The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with others - the whole ‘go fund me’ for a family holiday is a bit much. If your close family and friends want to organise a collection amongst themselves then that’s one thing, but it seems like papering over the cracks of pain short term.
Plus surely with the coronavirus pandemic, the last thing you’d be doing is going away.
I don’t know, personally I wouldn’t be asking others to find my holiday. Raise money for charity I totally understand.

Reactions: 7
I’d be curious to find out if the current £2800 will increase/reach its goal as a result of her advertising.🤔

Reactions: 1
It does later on but tbh I would not feel comfortable donating anything to fund a holiday, especially as she is asking for £6.5K.... Two adults and two kids, that a very nice holiday during a time when people are worried about their health and keeping their job...? Kids don't need expensive holidays to make family memories.
I'm with you, my kids and I never went on holidays abroad as just couldn't afford to take them, so when they where little I actually bought a 4 man tent from asda of all places and took them camping in the holidays, now they have left home they always remind me about the amount of fun we had and the memories they made , I used to feel so guilty not being able to take them on fancy holidays but they assure me they loved those camping days , you don't need money to make kids happy

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Those grotty sofas are for sale on Facebook marketplace for £300 . She is an absolute disgrace trying to sell them for that amount. Greedy bleeping witch . Who the duck would pay £300 for them in the state they are in . Couldn’t possibly donate them to a charity shop could she 😡😡😡

View attachment 84334
How can she sell the sofa that are used when DFS sent them to her for free! Wow

Reactions: 4
The whole GoFundMe doesn't sit right. The lady had used Charlotte's print present as a profile pic. And although there is no doubt losing a baby is a truly hideous thing to deal with, thinking of a family holiday could be thought of as a thing to look forward to, asking people to send money towards it just seems a bit 'crude'?? That little boy's death is being used as for Instagram posts and to raise money for a Disney holiday and it really doesnt sit right at all. Sleep tight darling boy x

Reactions: 11
Another one jumping on the Coronavirus self-isolating bandwagon.
She’s so desperate to be like Mrs Hinch with her label maker 🙄

Using Coronavirus to make content is a all time low 😏 what’s labelling got to with staying at home , i never understand labelling every food you store or any other product . Can they not recognise what it is no longer , once its out of it’s branded packaging 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Apparently the vets bill is her last priority. New sofa, new kitchen worktops, outside dog shower, new patio tiles, fake green grass - those should come first!!

• Wow
And I hope that the people who apparently suggested a fundraising page for her vets bill now feel stupid ! If she prioritises tiles etc over paying a vets bill then her maturity and common sense is very immature

• Heart
Environmentally fake grass is absolutely one of the worse products you could
Buy for the planet and she is already replacing her first lot 🤬

Reactions: 8
I can think of a few adjectives to describe this theatrics....Attention-seeking, self-promotion, grandstanding. Her phone is literally on her children’s faces to record their reaction when it should have been a private moment😡

• Angry
Don’t get me wrong I am a animal lover but surely the kindest thing would have been to put the poor little cat to sleep. It seems he needs further surgery. I think he’s probably had enough 😔

• Angry
She has no shame! She’s desperate to be insta famous and would sell her gran to get some freebies and attention 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.