The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re-watch the video of her bringing the cat home. Her husbands face changes when he spots the camera.

Reactions: 6
Don’t get me wrong I am a animal lover but surely the kindest thing would have been to put the poor little cat to sleep. It seems he needs further surgery. I think he’s probably had enough 😔
Should this dog been put down, we’ve all read and seen stories where animals have been given a second chance to live ,would you say the kindest thing to a person who has lost multiple limbs should have been “ put down “ hopefully Percy will live a long & happy life as many cats/dogs have gone on to do so with 3 legs . If she had Percy put down everyone would say what heartless cow she was and was taking the easy quickest cheaper option . I don’t think she is expected vets to just write off the bill it can’t be done, there won’t be a go fund me page , she has explained they have done this regarding their mortgage to free up money

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I never mentioned anything about his leg? Many animals can lead a happy life with just 3 legs but he has internal injury’s with open skin that they are desperately trying to close. He’s probably suffering. There’s no right or wrong answer, it was purely my opinion.

Reactions: 2
I’ll make sure you all know which vets have treated him in case you want to call and pay anything 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Should this dog been put down, we’ve all read and seen stories where animals have been given a second chance to live ,would you say the kindest thing to a person who has lost multiple limbs should have been “ put down “ hopefully Percy will live a long & happy life as many cats/dogs have gone on to do so with 3 legs . If she had Percy put down everyone would say what heartless cow she was and was taking the easy quickest cheaper option . I don’t think she is expected vets to just write off the bill it can’t be done, there won’t be a go fund me page , she has explained they have done this regarding their mortgage to free up money
Hi Charlotte 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😂😂😂 definitely not
Unfortunately im older not married but in long term relationship, I’ve commented on alot of other instagram accounts.. my kids are older .. no dogs .. but cats ... i live in a country bumpkin town ... if you bothered to check previous comments I’ve slagged her off no end .. i just don’t agree with putting the cat down 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hi im Charlotte thought id come on here on here and witch about myself for shits & giggles 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Is she as thick as dishwater ? Out sitting in a cafe and shopping ? That’s essential is it ? All cafe and restaurants are closed ? Even if a cafe has an outside area they are removing the furniture so you don’t hang around ! Social distancing ?

Charlotte you really do need to have a word with yourself! You sit around on your arse all day so I can’t wait for you to start moaning about having to look after your ‘turds’ as you call them. When will you fit in your meditation? 🖕🏼

Unfortunately im older not married but in long term relationship, I’ve commented on alot of other instagram accounts.. my kids are older .. no dogs .. but cats ... i live in a country bumpkin town ... if you bothered to check previous comments I’ve slagged her off no end .. i just don’t agree with putting the cat down 🤷🏼‍♀️

That proves nothing .... look at MOD

Hi im Charlotte thought id come on here on here and witch about myself for shits & giggles 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Literally came here to post the same. Why is she treating this as a holiday from school? She’s so irresponsible it’s unbelievable.

Reactions: 7
Schools have shut down but let’s all go shopping and eat cake. The cafes are all shut here - there should be one rule for all. I own a small business and have closed. We’ll end up in lockdown with manned streets - people need to get real... it’s not about posting your kids eating cake and impromptu shopping trips ffs!!!! 😤

Reactions: 11
Schools have shut down but let’s all go shopping and eat cake. The cafes are all shut here - there should be one rule for all. I own a small business and have closed. We’ll end up in lockdown with manned streets - people need to get real... it’s not about posting your kids eating cake and impromptu shopping trips ffs!!!! 😤
Exactly. So selfish and irresponsible of her. All she thinks about is herself!

Reactions: 8
bleeping hell. At a cafe? Too obsessed with instagram. Put your phone down and watch the news dumbass.

Reactions: 10
£140 for some bloody garden pots ! Bargain apparently FFS! People are struggling to buy food and pay rent ! How can she use the word BARGAIN with what’s going on in the world ? And last week moaning about the bleeping vets bill. What a prized bleep!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Shes lost her senses. Does she not realise what is going on?! Its all about content and she seems to think her little family is untouchable. When will age take this seriously?! Extremely sad. Trouble is days are home and boring content won’t gain interest.

Reactions: 7
There is no need for her to post instastories- no one is that interested. She clearly just desperate for attention, validation and to fill a void in her life. Maybe she should focus on her family and pets for a change and just put her phone down!

Reactions: 8
I don’t agree. If that were my cat I couldn’t bear thinking about the pain it must be suffering. That’s just not fair on any animal in my opinion.

Reactions: 2
Here we go another BARGAIN?! £189 egg chair ? Yet she moaned she was going to have to eat beans on toast with the big vets bill

Reactions: 9
Didn’t she say they were borrowing more on their mortgage? Way to go - get into more debt and go on lots of shopping sprees when only your husband has a permanent job 🙄
If we are in isolation for a while, I can see her usually freebies and advertising not coming her way as much as a lot of people won’t have the free cash to buy luxuries.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.