The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so tone deaf. A kitchen refurb, new patio, garden crap, vet bills all in a month. Just disgusting when so many people will fall on hard times over the next few months

Reactions: 10
Didn’t she say they were borrowing more on their mortgage? Way to go - get into more debt and go on lots of shopping sprees when only your husband has a permanent job 🙄
If we are in isolation for a while, I can see her usually freebies and advertising not coming her way as much as a lot of people won’t have the free cash to buy luxuries.
but she has a job she is an interior designer 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
but she has a job she is an interior designer 😂😂
Oh of course! Whoops my mistake - everyone will be spending money on her telling them to paint it all beige during these difficult times. Let the frivolous spending continue!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s so tone deaf. A kitchen refurb, new patio, garden crap, vet bills all in a month. Just disgusting when so many people will fall on hard times over the next few months
All borrowed on her mortgage 💯 or should I say Joes

Reactions: 2
Loved the messsge someone sent her - you legend.

she’s exactly the reason why we are being locked down.

As a family we tend to go on errands as a 4 if we can. My husband works away and so when he’s home we will do even boring things together (I’m very keen he shouldn’t become the “Funtime Dad” and I get to do all the boring stuff with the kids...) anyway - since the Govt guidance we’ve obviously stopped as many things as we possibly can including:

A) piling onto the beach and playing music while I film my kids and writing tit meaningless posts about how this “issue” will help us all get back to nature

B) Taking the children on essential for us as a family to take but not them, journeys (eg food shopping). One of us goes. One of us stays with them AT HOME. We haven’t been to the vets but if we had one of us would go....

C) Cracking on like this is all about my wonderful life and my sick Cat.

People are dying Charlotte, more will die.

She has a huge following and should be using it more responsibly. Unbelievable.

Walking the dogs as a family is not allowed anymore - she can walk them once a day, Joe can walk them for their second walk ALONE. The kids will have to run around the garden. Which bit is hard to understand???????

How the hell are we going to stop this when people act like her and then she broadcasts this behaviour to over 100K other people. My husband is going to be sent away from us by the end of the week (he’s military) to help the Govts efforts to stop Covid-19 people like her make this 20x harder AND she doesn’t give a toss does she???? We’ve been told not to expect him back until Oct.

Sometimes I despair.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
To be fair, apart from the whole family piling to the vets together, she hasn’t done anything wrong?

Reactions: 2
To be fair, apart from the whole family piling to the vets together, she hasn’t done anything wrong?
She went out to a cafe on Saturday and got cake and coffee and was at the garden centre and vintage store Sunday. Not really essential trips are they?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She went out to a cafe on Saturday and got cake and coffee and was at the garden centre and vintage store Sunday. Not really essential trips are they?
Exactly this! She’s made out like they’ve not done anything wrong well the schools shut Friday why the duck has she gone out to these shops and getting tea and cake, absolute lying witch I’m so angry at the stupidity of these idiots! I don’t like to swear but seriously I’m going crazy seeing how stupid these morons are being!

Reactions: 4
Loved the messsge someone sent her - you legend.

she’s exactly the reason why we are being locked down.

As a family we tend to go on errands as a 4 if we can. My husband works away and so when he’s home we will do even boring things together (I’m very keen he shouldn’t become the “Funtime Dad” and I get to do all the boring stuff with the kids...) anyway - since the Govt guidance we’ve obviously stopped as many things as we possibly can including:

A) piling onto the beach and playing music while I film my kids and writing tit meaningless posts about how this “issue” will help us all get back to nature

B) Taking the children on essential for us as a family to take but not them, journeys (eg food shopping). One of us goes. One of us stays with them AT HOME. We haven’t been to the vets but if we had one of us would go....

C) Cracking on like this is all about my wonderful life and my sick Cat.

People are dying Charlotte, more will die.

She has a huge following and should be using it more responsibly. Unbelievable.

Walking the dogs as a family is not allowed anymore - she can walk them once a day, Joe can walk them for their second walk ALONE. The kids will have to run around the garden. Which bit is hard to understand???????

How the hell are we going to stop this when people act like her and then she broadcasts this behaviour to over 100K other people. My husband is going to be sent away from us by the end of the week (he’s military) to help the Govts efforts to stop Covid-19 people like her make this 20x harder AND she doesn’t give a toss does she???? We’ve been told not to expect him back until Oct.

Sometimes I despair.
Not defending Charlotte AT ALL. But you can still walk your dog as a family. The guidelines state exercise must be done alone or with members of your household.

You can absolutely still take your kids out to get some fresh air, you just need to have some common sense (admittedly something Charlotte lacks), avoid anywhere crowded so that you follow the 2 meter rule.

As I said, not defending Charlotte (that vets thing was insane), but don’t want people to think they have to keep their kids shut in. As long as you’re not meeting up with family who live elsewhere/friends and keeping a minimum of 2 metres between any one else who happens to be out, you’re fine.

Reactions: 11
Not defending Charlotte AT ALL. But you can still walk your dog as a family. The guidelines state exercise must be done alone or with members of your household.

You can absolutely still take your kids out to get some fresh air, you just need to have some common sense (admittedly something Charlotte lacks), avoid anywhere crowded so that you follow the 2 meter rule.

As I said, not defending Charlotte (that vets thing was insane), but don’t want people to think they have to keep their kids shut in. As long as you’re not meeting up with family who live elsewhere/friends and keeping a minimum of 2 metres between any one else who happens to be out, you’re fine.
100% agree but I think most are referring to her on her high horse when she was out having coffee and cake at a cafe then the garden centre and vintage shop at the weekend.

This is probably what the person who messaged was referring to.. treating this situation like a bloody holiday but instead she's making out to her followers that she's being unreasonably attacked for just a dog walk 🙄

Reactions: 6

It’s a valid point, I think the others have covered my annoyance (though I didn’t realise it this morning)! My real gripe is not going to the beach - although I don’t believe it was empty and I don’t necessarily think she was 2M away at all times from all people, not that easy with kids and dogs - But more the fact that she films it, adds the music, adds the filters and kind of just implies this is cool, going to the vets is cool, going to the coffee shop - fine.

Everyone is trying to work out where they can stretch the rules to enable their families have the least painful time (I 100% understand that) but she has a responsibility to be whiter than white as an influencer - Well I think she does.

She should be using her huge audience to ensure she helps
Support the very clear guidelines, not muddy the waters so to speak.

I wouldn’t mind if you were defending her. It’s a bloody tricky position we’re all in - Maybe I just think she should put a sock in it. Full stop.

Reactions: 3
Posting more content from her children that she really doesn’t need to. Enjoy those private moments, don’t do it for the gram

Reactions: 3
Home school teacher expert for the gram, I see....how is this woman not called “Karen”- she bloody should be!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.