The Hills & The Hills New Beginnings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m rewatching the original The Hills and here are my thoughts:

1. Lauren was extremely judgmental. She’s mad at Heidi because Heidi didn’t admit that Spencer started the rumors. She put Heidi in the middle of the animosity between her and Spencer. She kept judging Heidi and Audrina for their choices of men, but she’s the one who got back together with Jason after he kissed another girl in front of her and had serious addiction issues.

2. Lo was the wannabe mean girl who clearly has insecurities and tries to come across as superior. She was immature for her age.

3. Audrina seemed super nice but maybe a bit too nice. She’s clearly a people pleaser.

4. Whitney was the most mature and put together one out of all of them. She seemed super sweet, smart and considerate. I’m glad they promoted her at Teen Vogue and not Lauren (thought the internship was supposedly for the cameras only).

5. I still don’t care much for Brody/Spencer/Jen/Stephanie. The show went downhill after they brought Stephanie on.

6. Frankie seemed super nice and loyal. Doug was very attractive.

7. I still can’t comprehend why they brought Stephen on for one dinner with LC when he wasn’t part of the show. It came out of left field.

8. Heidi had so much potential and literally threw it all away.
Totally agree about Lauren being judgemental, especially when she made awful decisions with relationships. I started to rewatch The City recently its just awful and actually unwatchable

Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched The Hills - New Beginnings. It seemed a bit trash from the few snippets I’ve seen. The City was boring.

Reactions: 1
I agree, re-watching that is the impression I got too. yeah Lauren made stupid work choices, like when she didn't go to Paris for that internship
She was the star of the most popular show on TV at the time. She had the world at her feet and made tons of money. She didn’t need Teen Vogue or the Paris internship in all fairness. Not to mention, she was so famous, she was on the cover.

She was the star of the most popular show on TV at the time. She had the world at her feet and made tons of money. She didn’t need Teen Vogue or the Paris internship in all fairness. Not to mention, she was so famous, she was on the cover.
True. And she's now married to William Tell. Anyone else here like Something Corporate?

On a random note, Lauren kept criticizing Heidi and Spencer throughout the show, but more than a decade later, they’re still together and have two children. I remember her saying to Heidi that ‘he’s gonna screw her over’.

It goes to show she wasn’t always right and shouldn’t have gotten herself involved in their relationship.

I’m also still surprised Kristin and Brody have children. I never thought either of them would ever be parents.

I also forgot about Jade - what an absolute useless character.

On a random note, Lauren kept criticizing Heidi and Spencer throughout the show, but more than a decade later, they’re still together and have two children. I remember her saying to Heidi that ‘he’s gonna screw her over’.

It goes to show she wasn’t always right and shouldn’t have gotten herself involved in their relationship.

I’m also still surprised Kristin and Brody have children. I never thought either of them would ever be parents.

I also forgot about Jade - what an absolute useless character.
I listened to a podcast about laguna/the hills and soencer and Heidi said after a certain point this was their sole income stream so they jut did things to be onnthe show so a lot of the arguments etc were totally created by them