The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s really sad/bad that we are all so cynical of motives these days, social media has opened our eyes to tags and how is works. Hope no one is donating....

Reactions: 6
Even if she did have insurance on the cat, would they have paid out would it be in the clause that being a breed that aren’t suited to being outside ? I can’t see her keeping the cat being a now 3 legged ragdoll it WOULD have to stay indoors like it should have in the first place and I can’t see Charlotte tolerating a cat litter tray 🤷🏼‍♀️ Especially as she got rid of her two previous ones over small issues first one wrong sex 🙄 miss princess wanted a girl ginger and got a boy then when she did have a female ginger she got rid as it weed on the carpet so much for pets being part of the family 🧐😏

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Even if she did have insurance on the cat, would they have paid out would it be in the clause that being a breed that aren’t suited to being outside ? I can’t see her keeping the cat being a now 3 legged ragdoll it WOULD have to stay indoors like it should have in the first place and I can’t see Charlotte tolerating a cat litter tray 🤷🏼‍♀️ Especially as she got rid of her two previous ones over small issues first one wrong sex 🙄 miss princess wanted a girl ginger and got a boy then when she did have a female ginger she got rid as it weed on the carpet so much for pets being part of the family 🧐😏
She makes me so angry, she shouldn't be allowed any more pets

Reactions: 4
So Percy the cat is now getting his own bedroom, is this a room that the cat can be locked in so the new sofas don’t get trashed?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Percy the cat is now getting his own bedroom, is this a room that the cat can be locked in so the new sofas don’t get trashed?
It's so she can try and compare herself to Hinch...poor cat, stick him upstairs with his 3 legs where he will be on his own 😢

Reactions: 3
Why does the cat need it’s own room? Surely as he never goes out there is no cat flap and she already has a litter tray which Percy knows where it is... oh wait 🤦🏻‍♀️ She didn’t keep him inside!!

All they need to do is be more careful when they go in and out. The cat will take its self away from the dogs if it needs space and by the looks of it the dogs don’t leave the kitchen/lounge anyway.

She is no Hinch 🤣 I really feel for that poor cat, she would be better having it fostered by someone who really cares about cats while it’s recouping.

She’s no Hinch - her house is minging and flea infested. The Hinch would be horrified !

Reactions: 7
The cat will need to be kept either in a crate or in a small room while it recovers. That’s the advice given when you bring an injured cat home.

Reactions: 4
Why would she say that she will be living on beans on toast because of the vet bill 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why would you even mention that unless your hoping someone will pay the bill for her ? She is one of these people who will never be happy with her house you can tell forever changing things and even now she isn’t happy with her sofas if there is marks on them why take delivery of them surely you check these things before the guys leave I no I would 🙈

She’s making Percy a room for her Interior Design portfolio. So Percy’s return will coincide with a grand reveal of his own little palace. Wonder if Pets at Home will #gift some plastic tat 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.