The Home That Made Me #3 she won’t insure her pets, but expects her followers to pay for the vets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe what I’ve just seen... they’re getting another dog 😠 picking “Bettie” up in less than 3 weeks.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
They are getting another dog?! What’s the bet they are going to start breeding and selling....

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’d also put money on this last piece of skin not healing for Percy and then having to make the decision to put him down, easing the blow with a brand new puppy.

Reactions: 3
Where does all of their money come from? Seriously??! They've got a very poorly cat still stuck in one room/crate and just as his last bit of skin *might* heal and he can start exploring the house again, they go and get a puppy which will probably terrorise him!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Where does all of their money come from? Seriously??! They've got a very poorly cat still stuck in one room/crate and just as his last bit of skin *might* heal and he can start exploring the house again, they go and get a puppy which will probably terrorise him!!
They will never be satisfied with what they have!

Reactions: 5
I feel so sorry for the cat and pug. The poor cat definitely won't get the rest and peace that it needs to recover and the pug is just going to get ignored and pushed out. Poor things 😢

Reactions: 10
Let me get this right she buys the little girl a puppy for her birthday
But the little boy got a bloody snail 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
One word ... Breeding. If you will put your little girl on a public platform in her pants you will do anything to monetise your account !!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I sincerely hope she does not start breeding the dogs. She couldn’t moaned about the vet bills for the cat, how on Earth can she be considering another animal.
I can’t believe she’s kept that cat alive, it’s cruel to the animal and her kids.

I wish pet insurance was mandatory 😡

(As far as the river goes, it did look a bit gross but I’d go in with my kids cos I’m a country bumpkin raised by wolves 🤷🏼‍♀️)

Reactions: 2
I would love to know how much they released on their mortgage. Garden furniture, decking, outdoor shower, vet bills and now another dog!

If the influencer world comes crashing down they are fucked!

Reactions: 15
Her other half works for JP Morgan. I’d be making sure his job is secure during the guaranteed recession coming before I added anymore additional cost to my life 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.