The Hills & The Hills New Beginnings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think its money related, she is doing pretty well with her clothing lines.

I haven’t listened to the podcast yet but I am
Looking forward to it, i liked both Lauren and Kristin.

I’m enjoying Spencer’s TikTok account 😂
Just reminded me to go on , I haven't looked in a while is he still doing the spills 🤣? It's funny when he plays a clip and holds the mic to the mouths on TV rather than the speakers 🤣

Just reminded me to go on , I haven't looked in a while is he still doing the spills 🤣? It's funny when he plays a clip and holds the mic to the mouths on TV rather than the speakers 🤣
he’s being so sassy but he’s also loving Taylor swifts new album it’s hilarious

I see Brodie is having a baby , I don't follow him so didn't realise he was in a serious relationship

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I see Brodie is having a baby , I don't follow him so didn't realise he was in a serious relationship
Yeah was quite shocked by this as he made a huge deal of making it clear to Kaitlyn that he thought he didn’t ever want kids...

Reactions: 8
Yeah was quite shocked by this as he made a huge deal of making it clear to Kaitlyn that he thought he didn’t ever want kids...
they always do.. insist on not wanting to settle or have kids with one person and then does the exact opposite with the next one.

although I do think it might not have been planned by brody.

Reactions: 6
I don't follow her, what does she do now? And her partner? (The only thing I know about him was he was a member of a band I loved in the 2000s 😅)
I know this is old but her partner works in the legal field (he was an associate but hasn't updated his linkedin in a while). I remember reading about how he did a music business degree after SoCo broke up/his solo career didn't take off, and then did law school.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Has anyone been listening to Audrina, Brody and Frankie’s podcast about the original hills? They rewatch an episode and then discuss it every week starting from the beginning. They’ve even had people on there like Jordan and Brian from season 1 and Jason.. Just coming on here because Frankie is so ANNOYING. He genuinely acts like he was the main character 🤣😂 He was so insufficient all through the show and more of an extra if you ask me and the way he talks over everyone and just things he says he seems so deluded. He even had some emotional part on the one episode talking about his and brody’s friendship and how everyone who watched the hills loved their friendship and it was a major part of the hills.. umm it really wasn’t haha.. Brian and Jordan are on this episode I’m listening to and he kept talking over them, Audrina had to tell Jordan to carry on talking at one point cause he was trying to answer a question lol
I’ve only just discovered this podcast and thought I’d give it a listen as I was a huge Laguna beach and the hills fan!

Frankie is driving me CRAZY!! The podcast would’ve been so much better without him but for some reason he seems to think he was such a crucial part of the show. He talks over everyone and feels his input is more important than everyone else’s. He’s clearly still hung up on the fact he wasn’t a big part of it and thought he should’ve been.

When you compare this podcast to Stephen and Kristin’s version covering Laguna beach there’s a noticeable difference. They actually stay on track and keep the discussion relevant.

I also think 3 is a crowd, don’t get me started on it now being a 4 with Heidi joining (I’m not a Heidi fan at all but we can let that slide haha)

• Haha
Oh I was going to watch the one with Heidi but put off now I've realised it's the same one as Frankie 😆 I only listened to one and they were talking so much about the LA club scene which was boring

I’ve only just discovered this podcast and thought I’d give it a listen as I was a huge Laguna beach and the hills fan!

Frankie is driving me CRAZY!! The podcast would’ve been so much better without him but for some reason he seems to think he was such a crucial part of the show. He talks over everyone and feels his input is more important than everyone else’s. He’s clearly still hung up on the fact he wasn’t a big part of it and thought he should’ve been.

When you compare this podcast to Stephen and Kristin’s version covering Laguna beach there’s a noticeable difference. They actually stay on track and keep the discussion relevant.

I also think 3 is a crowd, don’t get me started on it now being a 4 with Heidi joining (I’m not a Heidi fan at all but we can let that slide haha)
I’m glad it annoyed someone else. I love listening because I like Audrina and Brody but Frankie irritated me so much 🤣😭 He honestly believes in his head he was the main character.. I’m actually glad Heidi has joined but I want Frankie to duck off 😴😂😂

I’m glad it annoyed someone else. I love listening because I like Audrina and Brody but Frankie irritated me so much 🤣😭 He honestly believes in his head he was the main character.. I’m actually glad Heidi has joined but I want Frankie to duck off 😴😂😂
Audrina is good at bringing the conversation back round but I feel like Brody barely gets a word in edgeways and I’d much rather hear from him. Id even rather Heidi than Frankie and I’m the furthest thing from a Speidi stan 😂 I wonder if they’ve seen any feedback on this, although they’d be way too afraid to get rid of him considering he’s already over sensitive about it all

Reactions: 2
This weeks episode of the podcast Audrina states that Lauren did ‘hook up’ with Justin, how she tells the story is that they had sex. I remember on the show it was made out to be a horrible rumour and Lauren made herself the victim. I had to watch the episodes around that time when Audrina even confronts her and she and Justin gaslight her and Audrina ends up being the one saying sorry to them both. Even years later now Audrina said it was true and that a mutual friend was there the night it happened and I’m sure she wouldn’t still be saying it’s true all this time later... Lauren was so sly. Justin Bobby has also done stories since saying Lauren Conrad is twisted etc makes you think...

Reactions: 2
This weeks episode of the podcast Audrina states that Lauren did ‘hook up’ with Justin, how she tells the story is that they had sex. I remember on the show it was made out to be a horrible rumour and Lauren made herself the victim. I had to watch the episodes around that time when Audrina even confronts her and she and Justin gaslight her and Audrina ends up being the one saying sorry to them both. Even years later now Audrina said it was true and that a mutual friend was there the night it happened and I’m sure she wouldn’t still be saying it’s true all this time later... Lauren was so sly. Justin Bobby has also done stories since saying Lauren Conrad is twisted etc makes you think...
I'm so confused by this hills, the city and the OC , the mix between reality and made up by the prodcers. Wouldn't surprise me if Lauren was lying as she was an OG and the producer's would go along withbher I guess?

I'm so confused by this hills, the city and the OC , the mix between reality and made up by the prodcers. Wouldn't surprise me if Lauren was lying as she was an OG and the producer's would go along withbher I guess?
Yeah on the podcast they always say everything was always twisted to make Lauren look the good one in every situation and edited to make her always look the injured party 🙄 both Heidi and Adriana have both said she was so controlling as a friend and unbearable to live with.. They both moved out after living with her.

• Wow
I’m rewatching the original The Hills and here are my thoughts:

1. Lauren was extremely judgmental. She’s mad at Heidi because Heidi didn’t admit that Spencer started the rumors. She put Heidi in the middle of the animosity between her and Spencer. She kept judging Heidi and Audrina for their choices of men, but she’s the one who got back together with Jason after he kissed another girl in front of her and had serious addiction issues.

2. Lo was the wannabe mean girl who clearly has insecurities and tries to come across as superior. She was immature for her age.

3. Audrina seemed super nice but maybe a bit too nice. She’s clearly a people pleaser.

4. Whitney was the most mature and put together one out of all of them. She seemed super sweet, smart and considerate. I’m glad they promoted her at Teen Vogue and not Lauren (thought the internship was supposedly for the cameras only).

5. I still don’t care much for Brody/Spencer/Jen/Stephanie. The show went downhill after they brought Stephanie on.

6. Frankie seemed super nice and loyal. Doug was very attractive.

7. I still can’t comprehend why they brought Stephen on for one dinner with LC when he wasn’t part of the show. It came out of left field.

8. Heidi had so much potential and literally threw it all away.

I've just had a week off work and have pretty much binge watched all of The Hills again 🫣😂 I loved it so much in the 00s, when I restarted it I was like oh this is just tit now! But it got me hooked again and I haven't been able to stop 😂😂

Agree with everything you just said @TheGlossy other than Stephanie. I think she was genuinely quite sweet, innocent and a bit dumb, but on New Beginnings she is completely different, I think Made in Chelsea changed her!

I do love Audrina, she seems like a lovely genuine girl. I will always, always wish that her and Justin Bobby worked out, and bloody hell, Justin is so beautiful in the original series 😍

I'm about 4 episodes in to New Beginnings but it is tit really isn't it? I don't think I even finished it first time round.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh Justin Bobby- possibly the most gorgeous douchebag there ever was. I would gladly overlook all that just to to be able to sit and stare at him for 24 hours lol

• Haha