The Home That Made Me #3 she won’t insure her pets, but expects her followers to pay for the vets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now she's asking does anyone know who makes doggy cakes.... Bloody look it up like the rest of us have too 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
They must have become nose blind because I bet their house absolutely stinks🤮 bet it smells like pets at home when you walk in there

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Literally came here to say her house must stink and can see we all think alike haha.
Surely they should still be in a puppy bubble with that new pup. Why even think about another pet! What’s that teaching her kids either. That Pets are on endless supply and so easily replaced

Reactions: 4
I bet she hasn’t even considered the repercussions if one of those gerbils is the opposite sex to the others!!

She should've just caught the rat she had in the utility room the other week.
Seriously though, she chose gerbils because they don't need to be cleaned out very often, errrrr that is gross and her house defo stinks. 🤮

I bet she hasn’t even considered the repercussions if one of those gerbils is the opposite sex to the others!!
That's what she is hoping for the dogs in the not so distant future, maybe shes practising with an accidental gerbil litter of millions of baby gerbils. 🤣🤣

• Haha
I would be so nervous the children would let them out, and they’ll breed like nothing you’ve ever seen before...

Reactions: 3
Those things in your sitting room ? Looks awful & stinks!

She’s clearly lacking in her life. She’s replacing something with endless pets.

One very unhappy lady. Delete the app and focus on getting yourself healthy and happy.

Those things in your sitting room ? Looks awful & stinks!

She’s clearly lacking in her life. She’s replacing something with endless pets.

One very unhappy lady. Delete the app and focus on getting yourself healthy and happy.
She keeps referring to it as the play room.. Do they have a separate lounge we never see? Or is it just the open plan bit by the kitchen/monstrous table?

Reactions: 1
She keeps referring to it as the play room.. Do they have a separate lounge we never see? Or is it just the open plan bit by the kitchen/monstrous table?
They have the open plan kitchen/sitting room, playroom and another little room that’s the “office” and a utility room that she doesn’t often show because it’s a dump.

That’s the least fun looking playroom I have ever seen. She is all about herself- make the room for your children not for yourself selfish vain (with no reason to be) woman

Reactions: 5
The playroom is completely separate and even has doors. It is off the dining room. The living area is in the conservatory.

Looks like she's standing at the playroom doors to take this photo....

2AF4C212-0144-4B5E-BB02-A8EAA0E256A5.jpeg

Playroom doors - top left

60875BBE-B250-45C9-8789-015E658EF3EC.jpeg

those black frames are a strange choice for an interior designer in that bathroom, I would've thought a more natural or dark wood would look better, but what would i know...

poor cat is going to hurt itself trying to get to the Gerbils... poor thing.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.