The Hills & The Hills New Beginnings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that its a show and most of it was scripted or staged whatever- but effectively I feel the show was about Lauren. Back in the day, I absolutely ADORED Lauren but now she just comes across as a total control freak who doesn't really know what she wants herself. She basically criticized everyone for their choices but never reflected on herself. I also felt bad for Heidi for making a huge effort working on their friendship but Lauren just threw her attempts back at her face. Like yeah she won't admit to it because Spencer is her bf and she loves him? Just patch things up you don't need to like her bf but she was your friend and she's trying.

The only one I ever really liked was Whitney as she seemed a very sweet girl. The most down-to-earth and actually recognized how to be successful.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am just rewatching this as a 30 yr old does anyone else get major 'bitchy' vibes from LC?

I re watched an episode and a scene between Heidi and Audrina popped up where they ran into each other at the club...Audrina goes home and Lauren is all like "don't be friends with her, but if you are just be careful she can stab you in the back in like, 2 seconds". Like omfg lol. Audrina can be friends with whomever she wants to be friends with! Also Lauren seemed very jealous of the gigs Whitney got when they worked together but never put herself out there..it's probably why she ended up working at Teen Vogue on her lonesome and followed Whitney again to her new job like a lost puppy dog lol.
You know it was all fake, right? None of them every actually worked at teen vogue or peoples revolution?? It was all scripted!!!!

Reactions: 4
She's horrid when her, Lauren and Audrina move in together.

Why did they even move in together? I feel like they didn't give Audrina enough time to find a place and she was forced to go with them. I felt so bad for her she looked like she was about to cry when Lo and Lauren got the new puppy together.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone been listening to Audrina, Brody and Frankie’s podcast about the original hills? They rewatch an episode and then discuss it every week starting from the beginning. They’ve even had people on there like Jordan and Brian from season 1 and Jason.. Just coming on here because Frankie is so ANNOYING. He genuinely acts like he was the main character 🤣😂 He was so insufficient all through the show and more of an extra if you ask me and the way he talks over everyone and just things he says he seems so deluded. He even had some emotional part on the one episode talking about his and brody’s friendship and how everyone who watched the hills loved their friendship and it was a major part of the hills.. umm it really wasn’t haha.. Brian and Jordan are on this episode I’m listening to and he kept talking over them, Audrina had to tell Jordan to carry on talking at one point cause he was trying to answer a question lol

• Haha
Has anyone been listening to Audrina, Brody and Frankie’s podcast about the original hills? They rewatch an episode and then discuss it every week starting from the beginning. They’ve even had people on there like Jordan and Brian from season 1 and Jason.. Just coming on here because Frankie is so ANNOYING. He genuinely acts like he was the main character 🤣😂 He was so insufficient all through the show and more of an extra if you ask me and the way he talks over everyone and just things he says he seems so deluded. He even had some emotional part on the one episode talking about his and brody’s friendship and how everyone who watched the hills loved their friendship and it was a major part of the hills.. umm it really wasn’t haha.. Brian and Jordan are on this episode I’m listening to and he kept talking over them, Audrina had to tell Jordan to carry on talking at one point cause he was trying to answer a question lol
I started reading your comment and was going to ask where to find it but don't know if I would just get annoyed after reading everything you said 😅 does he totally spoilt it or is it still worth listening to?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I started reading your comment and was going to ask where to find it but don't know if I would just get annoyed after reading everything you said 😅 does he totally spoilt it or is it still worth listening to?
It’s def worth listening to . I have always liked Audrina and Brody so it’s an easy listen when I’m cleaning my kitchen, they are short episodes too. Maybe I just noticed it from the first episode so now he’s bugged me but you might not mind him haha have you got an iPhone? Just search it on the podcast app it’s free . It’s called ‘was it real? The hills rewatch’ and you can scroll back to the first episode. Let me know what you think 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s def worth listening to . I have always liked Audrina and Brody so it’s an easy listen when I’m cleaning my kitchen, they are short episodes too. Maybe I just noticed it from the first episode so now he’s bugged me but you might not mind him haha have you got an iPhone? Just search it on the podcast app it’s free . It’s called ‘was it real? The hills rewatch’ and you can scroll back to the first episode. Let me know what you think 🤣
Just started the podcast ( got in on in the background now) I've skipped the first episode and gone onto the one about season 1 episode 1 and they're (mainly Frankie) just going on and on about the LA club scene and what day things were on , omgggg 😫😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just started the podcast ( got in on in the background now) I've skipped the first episode and gone onto the one about season 1 episode 1 and they're (mainly Frankie) just going on and on about the LA club scene and what day things were on , omgggg 😫😅
😭😭😭 I am on the latest episode now and they’re wrapping up talking about season 1 and people have sent questions in and he’s answering them talking over them when they’re clearly for Brody and Audrina 😂🤣

• Haha
😭😭😭 I am on the latest episode now and they’re wrapping up talking about season 1 and people have sent questions in and he’s answering them talking over them when they’re clearly for Brody and Audrina 😂🤣
Hahaha 🤣 I'll let you know how I get on with the rest of it , I would love Spencer to do one based off his tik toks #thespills but I don't think he would

On another note does anyone follow Stephanie on twitter she writes some weird stuff and people are always having a go at her, think it's been mentioned on the MIC thread

Hahaha 🤣 I'll let you know how I get on with the rest of it , I would love Spencer to do one based off his tik toks #thespills but I don't think he would

On another note does anyone follow Stephanie on twitter she writes some weird stuff and people are always having a go at her, think it's been mentioned on the MIC thread
I still find it so odd how she ended up on MIC anyway

I still find it so odd how she ended up on MIC anyway
I know , such an odd choice for Spencer , he ditched her pretty much as soon as they got back to London though didn't he , I'm sure she practically moved herself in and he was hating it

I would LOVE for Spencer and Heidi to do one about the show defo . His tik toks were def entertaining 😭 ... I’ve never watched MIC but I always found it bizarre that Stephanie ended up on there? 🤣 I couldn’t stand her on the hills! I remember reading she was dating Joey Essex at one point and was baffled lmao

• Haha
Like 15 years too late with this but can't believe Stephen Colletti was in One Tree Hill , didn't realise he was an actor , been watching the odd episode on e4 , I never bothered watching in back in the day , preferred The OC

Did anyone see Lauren has done a podcast episode with Kristin and Stephen? I hope its good , Lauren seems to act like the show never existed since she left so quite surprised she has done it

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see Lauren has done a podcast episode with Kristin and Stephen? I hope its good , Lauren seems to act like the show never existed since she left so quite surprised she has done it
Where can I listen do you have a link x