. Personally I wouldn’t be letting my small child cycle that far ahead of me down them.
plus most employers are really great at letting parents Work around childcare.....surely she could nip to the shop alone, then take the kids out to give her husband peace and quiet to work.
Not to mention the cat that was so severely injured after being hit by a car it had to have its leg amputated 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.