The Handmaid's Tale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite part was when June advised Serena to go back into the wheelers and plan her revenge from the inside
Serena: is that what you did?
June: Look what happened to Fred

Also Lawrence, "do you have an irony deficiency Serena?"

Reactions: 6
Great episode, this season is so much better than the last one thank god.

I thought June was going to go back to Gilead/New Bethlehem just as they said they'd found Hannah and ruin her chances!

Reactions: 3
Am getting sick of the long gazing stares of June into the camera with dramatic music ….it’s a little too much now! 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 13
Uk pace... i thought the second episode was a hell of a lot better then the first.

Reactions: 7
Am getting sick of the long gazing stares of June into the camera with dramatic music ….it’s a little too much now! 🥱🥱🥱
Me too, that first episode was awful. Hoping the second is more interesting, will try to watch this evening.

Reactions: 4
Uk pace, 2 episodes in and loving it. So tempted to go and watch it on a US site but it's my Sunday treat to sit and watch it on my own.

Agree that June's long stares are a bit tiresome. She's not really needed in the show any more, or at least should be a secondary character.

Reactions: 7
Uk pace, 2 episodes in and loving it. So tempted to go and watch it on a US site but it's my Sunday treat to sit and watch it on my own.

Agree that June's long stares are a bit tiresome. She's not really needed in the show any more, or at least should be a secondary character.
Agree! Im over her, thiers more then enough great characters that could have more focus.

Reactions: 6
Watching at UK pace and I have to say it’s all getting a little tedious. June has become far too one dimensional. I understand they are trying to portray her trauma but it’s going round in circles too much for my liking.

Reactions: 8
Stick with it it does get better but not necessarily about Junes story! The promo for the finale looks great. I have the fear for Nick.

Reactions: 5
Just finished episode 9. Wow this season has been incredible! Can’t wait to see what happens in the season final. Does anyone else listen to the Eyes on Gilead podcast? I massively recommend a listen, they do a brilliant breakdown and deep dive on every episode pointing out all the little details that are easy to miss and the references to older episodes that are easy to forget about. It’s also quite funny!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Really enjoyed Ep9 too. Sloooow start to this season but it has picked up.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else go through a weird hate/love/hate relationship with serena?? A few series ago I found myself really warming to her, to then think how could I ever like her - she’s the worst.. for this series to make me start hoping and liking her again 🤯 I’m questioning my morals 🤣🤣 please tell me I’m not alone!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I too struggle with Serena, which is insane as she basically came up with the fundamentals of Gilead in the first place with her book. She’s a complex character; one minute I’m feeling sorry for her, the next I’m hoping she gets sent to the Colonies.

Reactions: 4