The Hills & The Hills New Beginnings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t be the only one watching the reboot, which is basically a load of people who never normally hang out together being very obviously and awkwardly thrown together for a tv show.

some random thoughts and observations-

-brody will always be a playboy imo
-Justin Bobby needs a good wash
-audrina’s new ‘romance’ with Sean Stewart is laughable and is it me or does he seem gay? No offence meant, just that he doesn’t strike me as one for the ladies. And re Audrina, does anyone else remember her own show years ago? I seem to remember her mum was a wrong’un....
-Jason Wahler is v different from his Laguna Beach days.
- I see they’ve ditched Mischa Barton this season.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The last season of New Beginnings was awful but for some reason I can't stop watching.

I hope to god we don't have to watch weeks of Audrina fannying around over Justin still. Her new fella definitely seems off, they seemed like they could be friends but we all know she loves a bit of rough and he's too clean cut.

Last time, Speidi actually ended up as my favourite - I hated them in the original series but they seem to have matured a lot and their marriage seems the most solid. I feel bad for Heidi, she's been desperate to have more children for a while - I get the feeling Spencer is less keen.

Brody always makes me cringe, I don't know why. I feel like all this newly reformed act is going to fall through. Also still embarrassingly attracted to Justin... until he opens his mouth. All the pseudo-hippy bullshit about not being tied down, and his little rant last season about how 'punk rock' he is :sick: just say you like to duck around and sit down.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is there anywhere to watch season 2 other than MTV? Also I believe there was / is pretty active thread for the hills already going

Reactions: 3
I can’t be the only one watching the reboot, which is basically a load of people who never normally hang out together being very obviously and awkwardly thrown together for a tv show.

some random thoughts and observations-

-brody will always be a playboy imo
-Justin Bobby needs a good wash
-audrina’s new ‘romance’ with Sean Stewart is laughable and is it me or does he seem gay? No offence meant, just that he doesn’t strike me as one for the ladies. And re Audrina, does anyone else remember her own show years ago? I seem to remember her mum was a wrong’un....
-Jason Wahler is v different from his Laguna Beach days.
- I see they’ve ditched Mischa Barton this season.
I've watched the 1st one.
Yes Brody will be Brody but without the booze and fair play to him.
Doesn't he always look like that? Hahaha he could have an ad deal with Dove or Nivea for Men shower gel 😂
Jason definitely different but the isdues6he has had come back I think. Still not sure about his wife. Something about her, when she talks urgh.
Brandon, wants a gf but wants space make your mind up kid. But his parents, well maybe male him that way.

So 2nd episode Brody in the bath this time after 1st episode him in shower. Okay. Plus close front not serious share a bath? Yep okay again.
Spencer and Heidi definitely enjoyed their nights out!
Where was Whitney?

I'm glad people are talking about this. What a car crash but I can't look away from it haha. Nobody has really changed much have they? My favourite so far is Brandon Thomas Lee, he's the youngest but is the most mature and decent it seems. I'm on season 2 now.
Brody and Justin are just dogs. Spencer seems to have matured but is still nuts as is Heidi.

One thing that is annoying me is all these women in early to mid 30s crying and whinging constantly about becoming pregnant and losing their fertility. They are acting like they are approaching 45 WTF!! Majority of people I know don't meet their other half until they are around 30 and settle down etc. It's like they think turning any age above 30 will make them indefinitely infertile. It's annoying to watch.

Is there anywhere to watch season 2 other than MTV? Also I believe there was / is pretty active thread for the hills already going
I'm watching it on Now Tv, you do need a subscription but can get free trials for a week.

Also, Justin Bobby is seriously mimicking Jack Sparrow in every episode! It's so embarrassing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm glad people are talking about this. What a car crash but I can't look away from it haha. Nobody has really changed much have they? My favourite so far is Brandon Thomas Lee, he's the youngest but is the most mature and decent it seems. I'm on season 2 now.
Brody and Justin are just dogs. Spencer seems to have matured but is still nuts as is Heidi.

One thing that is annoying me is all these women in early to mid 30s crying and whinging constantly about becoming pregnant and losing their fertility. They are acting like they are approaching 45 WTF!! Majority of people I know don't meet their other half until they are around 30 and settle down etc. It's like they think turning any age above 30 will make them indefinitely infertile. It's annoying to watch.

I'm watching it on Now Tv, you do need a subscription but can get free trials for a week.

Also, Justin Bobby is seriously mimicking Jack Sparrow in every episode! It's so embarrassing
Amazing that's my tv sorted for tonight (what a fun Saturday lol)

Reactions: 1
Another one here who thinks it's trash but can't stop watching.

All it is , is people still desperate for money and fame. I'm surprised Whitney got involved tbh she always seemed better than that. Is she not in the new season?

Justin bobby tries to make out he's some free spirit type but if he was he wouldn't hang out with those people and still be a apart of the hills

Reactions: 9
I used to love Justin but he really annoys me. Heidi and Spencer do my literal head in but they atleast are upfront that they love the limelight and just want to be famous and make $$$.
Justin Bobby has always tried to separate himself like is above them, babe you are as much apart of the absolute tit show that is this show as any of them.
Disclaimer: I’m well aware the whole thing is orchestrated and some what scripted but I can’t stop watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I lived for the Hills when I was younger. LC is a hero.

But this just feels desperate - they are probably all skint and clinging on!

Reactions: 7
The show is crap compared to what it was aswell , half of it is adverts or them talking to the camera geordie shore style. The original was way better not just the people but the format of the whole show.

Sean Stewart is very camp.

I feel so sorry for Audrina, it’s like she’s the only one who still doesn’t realise it’s all fake. She’s so easily manipulated. I don’t think she’s the brightest spark! What she went through with her ex was awful, though.

Spencer burying the pot pie and then eating one in bed later was rather hilarious. It’s quite possibly the most relatable he’s ever been!

My partner says Kaitlyn reminds him of an evil elf. I can kind of see what he means - it’s her ears!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haven't started watching the second series but I know they've ditched Mischa. In the first series she seemed such a spare part, didn't really have any storylines, clearly didn't seem to know them very well and had no advice to give, it was so cringey.

It was also quite sad to see how much she'd changed compared to how beautiful she was when she was Marissa Cooper.

Reactions: 4
Yes Sean is very camp I thought! He reminds me of Parker on friends (Alec Baldwin character)

Haven't started watching the second series but I know they've ditched Mischa. In the first series she seemed such a spare part, didn't really have any storylines, clearly didn't seem to know them very well and had no advice to give, it was so cringey.

It was also quite sad to see how much she'd changed compared to how beautiful she was when she was Marissa Cooper.
She was a spare part but I wish they had given her more interesting scenes and kept her. She was one of my faves compared to the other snoozefest characters

She was a spare part but I wish they had given her more interesting scenes and kept her. She was one of my faves compared to the other snoozefest characters
Agreed! I actually really liked her as a voice of reason among this funky bunch hahah. She seems to have her head on straight and it was a nice balance.

Reactions: 2
Fellow Laguna Beach/The Hills/The City/Whatever show Audrina did for a while superfan here!

Yes it is absolute garbage and if people like me would stop watching it, they’d probably stop making it, but that’s not going to happen so I digress.

I haven’t seen any of the second season yet but I just don’t get how they can make anymore “drama”out of this lot??? I couldn’t imagine being their age and still not having my life together whilst people around the world watch my failures and dramas unfold on their tv screens, be it scripted lol.

I think I remember watching Brody in an interview once or maybe it was an old season of the hills where he said he wouldn’t ever have kids as he knows he wouldn’t be a good father, so didn’t think it was fair for him to do that. Which is actually quite sensible for someone like him and given his upbringing I can imagine there’s a lot he’s had to deal with.

I’m sorry but could they not have found anyone else in Hollywood to go on a pretend date with Audrina?! Shaun Stewart is the most bizzare choice!!! He just seems really odd and there was zero chemistry between them! Also it was odd when he was talking about being a child of divorce and saying that should he ever have a child he wouldn’t ever get divorced no matter what his partner did, seems a bit insensitive considering Audrina is divorced and has a child! It was just bizzare.

Heidi seriously needs to stop having facial fillers, she looks so old and like her face is going to burst, it’s got so much filler pumped into it.

What on Earth was the opening sequence all about, watching Brody in the shower…!

Audrina has had her lips done again and it’s really changed the way she looks.

Brandon needs to chill out - he’s so young, he needs to stop obsessing about finding “the one” and just enjoy dating for a while.

really don’t know what Frankie & his wife bring to the show, they just seem to be there making up the numbers

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Watched some on YouTube.
Audrina is a pain
I live for Spencer and Heidi who I find hilarious.
Love Brody but take off that feckin hoodie once in a while hunny bun
No idea who anyone else is other than Frankie and Justin who still needs a wash :LOL:

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but could they not have found anyone else in Hollywood to go on a pretend date with Audrina?! Shaun Stewart is the most bizzare choice!!! He just seems really odd and there was zero chemistry between them! Also it was odd when he was talking about being a child of divorce and saying that should he ever have a child he wouldn’t ever get divorced no matter what his partner did, seems a bit insensitive considering Audrina is divorced and has a child! It was just bizzare.

Heidi seriously needs to stop having facial fillers, she looks so old and like her face is going to burst, it’s got so much filler pumped into it.

What on Earth was the opening sequence all about, watching Brody in the shower…!

Audrina has had her lips done again and it’s really changed the way she looks.

Brandon needs to chill out - he’s so young, he needs to stop obsessing about finding “the one” and just enjoy dating for a while.

really don’t know what Frankie & his wife bring to the show, they just seem to be there making up the numbers
Yeah that shaun thing is so weird, I would be fuming if my friend set me up with him 🤣 and I thought that about the divorce comments. If it wasn't a reality show she would deffo be ditching him half way through that date