The Handmaid's Tale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen the latest US episode? I think this season has got better as it's progressed and interested to see what happens in the next couple of episodes.
Yes I did, and totally agree! How many more episodes are left?

Is anyone watching at UK pace? I watched it last night and I have so many questions about Nick's wife.

Reactions: 7
Is anyone watching at UK pace? I watched it last night and I have so many questions about Nick's wife.
I watched it last night. I’ve been scared of seeing spoilers on this thread so have stayed away. Nick’s wife knew a lot, I’m sure it’s been covered at some point and I’ve forgotten, but how to wives become wives? She can’t have been as young as Eden was so hasn’t been so indoctrinated?

I didn’t see the other women’s anger at June coming, I thought Fred was such a big power player in the Gilead government that they’d all have their own reasons to kill him.

I also thought at the end of the last season it was fairly obvious Luke knew what June had done when he found her covered in blood with Nicole, I didn’t expect him to back her.

Reactions: 2
I'm watching at US pace and still none the wiser about nicks wife although I'm curious she seemed to have some connection to Putnam, I think her father is a commander and friend of his so that says enough

Reactions: 5
I watched it last night. I’ve been scared of seeing spoilers on this thread so have stayed away. Nick’s wife knew a lot, I’m sure it’s been covered at some point and I’ve forgotten, but how to wives become wives? She can’t have been as young as Eden was so hasn’t been so indoctrinated?

I didn’t see the other women’s anger at June coming, I thought Fred was such a big power player in the Gilead government that they’d all have their own reasons to kill him.

I also thought at the end of the last season it was fairly obvious Luke knew what June had done when he found her covered in blood with Nicole, I didn’t expect him to back her.
Same here came off all fb and this thread just incase. I don't we've ever heard about his wife till now. I'm wondering if she's part of mayday and face she didn't want to wake the Martha which was kind. No handmaid, no, no children, and her walking stick. There's more to her.
Yeah I didn't the other women ganging up on her.

Reactions: 4
Same here came off all fb and this thread just incase. I don't we've ever heard about his wife till now. I'm wondering if she's part of mayday and face she didn't want to wake the Martha which was kind. No handmaid, no, no children, and her walking stick. There's more to her.
Yeah I didn't the other women ganging up on her.
I'm thought we had seen Nick's wife before in a previous series although I can't remember much about her now

Reactions: 2
I'm thought we had seen Nick's wife before in a previous series although I can't remember much about her now
Yeah me and my friend thought it was in our heads because she looks so familiar. I bet there is something behind the walking stick too.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else fancy Nick? I only like him in this as I know he is British and saw him in some other film where he was British and it wasn't the same!

Reactions: 8
Anyone else fancy Nick? I only like him in this as I know he is British and saw him in some other film where he was British and it wasn't the same!
In his suit and coat when he meets June with nichole that's when he did it for me 🤣🤣🤣 in civilian clothing on his Instagram no ta 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I started watching on Amazon as it listed 5 episodes. But now I've finished s05e01 I see the others don't play 🤷‍♀️

I wonder if they'll be adding more once channel 5 shows them?

Reactions: 1